Dr. Debra Drake, MD

Dr. Debra Drake, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Debra Drake, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Dr. Drake's Experience

See how Dr. Drake's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Drake

Dr. Drake accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Drake has admitting privileges.

Dr. Drake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drake to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Drake's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Tullahoma, TN |
I was a patient of Dr. Drake's for years. She had me on 28 prescriptions and told me I would be in a wheelchair on oxygen fur the rest of my life. r. Drake would walk in with her computer and not even touch me every visit. I was in and out of the hospital while in her care. I moved, found a new doctor, came off most of the drugs she had me on including all the narcotics. I now weigh 160 lbs less, no more oxygen, no more wheelchair and I play disc golf every day.
in La Vergne |
I love Dr Drake as a doctor. The main reason I would not refer anyone to her is the staff. Just about everytime I call the woman that answers always trys to tell me what the doctor wont do. Im insist because I know she will, so an hour or two later I get a call back from someone else saying Sure no problem. Today was my last straw I tried to leave a message for Dr Drake to call me, I give my information only to be told rudely at the end "well I'll give it to her but she doesnt call patients"
in Nashville, TN |
When I tell you this is one of three of my favorite doctors. Dr. Debra Drake MD, family practitioner, has great patience, warm heart, and always thinking outside the box. The last three weeks my blood sugar has been out of wack, A1c from 6-11.6 in weeks. Well after I got out the hospital, I went to see her. We talked, laughed but in the end she gave me a drug that has brought my blood sugar from 500+ back to below 200, as a matter of fact when I got up this morning it was 125. Thanks Debbie.
Have you seen Dr. Debra Drake, MD?
Are you Dr. Drake?

Compare Dr. Drake

}

Dr. Drake's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Drake has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Drake's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Drake does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Meharry Medical College

Graduated in 1998

Louisiana State University
    Louisiana State University

Dr. Drake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Drake does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.