Dr. Debra Camal, MD

Dr. Debra Camal, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology | Female

Meridian Medical Group - Specialty Care 656 Shrewsbury Ave Ste 300 Tinton Falls, NJ 07701 Get Directions

Dr. Debra Camal, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Tinton Falls, NJ. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Camal is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center and Bayshore Community Hospital.

Dr. Camal's Experience

See how Dr. Camal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Camal

Dr. Camal accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Camal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Camal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Camal to family and friends
Dr. Camal's Performance
in Whiting NJ |
Dr Camal operated on me 2003. When I first met her she she couldn't have been any sincere kinder and gentler. As soon as she started to talk to me I was very calm. Something I haven't been in a while. I had brought the breast cancer book for dummies read and highlighted everything I wanted her to do. Dr. Went above and beyond for me . I had the notes the day of my surgery. Dr. Canal saved my life . Dr. Explained everything she was going to do. I Bless Dr. Her staff and everyone who helped
in Toms River |
Love her. She is very smart, a very good listener and helpful in every single way. You feel she really cares about your situation.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr Camal is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She is kind and takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Camal is extremely knowledgeable, probably the best in her field, she really helped me in many ways with the very difficult health issue that I was facing. She has the best bed side manners, she truly cares about her patient. To me, Dr Camal walks on water.
Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Camal is the best. She is skilled, patient, realistic, and accessible whenever you need her.
in Flemington, NJ |
By far the best doctor I have ever had. She not only is the best surgeon, but also has the best bedside manner. I wish I could repay her for all she has done for me.
in Middletown, NJ |
I was very fortunate to have Dr. Camal perform my bilateral mastectomy. It had been determined I had breast cancer in both breasts. The R breast needed a mastectomy. Dr. Camal advised that a lumpectomy was possible for the L breast. Being age 72 I chose to do the bilateral to be safe. I was very confident in Dr. Camal as my surgeon and the surgery went very well as did the followup. The care Dr. Camal provided me was excellent. Thank you Dr. Camal for saving my life. MaryAnn Giblin Hazlet
in Matawan, NJ |
'You have cancer' are some of the most frightening words you will ever hear. And like me you'll probably see a local surgeon and ask him/her just to get this thing out of you. But there is NOTHING more important than getting a second opinion!!!!. I asked Dr Camal a lot of questions & felt like she was talking at me, not with me & not answering my questions. After 3 months of test after text & a likely double mastectomy, I went to Sloan Kettering where I had a lumpectomy only on the left breas!!!
in Atlantic Highlands, NJ |
She is wonderful. So down to earth and kind. Takes the time to explain everything to you.
in Brick, NJ |
Friendly, caring and an excellent surgeon
Have you seen Dr. Debra Camal, MD?
Are you Dr. Camal?

Compare Dr. Camal

Dr. Camal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Camal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Camal's Board Certifications

• Nodular Lymphoma
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Uterine Diseases

Umdnj-Nj Med Sch/Univ Hosp

Completed in 1994

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Camal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgical Oncology