Dr. Debra Bell, MD

Integrative Medicine ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Bell

Penny George Institute for Health and Healing

2833 Chicago Ave Minneapolis, MN 55407

Dr. Debra Bell, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Minneapolis, MN. She specializes in integrative medicine.

Dr. Bell accepts

Dr. Bell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Bell treats your condition or procedure

• Integrative Medicine

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bell

3.3

Dr. Bell?
Dr. Bell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Debra Bell, MD
Dr Bell has, through diet alone, completely transformed my damaged digestive system. I have found her to be attentive, courteous, helpful and completely on point. Although I do not need to see her regularly, I will continue to keep in touch as my health needs change. I have enthusiastically recommended her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Bell, MD?
Dr. Bell, walked into the room we were waiting in, announced who she was, turned, and walked away. My husband and I followed her like puppy dogs. She never once addressed me by my name or acknowledged my husband’s presence. She was arrogant. She was judgmental, because I’m not a vegetarian. I’ve studied my health condition for years. Dr. Bell made two incorrect statements during my appointment, and her superior attitude made it quite clear that she would not welcome a discussion. One appointment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Bell, MD?
Dr. Bell has a harsh personality. I've seen her many times, and the appointments feel degrading because of her tendency to criticize and demean me. It was a mistake to continue as her patient because her judgments and criticisms have only worsened over time. I suppose sometimes doctors just don't like particular individuals and maybe this is what underlies the problem. I feel beat up emotionally as a result of my experiences with her, and this is not helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Bell, MD?
I liked Dr Bell's initial energy to help search for answers for my year-long struggle with severe food allergies, histamine intolerance, and digestive issues but without a lab on site and without ever touching the patient, it's very difficult to get the kind of well-rounded care I had hoped. She's brilliant but after 4 visits she gave up on me and said if might be somatic - in my head. There are too many doctors out there who reach for this card. We need docs that continue to dig for the answers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Bell, MD?
Dr. Bell is cutting edge in her thought process and medical practices. I am confident on her recommendations for next steps and how she integrates genetic information into her ongoing solutions. She always has more than one approach to solve a problem so if there is any hesitancy at all on moving forward in a certain direction, she will offer up several alternatives. She is extremely smart and sometimes it is difficult for me to keep up with her but I trust her 100% with my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Bell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bell?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bell treats patients.