Dr. Deborah Winiger, MD

Dr. Deborah Winiger, MD

Family Medicine | Female

North Suburban Family Hlthcare 565 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 120, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Get Directions

As a family physician my focus is caring for the patient as part of a family with a focus on preventative medicine. I feel it is important for a doctor and patient to work together as a team to ensure the best health outcomesRead more

Dr. Winiger's Experience

See how Dr. Winiger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Winiger

Dr. Winiger accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Winiger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Winiger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winiger to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Winiger's Performance
in McHenry, IL |
Dr. Winiger has been our family's primary physician for over 15 years and has been terrific in all situations. Her staff is warm and her walk-in hours are very convenient. I would highly recommend her.
in Grayslake IL |
Unlike the patients above me, I have never had a problem with Dr. Winiger's staff or the office in general. I'm sorry they have had that experience. I find her walk-in hours to be extremely helpful when we have an illness come on and need to get in right away. She is wonderful with my children as is her office staff. She has referred me to excellent specialists that we wouldn't have known to find on our own. She is kind, pleasant and knowledgable. I am very thankful for her!
in Vernon Hills |
The rudest office staff ever!!! I had to switch doctors due to insurance. My first visit I waited an hour to be seen just to find out I'm only seeing the physicians assistant. Who made me wait an hour for a referral after she saw me and came out telling me I don't need referrals for specialists from them. So my next appointment with a different specialist was almost denied because of referral issue. Teri in their office is extremely rude and has no people skills. Awful exp. Find a different doc.
in Chicago, IL |
My wife and I have enjoyed the experience of working with Dr Winiger as our primary care physician for many years, she is outstanding.
in Vernon hills IL |
Very rude staff . Never interacted with the doctor but if she can employ such a rude ladies then can't even imagine @ doctor. Bottom line is if you are sick and new patient then you get an appt 4 weeks down the line . And they mentioned it's even true for existing patents . May be a good case for prolonged illness but that does not seem to be the speciality of this doctor. Oh by the way the staff would continuously interrupt you while you are talking and will hung up on you as well.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Winiger, MD?
Are you Dr. Winiger?

Compare Dr. Winiger

Dr. Winiger's Care Philosophy

Dr. Winiger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Winiger has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Winiger's Board Certifications

Advocate Lutheran General Hospital

Completed in 1997

Indiana Univ

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Winiger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winiger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage