Dr. Deborah Wilson, MD

Dr. Deborah Wilson, MD

Gynecology  |
Dr. Deborah Wilson, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

10250 N 92nd St Ste 102

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Learn about Dr. Wilson

See how frequently Dr. Wilson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Wilson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gynecology

• Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Endometriosis
  • Fallopian Tube Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Wilson's Performance
Scottsdale, AZ |
Left this Doctor because the office staff is rude and did not make me feel comfortable. While I was going here, every time I would try to make appointments, they never picked up my calls, and would not get back to my voicemails either. One time I called the office to get a refill called into my pharmacy, and again, the office staff was so rude and made me feel like I was being a huge inconvenience to them. It's a shame that a good doctor has such a horrible office staff.
Mesa, AZ |
Please do not come to this facility if you are seeking help for a gynecological problem. I was pushed to get on birth control, which I am opposed to for the health risk factors involved. I am a young healthy female and the only other option they offered was a hysterectomy! I am in my early 30’s. This is place is absurd. I should have listened to the reviews.
Phoenix, AZ |
Worst doctors office ever!! The office staff is rude!! So rude! Scheduled my appointment 6 weeks in advance. When I showed up (15 mins early) the girl at the front desk said my appointment had been cancelled. When I told her I drove for an hour and that they had not notified me she kind of laughed and said that they had called me 2 hours ago and it wasnt their fault I didn't answer. I took time off from work plus drove an hour, and I don't even get an "I'm sorry". Horrible ??
Scottsdale, AZ |
It’s not easy at age 53 to go to a new gynecologist-but die to insurance reasons, I found myself in that predicament. Asking around in the medical community resulted in the same name being mentioned by all: Dr. Deb Wilson. After my very first visit- I now know why. She is professional, personable, reassuring, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. She even called me the next day to check on me. She will be my forever doctor now- and I can’t recommend her highly enough!
Scottsdale, AZ |
I went in for regular yearly exam, my first appointment was cancelled as they had trouble with their computers so we rescheduled it. Front desk was okay, they did not greet, i signed myself in and stood there by the window. Once she saw me, asked for my name and told me to sit down. I waited for 1 hr 5 minutes before i was taken inside for vitals and then i waited in another waiting area inside for almost 15-20 minutes before i was seen by the doctor.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Wilson was terrific. Her staff were helpful and provided information in a timely manner. She performed my much needed surgery and was very kind and through in explaining the surgery and recovery. Happy patient with now a very happy life.
La Puente, CA |
Pushes her Pharmacy and Lab which makes you think is Iin your best interest but it is in hers. Blood work she made appear to be included in the animal exam turns out to $1000 No options provided for Rx other than from her office at a ridiculous cost. If you decide to go ask questions and don't just follow what she says. She only has her interests in consideration.
Phoenix, AZ |
The office staff and doctor are rude. Dr. Wilson said my only option was a hysterectomy. I got another option and did not have surgery. I later found out that they she always recommends surgery.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I am sure Dr. Wilson is a perfectly capable physician. However, she has very little consideration for her patients' time. She has been late for every appointment I have ever scheduled and by late I mean at least 45 minutes to an hour late each time. Now, I can understand if she had an emergency appointment but that has not been the case for me. She obviously believes that her time is much more valuable than her patients' time and I will no longer go to her anymore.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Wilson is a good surgeon who performed my laparoscopic hysterectomy. I recovered quickly with little pain. She is very knowledgeable about HRT and I'm thankful that she started me on an estrogen patch right after surgery. BUT, I never saw her at the hospital before or after surgery, just a brief checkup 2 weeks later. She seemed annoyed that I had questions. The staff is SLOW to return calls & seem annoyed & busy. I also saw NP Robin Parry who is hard to get hold of and also overly rushed
in Phoenix, AZ |
In addition to her arrogance, poor time management skills and poor office staff control, she sent my pap smear to a lab that was not in my medical insurrance network, resulting in an additional $200+ out-of-pocket expense to me.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I waited 1+ hours for an appointment. Having a business appointment, I left and rescheduled. Her staff was rude & arrogant when I told them I was leaving. At the subsequent appointment, Wilson was curt & performed the pap smear roughly. She didn’t apologize or express any regret about my hour+ wait. Amusingly, that same day I received a letter discharging me as a patient. Apparently, she didn't like my refusal to continue waiting for her and my refusal to pay homage to her & her staff.
phoenix, az |
Dr. Wilson and team are wonderful! They instill a sense of competency & compassion on the first visit, and (10) yrs later, they still continue to deliver!
in Camp Verde, AZ |
I travel 92 miles for 10 years to see her and have full trust and confidence in her abilities and judgement after she performed my hysterectomy and labiaplasty procedures. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Wilson, MD?
Are you Dr. Wilson?