Dr. Deborah Viglione, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Deborah Viglione, MD

Dr. Deborah Viglione, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Gulf Breeze, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Viglione is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital and Baptist Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Viglione's Experience

See how Dr. Viglione's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Viglione

Dr. Viglione accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Viglione is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Viglione has admitting privileges.

Dr. Viglione's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Viglione to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Viglione's Performance
Pensacola, Florida |
I love Dr.Viglione;she is one of those rare drs who listens and seeks an answr for illnesses many drs give up on or trivialize while patients suffer.She was one of 3 drs who helped find the answrs needed to get my body on the road to healing.I appreciated that she worked with my doctor in NV who specializes in integrative medicine.So many drs get offended by the idea you think they may not have all the answers.She freely admits she doesn't but will seek them.Sadly, her office staff fails utterly
Pensacola, FL |
She is a smart MD but is very disorganized and her and staff have no regards to your time. After sitting in the lobby for 3 hours after my appointment time I asked her front desk staff to please have her call me and go over my labs due to I couldn't wait any longer. That is when I was told by her staff member she will not call you because she will not get paid for calling you. I said bill me a phone call visit then. No she won't. I took my labs and left. She will only do cash patients now also.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Viglione is amazing!!! She will dig till she finds the root cause of your illness and she will give you the tools and knowledge to get better. I was frustrated with other doctors who disregarded my complaints. Dr. V listens and uses everything you say as a clue. I hope she stays and practices here for a long time!!!
in Doylestown, PA |
I love Dr. Viglione but I've been trying for over 3 weeks to make an appointment with her and the voice mail is full. I can't leave a message and no one will answer the phone. I've tried multiple times a day every day and nothing. Very very frustrating.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Dr. V gets to the bottom of the problem. She is very thorough and highly intelligent. I've been seeing her for a year, after a D.O. and two endocrinologists. She ran tests that they wouldn't, and I feel so much better! I don't care that the office is disorganized. I put up with the long waits because she is the only doctor who made the effort to help me get well.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Dr V is an exceptional physician. Unfortunately, the front desk person who does bill coding, appointments, returns calls, etc., is going to bring her DOWN, DOWN, DOWN. Cory (front desk) does not return calls even on appointments, once she makes a mistake, she never corrects it so you end up having to go in personally (many times) to correct and is sometimes rude. Dr V really needs to get new staff. I'm sure she is losing patients as several I know have already switched doctors.
Unfortunately, I have had medical issues over the course of many years and so have seen just about every medical professional imaginable, from M.D.'s and D.O. specialist in numerous fields, to a wide array of wholistic healthcare practioners. Dr. Viglione is the best of the best. She takes on the toughest illnesses to overcome, the patients who have given up on the medical establishment because the medical establishment gave up on them. She is a healer of extraordinary talent.
Gulf Breeze, FL |
She is very competent and cutting edge which is awesome, office is disorganized and frustrating
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Viglione, MD?
Are you Dr. Viglione?

Compare Dr. Viglione

Dr. Viglione's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Viglione does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Viglione and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1986

Keesler Med Center

Completed in 1989

Dr. Viglione does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Viglione and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Viglione does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Viglione and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.