Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD

Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic medicine, and more.

4306 Harding Pike Ste 106

Nashville, TN 37205

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Sherman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chemical Peel
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

4.3

Dr. Sherman?
Dr. Sherman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD
Dr Sherman and her staff are very friendly and professional. I highly recommended using them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with Graves’ disease. My eyes protrude and are shaped different from one another. I wanted Dr Sherman to make the damage done to me by Graves Disease less obvious. She consulted with an oculoplastics surgeon I has seen at Vanderbilt before agreeing to “do her best”. Eleven days after surgery a stranger referred to me as “Linda with the pretty eyes”. Imagine my surprise! Thanks to Dr Sherman I like what I see in the mirror now. I am very pleased and grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr Sherman is a very good surgeon she explained the procedure in a comprehensive way. The results exceeded my expectations. Dr Sherman and her staff are very professional they made arrangements to do my pro cedure at my convenience. I would highly recommend her and staff Jim
Great service! Wonderful results! Highly recommend r Sherman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman was recommended by my Optometrist niece so I had some confidence coming in. I found all of the staff to be very friendly and felt they tried to accommodate our needs and schedule when possible. Dr. Sherman and her nurse Dana were very professional but at the same time felt very approachable to ask questions.Can take a joke.I feel the Doctor put a lot of thought into getting the very best results for my situation.Explained surgery well. I am happy with results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman and Audrey made me feel very welcome and comfortable for my consultation, procedure, and follow-up. I would highly recommend them if you are considering a cosmetic procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman and her entire staff are excellent, and I would highly recommend her practice to family and friends. She was very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful before and after my surgery. I received exceptional care from my nurse, Allie, who answered all my questions during my office visits and promptly returned my phone calls. The receptionists are very friendly and kind as well. Thus, I gave this practice 5 Stars because of the great experience I had with my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
My eyelid surgery was in 2016. I developed severe redness, swelling and much discomfort after my surgery. When I called her service, I was asked to take a selfie and send it to her. I had no idea how to take a selfie, let alone send it to her. I was told I might be allergic to the preservatives in the eye drops and to buy eye drops w/o preservatives. With each visit to the office , I was never seen by Dr. Sherman except the last appt. I ended up with bad scars. I felt she was uncaring, too busy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Uncaring, too busy to listen. Would never go back nor recommend her. Plus the waiting to see her time is outrageous! Do not waste your money or time going to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. She does not provide the kind of care for her patients that should be provided. She is in the room with the me only very briefly and then, does not hear anything that you tell her. Plus I had to wait over one hour to get called back, then another 30+ minutes before she came breezing in. I will not be going back to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
I was referred to Dr .Sherman by my eye doctor who was a strong advocate of Dr. Sherman. He claimed she was the best surgeon for the job and I found her to be just that. I was completely satisfied with her professional skills and her treatment leading to the surgery. Needless to say the surgery was a complete success. In my case iexpierienced no pain after the surgery and all that followed went extremely well. She is proclaimed to be one of the best and I believe it to be true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Worse doctor ever. Beside keeping you waiting for an extraordinary amount of time to see her, she is very aloof, and does not listen to what you say. She was recommended to me and I was extremely disappointed and would never recommend her to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman and her whole staff are excellent. I would and have recommended her! L.M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman and her staff are highly knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and professional. From a routine office visit to complex surgery, I would highly recommend this skilled office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Dr. Sherman is first class, very professional and personable. Her staff is very knowledgeable and most helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
She was very personable, knew her field, put me at ease, & talked to me like she had known me forever. I would recommend her to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Today the last of my stitches were removed! I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Sherman and her wonderful staff. I really appreciate the detail explanations from Dr. Sherman before my surgery. She answered all of my questions and dealt with my concerns with utmost care and professionalism. I look in the mirror and see a younger me! Her work is that of an artist. I still look like me, only younger. I'm now motivated to lose that last ten pounds. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Every doctor I talked to about having blepharoplasty recommended Dr. Sherman as the best in town. She did my surgery last month and I am very happy with the before and after care as well as her surgical skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
I was very satisfied with Dr. Sherman and the care I received. She made you feel very comfortable and was very informative. The staff in her office were excellent especially Kristy I would recommend her to everyone I know. I received great care and was made to feel very comfortable from the 1st visit to the last visit. I would recommend Dr. Sherman and her staff to everyone I know. Thank you so much. Sylvia Carl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
My experience with Dr Sherman and her staff were excellent. I couldn't have ask for a more concerned compassionate doctor and staff, at the surgery center and her office. The whole team was incredible making me feel very at ease never rushed or without answering any questions that myself or my family had. And the results are quite impressive. Family and friends are amazed at the difference and so natural looking. I have to say I would recommend Dr. Sherman to anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sherman?

Insurance accepted