Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD

Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Female | 57 years old

49 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Sherman specializes in Cosmetic Surgery and practices in Nashville, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sherman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sherman's Experience

See how Dr. Sherman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sherman

Dr. Sherman accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sherman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sherman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sherman's Performance
Spring Hill, TN |
Dr. Sherman and her whole staff are excellent. I would and have recommended her! L.M.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Sherman and her staff are highly knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and professional. From a routine office visit to complex surgery, I would highly recommend this skilled office to anyone.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sherman is first class, very professional and personable. Her staff is very knowledgeable and most helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman!!
in Martin, TN |
She was very personable, knew her field, put me at ease, & talked to me like she had known me forever. I would recommend her to anyone!!
Franklin, TN |
Today the last of my stitches were removed! I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Sherman and her wonderful staff. I really appreciate the detail explanations from Dr. Sherman before my surgery. She answered all of my questions and dealt with my concerns with utmost care and professionalism. I look in the mirror and see a younger me! Her work is that of an artist. I still look like me, only younger. I'm now motivated to lose that last ten pounds. :)
in Spring Hill, TN |
Every doctor I talked to about having blepharoplasty recommended Dr. Sherman as the best in town. She did my surgery last month and I am very happy with the before and after care as well as her surgical skill.
in Nashville, TN |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Sherman and the care I received. She made you feel very comfortable and was very informative. The staff in her office were excellent especially Kristy I would recommend her to everyone I know. I received great care and was made to feel very comfortable from the 1st visit to the last visit. I would recommend Dr. Sherman and her staff to everyone I know. Thank you so much. Sylvia Carl
in Bowling Green, KY |
My experience with Dr Sherman and her staff were excellent. I couldn't have ask for a more concerned compassionate doctor and staff, at the surgery center and her office. The whole team was incredible making me feel very at ease never rushed or without answering any questions that myself or my family had. And the results are quite impressive. Family and friends are amazed at the difference and so natural looking. I have to say I would recommend Dr. Sherman to anyone.
in Clarksville, TN |
I had lid surgery for obstructed vision. The experience was 5 star for the doctor and the staff. I was seen promptly by a very profession, knowledgeable and caring staff and all my concerns and questions were thoroughly addressed. My condition, the surgery to correct it and the recovery were thoroughly explained. The outcome was amazing - I had to have 3 glasses prescriptions reduced and changed because my vision kept improving after the surgery! Dr. Sherman is a truly gifted ocular surgeon.
in Old Hickory |
Dr Sherman and her nurses gave me excellent care. I never felt rushed and they took time to answer all my questions and be sure I understood everything. She talked to my husband and I at the office and again at the surgery center to be sure we understood what she was going to do and our post op instructions. I found her to be kind and caring. I did have a tad if my incision come open and the office staff were quick to get me in so it could be repaired. Recovery was much easier than I expected.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Sherman did an excellent job restoring my peripheral vision with a bonus of making my eyes look amazing! There was much less pain than I expected from this upper eyelid and eye brow lift surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Deborah Sherman. I did not realize how far back into my hairline the stitches would go but I see that as a bonus because they won't show if I decide to quit wearing bangs. Surprisingly, discomfort I felt was much more related to the eye brow lift than the eye lid surgery
in Columbia, TN |
A very caring Doctor who's excellent skill's certainly put her at the top of her profession. And I would not hesitate to recommend Her and Her staff to anyone. A wonderful experience.
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr. Sherman is one of my favorite doctors and human beings. I consider her a blessing to have in my life. Her skills, knowledge and caring make her kind of doctor that we all want to have. Dr. Sherman did the same procedures on my husband seven years ago, which was also a great experience. When my time came there was never a question as to who I wanted to do my surgery. Her reputation is well earned and deserved. I could not have had a better experience..
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Sherman, MD?
Are you Dr. Sherman?

Dr. Sherman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Acne
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

Vanderbilt University
    University Of Wisconsin-Madison
    Baylor University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Sherman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery