Dr. Deborah Plante, MD

Dr. Deborah Plante, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Deborah Plante, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Roseville, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, obesity medicine, and more.Read her story

Plante Endocrine, Diabetes & Wellness Center

• Health Payors Organization
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Joint Benefit Trust
  • Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
  • Pacific Health Alliance

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Managed Care PPO
Joint Benefit Trust
Joint Benefit Trust PPO
Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
Pacific Health Alliance
Pacific Health Alliance PPO
Tricare
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare PPO
York Risk Services
York Risk Services PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Plante's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Biopsy
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Thyroiditis
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Our Mission is to provide excellent care for all endocrine disorders and cultivate positive change towards health and disease prevention.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

3.6

Dr. Plante?
Dr. Plante's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Plante, MD
Dr Plante closed her practice with NO notice and with an appointment pending. I liked her very much but this is completely unacceptable and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr Plante is straightforward and honest. That is what I like in a doctor. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante didn’t offer thoughtful care & was ego driven. She didnt want to listen, responses were snarky & she pushes her private pay programs. She left without saying goodbye but said I will be back then sent in a medical assistant to bring me forms. Once she read my review Dr. Plante called me phone to argue with me and then called a 2nd time 24 hours later and cancelled my labs. I planned to hand carry to the hospital for thyroid cancer treatment. As someone who took an oath Im disguste
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
I had a wonderful visit with Dr. Plante. She listened to my health concerns about PCOS, Thyroid and weight issues. Her wonderful bedside manner, partnership in my health, and response to my worries gave me confidence that I had found the Specialist that truly cares about me, my health, and getting me the right help. She ordered labs and suggested I see the experienced nutritionist in the office. Finally a doctor that knows and encourages good nutrition!! I hope Dr. Plante knows she is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr Plante has been my lifesaver. I have been her patient for over 10 years and I have followed her as she transitioned into her practice. She is an excellent clinician and listens to the patient. Believe me, I have been to others who do not. I consider her a care partner in controlling my disease. I have recommended her to several of my colleagues and would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
This doctor is horrible! I went in to discuss my PCOS with her and she didn't know much about it beyond what most general doctors know about it. She even admitted she didn't know much about it, so why did she take my appointment and money? She suggested what medicines to take which I had already been taking for years. Isn't the reason for filling out all that paperwork so they can review everything before we meet???? All she was concerned about was shoving her nutritional program down my th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
If you’re looking for nice office staff, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking for a good Dr., look elsewhere. My appt was scheduled for 3:45 and Dr. came in at 5:00! She sat in front of the computer and tried to carry on a conversation but couldn’t because she was too busy trying to figure out why I’m there to see her. After 8-10 mins., she patted the table for me to get up on, left the room and forgot to come back in. The asst. handed me a referral and said, see you in 6 mths.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
The staff is very friendly and quick Dr. Plante however is rude and doesn't seem to have time for her patients. I felt rushed, demeaned, and made felt like my concerns and questions were not taken into account. She does not work with you as a patient because she is always in a rush. She is not friendly and very arrogant. I did not feel comfortable at my appointment with this doctor. I do not recommend this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
This was one of the worst experiences. Dr. Plante was completely rude and unprofessional, she showed up unprepared and rushed me through the entire appointment. She neglected to collect any preliminary information that was relevant to our appointment. She talked over me, she was arrogant and laughed at me when I told her my symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
I'm a senior male with low testosterone. I was experiencing fatigue and loss of sexual function. Dr. Plante was terrific. She listens and is cautious about treatment options. Starts with simple solutions. They didn't work she agreed to prescribe T gel. This was by discussing options and what I wanted to do. The T Gel worked. Very collaborative. Dr. Plante takes all the you need to ask questions and explains medical issues in laymen terms.. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante has been my endocrinologist since 2007, and I'd give her 10 stars if I could. She and her entire team are thoroughly professional and extraordinarily competent -- and yet compassionate and understanding. I like Dr. Plante's "multi-approach" to diabetes care and management offered by her associates, a wonderful health coach and a diabetes educator. I'm very fortunate to be their patient. The staff is friendly and efficient, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
I already have recommended Dr. Plante to some of my T1D friends because of her ability to assess my trends and communicate my needs in a respectful and understandable way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Deborah Plante is a perfect example of a "Great Medical Care Provider". With a combination of intelligence and understanding, Dr. Plante hits it out of the park! If you truly want healing and wellness this is the place to go. Not only is her personal bar on the highest rung, but her staff is equally devoted to your well-being. Dr. Plante's approach is "State of the Art" spot on and her techniques of treatment are cutting edge current. I am so thankful to have such a great team on my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
I had the worst doctor appt of my life with Plante. I have had a host of complex hyppgonadatropic problems with no proper care, drove 100+ miles, & I was very excited to get into Plante after reading these great reviews, but nothing about my experience was good. I was judged, receive zero compassion, not heard, rushed, talked over, told she got started late & in a hurry, blamed for not having syntoms that "made sense." Absolute worst from the 1st 3 minutes, seeming stressed, hostile, & arrogant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Exceptional doctor who communicates clearly, answers all your questions and is very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante is the third Endocrinologist that I have seen in the past six years. Her practice is lightning years above my experiences up to now. Her office facilities are large and exceptionally clean. A K cup coffee machine with a selection of coffees and reading materials are there for patients use. Dr. Plant is very professional and pleasant. She is a good listener. Her treatment has had a huge positive impact on my diabetes. Her entire staff is professional and delightful. Five star!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante has given me my life back. Diagnosed as a Type 1 diabetic 20 years ago at the age of 38, my diabetes was not controlled. I started seeing Dr. Plante approximately 3 years ago, and I will be forever grateful to her for getting me on track. She is a kind, caring person and is very devoted in helping her patients with this insidious disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
When I moved to Sacramento I was nervous to find an "Endocrinologist" who actually understands "Type 1" diabetes. When I met Dr. Plante I knew right away, SHE GETS IT. I was so impressed with her thoroughness in regards to my CGM and pump, her office downloaded all 3 of my devices so she could see the whole picture. The office staff was friendly and courteous and you don't feel like "just a number". Her approach to my care felt individualized and thoughtful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante is an exemplary Endocrinologist, with an exceptional bedside manner, she is kind and patient, no matter the complexity of the case she takes the time and approach necessary to help her patient. I have been waiting patiently for her new practice to open, I would recommend Dr. Plante to my family, friends, acquaintances in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?
Dr. Plante is an outstanding Endocrinologist. I've been in her care several years. I have nothing negatively critical to write about her stellar competence, exemplary professionalism, and excellent examination table-side manner. She recently exited from her employer to go into private practice. If she accepts my healthcare insurance carriers, I fully intend to have my records transferred to her new office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Plante, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Plante?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Plante treats patients.