Dermatology  |
Dr. Deborah Longwill, DO
Dr. Deborah Longwill, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Longwill is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Miami Center For Dermatology

7700 SW 104th St Fl 2

Miami, FL 33156

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Longwill

Dr. Longwill's Experience

Dr. Longwill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

• Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Longwill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Longwill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Longwill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Longwill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Longwill to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Longwill's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Such a beautiful office. I am extremely thankful for Dr.Longwill and the regimen she put me on with products. Between the products and facials I have gotten done here my skin has come such a long way ! I highly recommend Dr.Longwill
in Miami, FL |
Beautiful office , great staff , and of course DR.Longwill is the very best !
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Longwill does such amazing work , I love visiting the office is beautiful and the staff is just great !! ive sent all my family and friends over . Recommend 10/10
in Miami, FL |
I love everything about Dr.longwills office. The whole staff is friendly and always willing to help you , Dr.Longwill herself is very sweet and knowledgeable , I always feel in good hands with her.
Miami, FL |
Dr Longwill is absolutely fantastic! I trust her with all of my skin care needs. She and her entire staff are completely dedicated to the well being of each and every patient. I definitely recommend her office, services and products! 100% Professionals in every respect!
Miami, FL |
Not a true dermatologist and doesn't personally meet with her patients, other staff members do! The title "dermatologist" is a front for really a Botox/cosmetic clinic and prices are through the roof. I should've known when parking was valet and everyone had an exotic car...lol Stupid one percenters!
in Miami, FL |
My experience in this office has always been a great one, most of my doctors from my gyno to my pcp make me wait hours and do not treat me anywhere near as good as Dr Longwill and her staff do. I appreciate everything they do to take care of their patients from the coffee,orange water, valet, all things to accommodate us, the people who complain about things like that have to be very unhappy individuals. I highly recommend Dr. Longwill and her staff to all my friends and family.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Longwill and her staff were all so caring and understanding, I suffer from Vitiligo and have been suffering with it for many years now, I highly recommend her to everyone looking for an amazing dermatologist.
in Miami, FL |
I just recently was seen by the PA Yami Barge, and what an amazing visit, she spent literally 40 minutes with me, explaining everything to me and I was able to ask all the questions I had without feeling rushed, I definitely recommend this provider and office to everyone looking for a great dermatologist that isn't there to just sell you products.
in Miami, FL |
I have been coming to this office for 3 years and absolutely love it!! I never wait a long time and I love the coffee and tea they have available in the lobby at no cost. I always see Jennifer the PA and she is amazing! I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
in Miami, FL |
This is by far the best dermatology center I have been to. I got treated so kindly and was taken in immediately. The wait time was short, the staff was amazing, and Dr. Longwill was able to help me get my skin back on track! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Longwill and her staff are all very professional, I was referred by my wife and it was a great experience, the office is very clean and they really care I recommend them to all my family.
in Miami, FL |
I relocated here from Colorado and was in need of a new Dermatologist, I found this clinic through google and emailed them, they responded right away and I made my first appointment about two weeks ago, I was seen by Dr. Longwill and had a few biopsies, they called me about a week later to give me my results, the wait time wasn't so great but the doctor and staff made up for that, now days you can decompose in the waiting rooms and are seen for only 3 minutes, she took her time with me great doc
in Miami, FL |
I have been a patient of this practice for over 10 years back when they were by Norman Brothers. They are a full dermatology and cosmetic practice which is now located in Pinecrest. I started seeing them for acne and mole checks. I have done facials, peels and hair laser here and I have been very happy with my results. Recently I had Kybella the treatment to melt fat under the chin Dr Longwill explained the treatment well, she was gentle and my results are great. I highly recommend to all
in Miami, FL |
I recently visited Dr. Deborah Longwills office to have some warts burned off for my son. We were attended fairly quickly and the nurses along with their other providers covered all my concerns and treated my son with excellent care.
in Miami, FL |
I was recommended to this practice by my insurance company and much to my surprise it was a pleasant experience. This office was like going to a spa, you walk in and there's a water fountain in the waiting room and fruit water, but lets get to the real medical side of it. I was seen by Jennifer Martinez, which is one of the doctors physician assistants and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She spent a very good amount of time with me and explained everything to me in detail. Great office.
in Miami, FL |
This is my second visit to Miami center for dermatology and I honestly have to say it is by far the best experience I have had with any doctor. I feel super blessed to have found this office. I was treated for a melanoma and two previous doctors had misdiagnosed me and said it was just a mole. The physician assistants are all so helpful and nice. I have recommended all my friends and family to this office!
in Miami, FL |
I visit Dr Longwill once every 6 months to have a full body check due to the fact melanoma runs in my family, Dr Longwill has always been very thorough and takes her time explaining everything. Most doctors make you wait weeks for an appointment and she never does. Everyone is so professional and sweet, from the front desk, to the free valet! it's sad to see some of these negative reviews because she is such an amazing doctor who truly cares! Keep being extraordinary Dr L!!
Great Doctor
Homestead, FL |
I never even got to see Dr. Longwill, even though that was who my appointment was supposed to be with. I saw her assistant who recommended very expensive laser hair removal sessions for an obvious cyst caused by a medical condition along with a cream that specifically said do not use if breastfeeding (I was actually nursing my newborn when she came into the office!). I imagine they must make a lot of money from elective procedures but I wouldn't trust them with anything serious!
in Miami, FL |
I went to Dr.Longwill's office for a visit and she recommended laser hair removal treatments. I purchased hair removal treatments for my underarms and was severely burned from the lasers. I now have scars on my under arms from the burns. I went back for an emergency follow up with Dr. Longwill to discuss my burns/scars and she was extremely unprofessional, not once did she apologize for what was done to me. She was arrogant and made it seem as if it was my fault that this happened.
Village of Palmetto Bay, FL |
I see Dr. Laserna and she is amazing!!!!!!!! Go see her there. She is so helpful! She is kind, listens, takes her time with people, and very good at what she does with acne and other skin issues. Gorgeous office, nice staff, they speak English and they're all around wonderful!
Miami, FL |
Don't judge a book by its cover. You walk in this place and think, oh this is nice. But looks are deceiving and do not be fooled. This office is the shadiest, most unethical doctor's office I have ever come across, and would caution you stay away from it.
in Miami, FL |
I APPRECIATE THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE ENTIRE STAFF.
in Miami, FL |
Went in to get sun spots removed form my face and hand. I was charged $600! The procedure did not work - when I called back to notify them they said I would have to come in again and pay another $600 - that the treatment sometimes requires 2,3 and 4 treatments. They never told me that - she said the would just peel off - no one ever said come in for a second and third round of $600 treatments. I couldn't believe how rude Fernanda was to menot too mention they tried to shove $250 of cleansers
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Longwill, DO?
Are you Dr. Longwill?

Visit Dr. Longwill

Dr. Longwill accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO