Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Deborah Konkol, MD
Dr. Deborah Konkol, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Konkol is affiliated with SSM Saint Mary's Hospital and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital.

1035 Bellevue Ave Ste 105

Saint Louis, MO 63117

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Konkol

See how frequently Dr. Konkol performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Uterine Diseases
Uterine Prolapse
high

Dr. Konkol's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Konkol has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Konkol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Konkol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Konkol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Konkol to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Konkol's Performance
    FAIR
Imperial, MO |
It's been 2 years since I had my baby and saw here, and I'm STILL disgusted by how awful she was! She made fun of clients calling in with questions, screamed at her receptionist in the lobby, spent about 2 minutes with me total, asked my husband if he even cared when he didn't hear her ask a question, the list goes on and on. She is awful, and thank god this wasn't my first baby or I would have been devastated with the birthing process. Run far away from her!!
High Ridge, MO |
Dr. Konkol is so brash. And I don't mean she has a dry sense of humor, because I have a dry sense of humor. She hurries through appointments, she doesn't listen to concerns. She let me live with a recurrent yeast infection for 2 years. I switched doctors and low and behold, he put me on a medication to treat the infection and I haven't had an issue since. Her staff is rude. The waiting times are atrocious. She also basically shamed me for having a third pregnancy. I wouldn't take my dog to her.
Saint Charles |
Dr. Konkol's is rude. Her whole staff is rude. They have a rude theme going on. She told me whe was going to bill me extra when I asked her for a test. Her assistant said "You don't show up in months and just pop in here asking for tests". She had me on clomid for over a year and she is not a fertility specialist. I wish I had had more knowledge about infertility. I trusted my doctor, don't we all? Unprofessional and careless. I changed doctors.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Konkol is very knowledgeable but very brass and rushes through appointments. I believe she treats her OB patients with more care than her annual GYN patients.
in STL, MO |
I spent longer in waiting room than in my actual appointment. She is rude, referring to her patients as a herd of cattle. She offered no advice, shared no knowledge, and acted as though expressing my concerns & needing answers to my questions was no more than a nuisance. My daughter ended up being born with a life threatening liver disease, was hospitalized for the first 8 months of her life, and is awaiting liver transplant. Her response? "I'm surprised she didn't just die." Stay away from her
in St Louis, MO |
Love her! Best dry humor in STL. Thoughtful and caring doctor. Staff is great too.
in Raleigh, NC |
I would give Dr. Konkol negative stars if the site allowed me. Very cold and distant and made me very uncomfortable. Laughed at me in front of her staff for calling to tell her my concerns during my pregnancy when I was going into labor 5 weeks early. Told me I might as well just go to the hospital because she had to go there anyway then left me waiting while crowning to gab with other doctors about her daughters wedding. She only let me push 3 times total before cutting me without concent!
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Konkol, MD?
Are you Dr. Konkol?