Dr. Deborah Kelly, MD

Dr. Deborah Kelly, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kelly specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Atlanta, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kelly? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kelly's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kelly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelly has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kelly
Dr. Kelly's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Kennesaw, GA |
I saw Dr. Kelly last week. She was extremely kind, respectful, and thorough. She spent a lot of time with me discussing all of my health concerns. Never once did I feel she owas in a hurry. She asked a lot of questions to decide on the best referrals and medical advice to give me. She smiled several times when I said something funny. I was shocked because most doctors won't smile for any reason. It was a great visit. I felt well taken care of because she was so thorough and professional
Decatur, GA |
I've seen Dr. Kelly for 11 yrs. She has changed from the nice, caring Dr I first met. Now she is only interested in racking up $ by referring patient to specialists. Last visit, she would not listen to me; instead tried to intimidate me into going to her dermatologist to have a biopsy done on my shingles blisters. She told me that I'd been exposed to Poison Ivy which was not the case! When I protested & got emotional, she asked to refer me to a therapist. Do NOT seek care from this callous Dr!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have seen Dr. Kelly twice and will not be returning. First appt was for a physical. She was thorough - covered all of the bases, but kurt. Both times she was inappropriately dressed, showing too much skin on top. Second appt was for suture removal and she was not happy to be removing them. It was as though it was below her pay grade. Her bedside manner has a lot to be desired. I would never recommend her or see her in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Kelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelly?

Compare Dr. Kelly

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.