Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO

23 Reviews
Dr. Herchelroath

Vitality PC

1035 Mumma Rd Ste 301 Lemoyne, PA 17043

Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lemoyne, PA. She graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Herchelroath accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Herchelroath's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

4.3

Dr. Herchelroath?
Dr. Herchelroath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO
When I was 38 weeks pregnant I had some light bleeding and called Woodward to get checked out. The doctor they put me with was unfortunately Dr. H. She very roughly checked my cervix and said her finger were too small and she couldn’t reach it, then continued to roughly try to reach it. It was extremely painful. 45 minutes after my appointment I started gushing blood and had to rush to the hospital. They did tests and it wasn’t my placenta, it was from the rough treatment I experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Dr. Herchelroath is one of a kind. She always walks in with a smile on her face when she enters the exam room. She will take all the time you need to make sure you understand everything regarding your exam/procedure or surgery. She is always professional and yet extremely calming and friendly. Im so happy she is my doctor! An added bonus, she dresses amazing and likes aesthetic medicine! She's the perfect female doctor! Highly recommend her and actually have to so many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
She has an enormous amount of compassion and concern for her patients. She saw me for an issue with my breast. She listened and validated my feelings. After testing, she was quick to offer a follow up phone call even though my results were negative. She wanted to reassure me everything was fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Dr. Herchelroath is a wonderful doctor who really cares about her patients. She listens to my concerns and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I have complete trust in her and have recommended her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Dr. H is very personable. Not only does she provide excellent care, she listens and cares about my overall well being. After being discharged from the hospital, she contacted me to see how the baby and I were doing. That alone won me over. She cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Dr. Herchelroath is a true advocate for women's health. She is genuine in her approach to patient management and clearly cares about her patients. After switching to her care, she was able to identify some problems and treated them expeditiously - drastically improving my health. I am so glad I switched to Dr. Herchelroath - her care truly changed my life dramatically. She is personable, caring, professional and genuine - taking time with her patients and not rushing through appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
When it was time for our third child to be born, our regular OBGYN practice was not on call. Dr. Herchelroath was there that night, and she came in, and it was like she knew us throughout the whole pregnancy. She made us feel at ease, and everything went so smoothly. She was very kind and professional. We were so lucky to have her take care of me and our newborn. I would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Excellent & caring physician...I always feel well taken care of by Dr Herchelroath - she is well informed & answers all my questions. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Doctor Herchelroath is the best doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. she delivered my granddaughter and brought the baby out after her c-section so my other granddaughter could meet her baby sister. Amazing and friendly doctor. Would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?
Dr Herchelroath is one of the best doctors. She has wonderful bedside manner and goes above and beyond for her patients. When I had my second daughter, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and she explained everything to me, gave me wonderful suggestions and reassured me that everything would be ok. I would challenge anyone to find a more caring doctor. Thank you Dr H for being the doctor who treats her patients the way we all deserve to be treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Herchelroath, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Herchelroath?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology