Dr. Deborah Hendryx, MD

Dr. Deborah Hendryx, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Deborah Hendryx, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kingwood, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 2008 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Northeast Ob/Gyn Associates

19701 Kingwood Dr Bldg 5

Kingwood, TX 77339

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Hendryx

See how frequently Dr. Hendryx performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
C-Section
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Hendryx's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Hendryx does not have any board certifications listed.

• Amniocentesis
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • C-Section
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Hendryx has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hendryx has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hendryx does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hendryx and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hendryx's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hendryx to family and friends
4.4
based on 20 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Hendryx's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Houston, Tx
Absolutely loved Dr. Hendryx. From first appointment through to the delivery. She was very professional and listened to all concerns that I had throughout the pregnancy. If I have another pregnancy I will definitely be using her again.
in Houston, TX
I love Dr. Hendryx. She helped me through a risky pregnancy, explaining everything to me clearly. The facility is very clean and I love her assistant! I will continue to use Hendryx as my OBGYN.
in Tx
Dr. Hendryx has been an amazing doctor to me for roughly 4 years now. She's answered my questions even if I think they're stupid. She reassures me that no question is stupid. She's very kind, and will help you feel comfortable with her. She's nonjudgmental and explains things throughly. She truly...more
in Kingwood, TX
I LOVE DR HENDRYX, SHE DID MY SURGERY. I WORKED WITH DR HENDRYX AT KINGWOOD AND HELPED HER SAVE PATIENTS LIVES. I TRUST HER. SHE CARES ABOUT YOU.
in Humble, TX
Unless you are bearing a child or trying to get pregnant, do not see this doctor. She is extremely unprofessional and seems to only take her patients who are pregnant seriously. I overheard her laughing and making fun of me with other nurses and doctors in the office, while I was walking to the...more

Are you Dr. Hendryx?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Hendryx at Northeast Ob/Gyn Associates

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist