Dr. Deborah Golob, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

JEFFREY D MALYON DDS 14858 Lake Hills Blvd Ste C1 Bellevue, WA 98007 Get Directions
Dr. Deborah Golob, MD
Dr. Deborah Golob, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bellevue, WA. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Golob is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center.

Dr. Golob's Experience

See how Dr. Golob's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Golob

Dr. Golob accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Golob is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Golob has admitting privileges.

Dr. Golob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golob to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Golob's Performance
Kirkland, WA |
I highly recommend Dr. Golob. She is caring, thorough, actually takes time with you and explains everything. I suffer from PCOS and have some suspect thyroid activity, I have been through the ringer through the gynecologist route of treatment. Dr. Golob was the only physician out of at least half a dozen that found nodules on thyroid. I had complained of swelling pain in there to many doctors multiple times. She caught them right away and with an ultrasound & the nodules were documented.
in Bellevue, WA |
After a few visits to other endocrinologists, I finally found Dr. Golob. She addressed all of my concerns and informed me of more that I was unaware of. During my first visit she gave me a very thorough check up and ran a full blood work panel on me. She cares very much for her patients. Extremely happy with the care she provides.
in Bellevue, WA |
I met Dr. Golob in 2013 at a time when I was at my wit's end! She did a complete check up and blood panel immediately. I was in her office for over an hour, if not more. She keeps my Grave's under control. I would recommend anyone who cannot get a doctor to look deep for your issues to make an appointment. I even had my friend fly from Nevada to see her, and sure enough Dr. Golob found problems in her blood work.
Kent, WA |
I tried many different doctors for 3 years to help my chronic tiredness. She found the cause on the first visit and gave me my life back! I recommend her to everyone I know.
in Bellevue, WA |
The best doctor I have ever met. she took time and thoroughly diagnosed me by asking many questions and also she took notes about it. I just loved the way she cares about her patients. very good and excellent doctor .
in Bothell, WA |
Best doctor I ever met. She cares her patients, spend time with them, explain my questions. No waiting time, scheduling with her is very flexible.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Golob, MD?
Are you Dr. Golob?

Compare Dr. Golob

Dr. Golob's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Sanction

Dr. Golob has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (5/4/2007)
    • Action Taken: Surrender
    • Summary: Dr Deborah Sue Golob; License # G69632

Nature of Complaint:

The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.

The Physician has been disciplined in the State of Arizona for prescribing controlled substances over the Internet without conducting a physical examination or having previously establish a doctor-patient relationship.

Action Taken:

The Physician has Voluntarily Surrendered the license to practice medicine in the State of California.

• State: California

• Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Washington University, St Louis

Completed in 1994

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Golob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism