Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD

Rheumatology ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Fritz

Deborah A. Fritz, M.D.

10550 Montgomery Rd Ste 23 Cincinnati, OH 45242

Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in rheumatology, allergy & immunology, and more.

Dr. Fritz accepts

Dr. Fritz accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Tricare
TriCare for Life
WellCare
WellCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Fritz's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Eosinophilia
  • Eye Infections
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Fever
  • Goodpasture's Disease
  • Gout
  • Hives
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Itchy Skin
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Purpura
  • Rash
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

Dr. Fritz believes the art of practicing medicine transcends science. Dr. Fritz recognizes the integration of the physical,spiritual and social that compose her patients' lives and then, through the filter of experience, translates the available scie...

• Rheumatology

2.4

Dr. Fritz?
Dr. Fritz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD
Dr Fritz totally dismissed the abrupt onset of my very painful and disabling condition, as well as my family history of auto-immune disease. Appointment was a total waste of time. Told me to take Ibuprofen and sent me home. I can't wait to see how much that advice is going to cost me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
If you are interested in a doctor that rushes through questions all while speaking comments, answers, and odd diagnosis' into her microphone without actually addressing you personally, nor speaking to your face like a human and while giving you an exam with the door open so that everyone else in the office can hear and her dog isn't excluded from the visit THEN this is your doctor. You will leave her office in pure bewilderment with your head spinning, thinking 'what just happened'. Find someone else! Oh and she wants you to pay an annual fee to keep her private practice up and running - um no. Could not be more disappointed in a health professional with this many years of experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
I waited for this appointment for three months just to be completely dismissed and invalidated. She wouldn’t allow me to explain my symptoms or medical history without talking over me or completely ignoring me. She is completely uneducated in rare diseases and refused to listen to me explain my disease. I was told repeatedly that my chronic illness is nothing more than a nuisance that can be healed by becoming religious. I’ve never met such an arrogant, ignorant and condescending doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
If you're looking for an excellent, smart, experienced physician who is not a part of a slick, big, corporate, medical operation, DR FRITZ is your choice. No kidding. Dr Fritz reminds me of why I loved my doctors as a kid...she's nice. She's thoughtful. She's funny. She doesn't pawn me off onto a physician's assistant. She sits down on her stool and asks me questions about myself. And when she has questions about my answers, she follows up on them. I wish I could see her more often!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
If you want a doctor who actually listens to you and then gives you a diagnosis and discusses your treatment options with you, Dr. Fritz is the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Fritz...I would trust her with any medical problem or decision, not simply those related to rheumatology. I find her refreshingly personable, and she's at the point of her life and career when it seems she's found the valuable right mix of education and experience. Perhaps that's why she feels calm and nice. She's not rushed. Her eyes are not on a computer screen but are on me as I speak. She does not feel distracted. She's far and above my favorite of all my physicians.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Dr. Fritz is a WONDERFUL AND WISE physician, and everything about her practice feels good. Her staff is friendly and remembers me from visit to visit. Her waiting room is calm, and my appointments always run on time. But most importantly, Dr. Fritz is refreshingly personable. She listens to me as I talk and doesn't pay attention to the computer as many other physicians do. She puts her hands on me...I mean, if I complain about a pain, she examines the pain! She places importance on touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Dr Fritz was able to diagnose the symptoms surrounding my arthritic pain and set me on a treatment path that abated it in just a couple months where other doctors had failed. She approached my symptoms holistically and was able to properly differentiate between psychological and physiological symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Doesn't listen, doesn't know any of her patient histories. Very dismissive of pain not seen in bloodwork or clinically. So disappointed and will not be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Dr Fritz is obviously knowledgeable about her area of medical expertise. However, she appears to work as little as possible (short hours, long mid-day breaks) and does not have a friendly bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
I would not recommend she has absolutely no compassion or bedside manner. Does not want to hear about how you feel she only wants to tell you how she thinks you feel and will not refill medications. She does not want to hear what you have to say at all. I tried to get my boyfriend to stop going to her after I very first appointment but he wantedto give her a chance. And he is still in pain and he started going to her in September of 2017. We will not be going back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Absolutely NOT thorough. She handed me a pamplet for fibromylagia and sent me on my way. No additional testing ordered. Her website comes across as her being extremely thorough but that is far from the case. I saw another Rheumatologist after a wasted $215 on Dr. Fritz who proceeded to actually test me given my positive ANA and order xrays. I actually have a brain lesion, a probelm with double stranded DNA and am now being referred to neuro and infectious disease. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Very rude, had me in tears. Other reviewers dead on. Has her own agenda. Telling me I had nothing wrong and my pain was imagined. My PCP referred me, so, not imagined. Told me to go vegetarian??? Asked me about my married life. Although "imagined pain", she was Ok with me taking 12 ibuprofen a day. SHOULD be a no star rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Yes, Dr Fritz is wonderful, she is very thorough in what she does she diagnost me with Fybromyalgia when Dr thought you were crazy back then and she referred me to a pain clinic which I didn’t go to at the time, but now I have to and have had to for many yrs, But yeah I would refer her to anyone who needs to see a Dr for any of her many specialties. She is Awesome in my Book! Now I have other problems and I will be going back to see her because I know she will help me with the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
If I could of given a half star I would. By far the worst doctor I've ever been to. Very dismissive and does not listen whatsoever to her patient. I repeatedly told her I was in pain. And she continuously told me that I was not. Will never ever go back to her even if she's left dr. on Earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Don't waste your time! I wasted years even tho she refused to even order X-rays bc she "doesn't need X-rays to see what she already knows"! (How Arrogant!) Of course she was WRONG bc I finally went to a REAL doc who ordered X-rays and mri's which revealed significant damage for which I am now receiving actual care...I put up with her rudeness and lack of ANY bedside manner until she made a HEROIN comment to my face while discussing meds! Unacceptable and unprofessional. Dont be bullied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
Dr. Fritz was very condescending and dismissive and criticized my choice of hospitals and prior treatment. Very abrupt and unkind. A very disappointing encounter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?
she has her own agenda..more like an interview, no interest in my symptoms, would not let me give a complete answer, to her rapid, firing off of questions.. She touched my shoulder, with one finger, listened to my heart, said i had no autoimmune disease and diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, despite having other conditions that can cause pain as well. I got Gabapentin and told to do vigorous exercise, when i am in too much pain to even walk..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Fritz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fritz?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fritz treats patients.

Compare Providers