Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Deborah Friedlander, MD
Dr. Deborah Friedlander, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Friedlander is affiliated with Delray Medical Center.

Tenet Florida Physician Services

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Magellan Health Services

Learn about Dr. Friedlander

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Friedlander's Experience

Dr. Friedlander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine

• Mount Sinai Medical Center--Geriatrics and Adult Development
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• Dr. Stuart C. Alexander Award for Most Outstanding Medical House Officer,
  • AGS Traveler's Award for Travel to the 1991 AGS Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL,
  • Apparent Idiopathic Hyponatremia in an Ambulatory Geriatric Population, Miller, M., Hecker, M., Friedlander, D.; 1996; 44:404-408, 1996
  • Physiological Changes of Aging Affecting Salt and Water balance, Miller, M., Gold, G., Friedlander, D.; 1991; 1:215-230, 1991
  • Autopsy Findings as a Modifier of Diagnosis Related Group classification and Hospital Reimbursement, May 1985

Dr. Friedlander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedlander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedlander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedlander to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Friedlander's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
If you want a physician that will stick to her schedule, but also move you along quickly in order to do so, this is not the one you want. BUT, if you want a physician who has exception skills at diagnosis and will take the time to do her homework, and provide a comprehensive evaluation during your visit with her, Dr. Friedlander will do right by you. But, expect to wait for your appointment. She was referred to me by my cardiologist as the physician that HIS wife used! A good referral.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Through professional compassionate great match for me took forever to find a good medical partner. Thx Maryann Cohen
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Friedlander is no longer my doctor. I was treated poorly on numerous occasions. I once had a 9:30 appt & upon arrival, was told she doesn't arrive until around 10:15. She criticized my medical decisions regarding my cancer treatment & became hostile when I advocated for myself. Her communication w/ office staff is poor & results in issues. A simple appointment request can turn into a nightmare as things aren't communicated properly. I've never been treated so poorly by a medical proffesional
in boynton beach, fl 33472 |
During a recent trauma, I was hospitalized for a few days. Dr. Friedlander came to see me twice (one visit was on a Sunday) and made recommendations for my follow=-up, home care, etc. It is obvious she cares about my well-being.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Never had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Friedlander. I was a new patient referred by UHC. Made my appointment 3 weeks in advance. Showed up at the office 30 mins before my scheduled appointment to complete new patient paperwork. Waited over an hour and ended up having to leave as i had other appointments. Her staff members were rude and offered no apology for the wait. This experience was a total waste of time. Do yourself a favor and choose another practice.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Terrible communications and follow up - does not return patient calls
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Nasty, rude, and not quite sure why she is a doctor if she doesn't care about her patients. This was a disappointing experience as I felt as I left her office feeling as if my questions relating to my health went unanswered. I felt rushed and dismissed, she made me feel like I wasn't valued as a person or a patient. Her office staff was equally as rude.
in Delray beach, FL |
The kindest and most down to earth physician I have ever met. Proud to call her my PCP.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
She is a caring and thorough MD Her bedside manner is incredible. Very knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable in the office and under her care.
in Delray Beach, Fl. |
Extremely caring dedicated physician. Great diagnostician. During recent hospital stays, ever medical professional expressed very high regard for her as a superb internist
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Friedlander, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedlander?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA