Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Deborah Fein, DO
Dr. Deborah Fein, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Fein is affiliated with Olive View - UCLA Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Playa Vista Mental Health

12057 Jefferson Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90230

Learn about Dr. Fein

Dr. Fein's Experience

Dr. Fein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
  • Mental Health
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Fein does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Ucla-Sfv Prog
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Fein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Fein's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Ver pleased all around.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Fein is an amazing psychiatrist. I've been seeing her for a few months and I feel like she's the only psychiatrist I've been to that actually has heard me and spent the time I needed. Thank you to Dr. Fein!
North Hollywood, CA |
Really wondeful doctor, really takes her time with her patients.
I feel really grateful to have found Dr. Fein on a recent visit to Los Angeles. I travel a lot both for work and for pleasure and I often encounter tremendous anxiety that takes away from my amazing experiences and sometimes my performance. Dr. Fein's warmth and openness made it easy to work with her to reduce my anxiety, and I am grateful to her and her staff for creating such a welcoming environment for a first-time visitor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Fein is a phenomenal psychiatrist. I needed someone urgently to deal with my condition and she was so gracious and so helpful. Her bedside manner is impeccable and she is so knowledgeable. I'm so glad to have come across her and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a psychiatrist. She is not only one of the best psychiatrists I have ever worked with but also one of the best doctors as well.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Fein has helped me so much to set and then reach my goals. My medications help me achieve a better quality of life and good health, and it is very comforting to know I can count on her expertise as I work on my issues with her. I look forward to our sessions and always come away with a sense of personal empowerment and achievement.
in Playa Vista, CA |
Dr. Fein has always listened to me. She helped me find the medication that worked best for me, I've been doing really well this past year.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have had a very positive experience with Dr Fein. I continue to see her on a monthly basis and truly appreciate the time she spends with me. She really cares about her patients and is willing to go above and beyond to help. I highly recommend Dr Fein.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Best psychiatrist I have ever had. Really understanding and caring. She treats me so well and I know I can always count on her.
Los Angeles, CA |
Easy to get an appointment, very caring and competent doctor.
Dr. Fein was very helpful. She quickly helped me understand my issues and worked with me so that I can manage my life successfully.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Fein helped me escape the daily panic attacks. I'm really happy that my friend referred me to her.
All she cares about is money she's a horrible prescriber. Missed an appointment due to no confirmation email and she charged me for it cause she also doesn't care about her patients. Thanks Deborah, I'll never return. Save yourself and find a different Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Fein, DO?
Are you Dr. Fein?