Dr. Deborah Dykema, DO

Dr. Deborah Dykema, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Deborah Dykema DO 20045 N 19th Ave # 9 Phoenix, AZ 85027 Get Directions

My Mission is "Healthy Healing in a Positive and Professional Environment." Our bodies havie the inherant ability to heal themselves with the right approach and the right guidance. I use a treatment approach that evaluates all options and utilizes the best of traditional and natural medicine. I recommend that you visit our website at www.DrDykema.com for more information. We look forward to seeing you and your family!

Dr. Deborah Dykema, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Dykema is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center.

Dr. Dykema's Experience

See how Dr. Dykema's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dykema

Dr. Dykema accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Dykema has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dykema's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dykema to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Dykema's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Listens to patients, knowledgeable about your conditions, staff is as friendly as Dr. Dykema, highly recommend Dr. Dykema to anyone of any age.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was running a few min late, so I called in advance to ask if that was OK, which they said was not a problem. I was driving almost an hour each way. After 20 min, I asked why patients were being admitted ahead of me, and I was told because I arrived a few min late, my appointment had been moved an hour later. No one was going to tell me if I hadn't asked. I called to reschedule an after-work appointment but the doctor will only take new patients in the AM, even after this morning's humiliation.
in Chandler, AZ |
I've been going to Dr Dykema for 17yrs now. I moved much further away since I first started going to her. I continue to drive 40mins each way, because of the wholistic & comprehensive care I receive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to all of my family & friends. As a matter of fact, I have!
in Peoria |
Dr. Dykema is awesome and has helped with my hypothyroidism. I am feeling better, sleeping better and my cholestrol is coming down. The aphthous mouth ulcers that have plagued me are gone now that she started me on iodine. She is very professional and seeks to find out the root cause of medical problems, and does not treat symptons with meds like most other doctors do! Peaceful office environment and helpful staff (Tiffany is wonderful). Highly recommend her!
in Phoenix |
Lot much of carelessness is seen. Dr dykema given me more medication without looking at my current lab test.when as I asked for a copy of my latest blood work. Then I came to know that they didn't see my current lab work. I was pregnant too at that time. N when I asked the receptionist Tiffany to meet Dr. She said dr is busy can't see you right now. That lady is so rude and they didn't even apologize for their blunder at the time of my pregnancy. Even the dr is very careless
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Dykema is an outstanding doctor. Unlike her peers, she looks at the best way to treat the issue, not the symptoms, and the results are fantastic. She has shown me lifestyle changes have as much or more impact than medications in keeping me healthy. I have much more energy and just don’t get sick after learning the most healthy remedies.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Dykema has guided me to healthy living. Following her recommendations, we have turned the aging & deteriorating process of my body around. She has proven that I can have a wonderful quality of life as I get older. Before her treatment I had many aches, pains and frustrations with my health to the point that remainder of life medications were going to become the norm for me. Today, I am medication free and healthier after 2 years of seeing Dr. Dykema. I recommend her to everyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Dykema, DO?
Are you Dr. Dykema?

Compare Dr. Dykema

}

Dr. Dykema's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dykema's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Dykema has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dykema's Board Certifications

Phoenix General Hospital

Completed in 1982

Mich State

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Dykema does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dykema and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• FAA Flight Physical Class I