Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD

14 Reviews
Dr. Duncan

Fenton Medical Center

102 N Adelaide St Ste 100 Fenton, MI 48430

Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD is an aerospace medicine specialist in Fenton, MI and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 1979 and specializes in aerospace medicine and preventive aerospace medicine.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Duncan accepts

Dr. Duncan accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Duncan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Duncan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Duncan

2.4

Dr. Duncan?
Dr. Duncan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD
Waited about an hour and she came in the exam room and told me they were closed. After I already paid. She walked me to the front desk and said I could get my money back, then left me with the lady who does the billing. The doctor left the room. The billing lady said she could not refund my money, even thought the doctor told her to. She said they "might" mail me a check. I asked when that would be and I asked why she didn't tell me they were "closed" before she took my money - and there were patients in the waiting room when I came in. The lady told me they might mail me a check. When I said okay, if I don't have it by Tuesday, I'll come up and get it, she told me I "better not threaten her or I'll call the police". Wow. Unbelievable. When I first came in, she was wanting to talk about my private medical information in front of waiting patients. This place literally stole money from me and provided zero service. I would not recommend. This was the WORST experience ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
She was awful. She’s truly a very mean woman. I waited for 2 hours to be seen and then she barely said 2 words to me. I got MRSA working with the elderly and she made me feel like I was a disgusting person who wasted her time. She clearly doesn’t care about her patients and is just in it for the money. I wouldn’t go back to her if I was dying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
Poor. I was very ill and she said to me, "You'd better go home before someone tries to do CPR on you."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
Dr. Debra Duncan is one of the most caring physicians I have met. Her knowledge and experience in the medical field would be hard to match. She is dedicated to her patients and staff. I have seen this first hand through several visits per year for about 15 years. She is a remarkable doctor and I count myself lucky to be one of her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
Dr.Duncan is the best doctor I have had in a long time! She is a very good doctor! The staff is very friendly and helpful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
Dr. Duncan has been my family doctor for many, many years, and I trust her diagnosis and decisions. She has always put my health and welfare ahead of money/insurance recommendations. Dr. Duncan is more than willing to refer her patients to the very best specialists available if needed, which I really appreciate. The only negative is she has a very busy practice, so it's sometimes difficult to get an appointment on short notice. I highly recommend her---she's a special doctor who really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?
I had gone to the doctors in November and was put on antibiotics, I improved but didnt get better. I went back Mid December and was put on another round, still I improved again but didn't get better. They wanted me to come in again for ANOTHER office charge... they care about money, not their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Duncan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Duncan?

• Aerospace Medicine

1980
Presby/U Penn Med Center
1979
Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Duncan treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average