Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD
Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA.

Dr. Castaneda's Care Philosophy

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Castaneda's Experience

See how Dr. Castaneda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Castaneda

Dr. Castaneda accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Castaneda is now accepting new patients

Dr. Castaneda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castaneda to family and friends
    Dr. Castaneda's Performance
    in Thousand Oaks, CA |
    Thank you, Dr. Castaneda for referring me to Vogue Orthotics. Kent fitted me for an UCBL ? orthotic and I am again walking without a limp and ready for adventure travel again, after 18 months of pain and poor balance .
    in Moorpark, CA |
    She is completely clear on what she may need to preform and has a very professional way of conducting business. Great bedside manner with her focus on your needs and cares more about you than her "business". I work with Orthopedic Surgeons and hospital administrators and she comes with the highest recommendations from her peers as being one of the best in her field. That piece of mind goes a long way.
    in Camarillo, CA |
    I was impressed with Doctor Castaneda and staff from my first visit. After several months of conservative attempts to correct the pain I was experiencing in my Achilles' tendon, doctor Castaneda explained that the last option was debridement of the Achilles' tendon and a possible flexor halluces longus tendon transfer. On September 28, 2015 I had the debridement surgery done by Dr. Castaneda, once into the surgery she decided not to do the tendon transfer. What a wonderful, kind, patient doctor!
    in San Luis Obispo, Ca |
    Dr. Castenada is a fantastic Doctor and surgeon. She was able to determine what was wrong and how to fix it very quickly when other people in the industry could not. She was honest and straightforward with me and made things easy to understand. Although she is located 3 hours away, I am absolutely willing to travel to be taken care of by a competent Doctor who works in a very efficient office. 3 other people from my area that I know travel to see her also.
    in Thousand Oaks, CA |
    Dr. Castaneda is an excellent physician and surgeon. She did a fantastic job when I had my surgery. I have recommended others to her because I know she will get the care they should get without worry.
    in Santa Monica, CA |
    Truly a fantastic orthopedist. I got opinions from 6 doctors (orthopedists and podiatrists) when I had a fully displaced fracture in my foot, and it came down to 50% recommending surgery and 50% saying to wait it out. This was obviously confusing, for me, but after I saw Dr. Casteneda, I remember one doctor telling me what she has good judgement. I trusted her and opted to take the no surgery route. My foot has healed well, and I am so happy with Dr. Casteneda's judgement. Highly recommend!
    Have you seen Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD?
    Are you Dr. Castaneda?

Dr. Castaneda's Care Philosophy

Dr. Castaneda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ankle Sprains and Strains