Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD

Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Female

Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Simi Valley, CA.

Southern California Orthopedic Institute

3605 Alamo St Ste 200

Simi Valley, CA 93063

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Castaneda

See how frequently Dr. Castaneda performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Joint Pain
Limb Pain

Dr. Castaneda's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Castaneda "At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world."

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Castaneda does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprains and Strains

• Ankle Replacement
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County
  • The Institute For Foot and Ankle Reconstruction At Mercy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Castaneda has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castaneda has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Castaneda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castaneda to family and friends
Dr. Castaneda's Performance
in Agoura Hills, CA |
She is a great doctor and always spends a lot of time with me and makes sure all my question and concerns are addressed. I would highly recommend her.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr Castaneda did a great job, communicating exactly what to expect, her staff is one of the best I have ever seen. They all have a function yet it's clear they are there as a team helping out wherever needed. I would highly recommend Dr Castaneda if you are unfortunate enough to need her services.
in Encino, CA |
After meeting Dr. Castaneda, I felt completely confident in her ability. She reviewed my records from another doctor, she examined my foot, assessed my situation and gave me options. I felt my voice was heard and the specifics of my case were acknowledged in the decision to go forward to surgery. Everyone on her SCOI surgical team was kind and treated me with respect and care. I received a daily follow-up questionnaire to assure I was making a normal recovery, and my questions were answered.
Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Castaneda and her Assistant were both fantastic and easy to work with. I really appreciated the daily follow up via the website.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr Castaneda is the best doctor I ever had in 63 years. She spends unlimited time answering your questions and leaves you with no guessing what will be done regarding surgery. She has excellent bed-side manors and is always checking in on her patients as to how they are doing. She has a patient portal that checks in everyday after surgery with appropriate questions to be sure you are healing normally and not having any issues or problems. Her accolades are impeccable. Assistant Nichole is great
Oxnard, CA |
Dr. Castaneda is top notch! She's very professional, personable, and great at what she does. She made sure I was ready for my surgery and made me completely confident in her and the procedure.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I am so happy that I finally found Dr. Castaneda! I just wish I could have found her a long time ago! I immediately knew I happened to find one of the best Doctors around with exemplary recommendations and the nurses confirming her remarkable skills! Loved her staff!
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Thank you, Dr. Castaneda for referring me to Vogue Orthotics. Kent fitted me for an UCBL ? orthotic and I am again walking without a limp and ready for adventure travel again, after 18 months of pain and poor balance .
in Moorpark, CA |
She is completely clear on what she may need to preform and has a very professional way of conducting business. Great bedside manner with her focus on your needs and cares more about you than her "business". I work with Orthopedic Surgeons and hospital administrators and she comes with the highest recommendations from her peers as being one of the best in her field. That piece of mind goes a long way.
in Camarillo, CA |
I was impressed with Doctor Castaneda and staff from my first visit. After several months of conservative attempts to correct the pain I was experiencing in my Achilles' tendon, doctor Castaneda explained that the last option was debridement of the Achilles' tendon and a possible flexor halluces longus tendon transfer. On September 28, 2015 I had the debridement surgery done by Dr. Castaneda, once into the surgery she decided not to do the tendon transfer. What a wonderful, kind, patient doctor!
in San Luis Obispo, Ca |
Dr. Castenada is a fantastic Doctor and surgeon. She was able to determine what was wrong and how to fix it very quickly when other people in the industry could not. She was honest and straightforward with me and made things easy to understand. Although she is located 3 hours away, I am absolutely willing to travel to be taken care of by a competent Doctor who works in a very efficient office. 3 other people from my area that I know travel to see her also.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Castaneda is an excellent physician and surgeon. She did a fantastic job when I had my surgery. I have recommended others to her because I know she will get the care they should get without worry.
in Santa Monica, CA |
Truly a fantastic orthopedist. I got opinions from 6 doctors (orthopedists and podiatrists) when I had a fully displaced fracture in my foot, and it came down to 50% recommending surgery and 50% saying to wait it out. This was obviously confusing, for me, but after I saw Dr. Casteneda, I remember one doctor telling me what she has good judgement. I trusted her and opted to take the no surgery route. My foot has healed well, and I am so happy with Dr. Casteneda's judgement. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Castaneda, MD?
Are you Dr. Castaneda?

Hospitals where Dr. Castaneda has admitting privileges

Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
215 W Janss Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Castaneda at Southern California Orthopedic Institute