Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD

Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 61 years old

Dr. Caserta-Brunson specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Milford, CT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Caserta-Brunson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson's Experience

See how Dr. Caserta-Brunson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caserta-Brunson

Dr. Caserta-Brunson accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Caserta-Brunson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Caserta-Brunson
Dr. Caserta-Brunson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
Milford, CT |
She's brusque and sometimes rude, to the point that I leave her office feeling worse than I did when I arrived. Then she can flip and seem very caring, but she's extremely quick about everything and makes rude comments when treating you. Office staff, though, is terrific especially Paula.
in West Haven, CT |
Beware! I have been sick all week and went to dr brunson who prescribed me a Z pack because I had told her my stomach is sensitive so she said OK let's start with that instead of amoxicillin (her idea). It is 3 days later, I'm still sick and I call the office so they add a steroid but then the medical assistant tells me to go off the antibiotic (this is very bad advice because you should never come off of antibiotics in the middle of your treatment if you have an infection). The medical assistan
in West Haven, CT |
This is the worst practice I have ever been to. The medical assistant lied that the medicine she wanted me to start was an antibiotic when it was a steroid. Then she told me to stop my anntibiotic. The doctor was worse and lied to my husband who is a doctor that I asked for a different medication! Wow! They will kill people like this!
in West Haven, CT |
Excellent Doctor and a kind medical staff. -Always makes time to see me quickly. -Excellent bedside manner -Makes informed decisions before prescribing medication. -Takes time to educate during visits.
Middlebury, CT |
Caring physician - highly recommend
in Milford, CT |
She's far too abrupt, rude, intimidating and unprofessional. I went to her today, and didn't even get to ask my questions before she bolted out the door. She was clearly irritiated with me. I feel so sorry for her staff, Paula, Whitney and her receptionist. I'm going to try and find another doctor. I'm getting older and I just don't have the constitution to be mistreated like this.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD?
Are you Dr. Caserta-Brunson?

Compare Dr. Caserta-Brunson

Dr. Caserta-Brunson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Caserta-Brunson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The Northeast / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Caserta-Brunson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caserta-Brunson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Caserta-Brunson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.