Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD
Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Milford, CT. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Caserta-Brunson is affiliated with Milford Hospital.

Milford Physicians Service

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Caserta-Brunson

Dr. Caserta-Brunson's Experience

Dr. Caserta-Brunson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Caserta-Brunson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of The Northeast / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Caserta-Brunson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caserta-Brunson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caserta-Brunson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caserta-Brunson to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Caserta-Brunson's Performance
West Haven, CT |
Dr. Brunson is awesome , she has great bedside manner, sensitive to my medical needs, I'm a nurse and recommend many family and friends. She has early morning appointments starting at 7am and Saturday appointments. Her staff is great!
Milford, CT |
Dr. B is a great doc with an exceptionally amazing staff.
in West Haven, CT |
Dr. Brunson is IGNORANT AND AWFUL. My family member has suffered from anxiety and addiction the majority of her life. Recently she has made great progress and went to Dr. Brunson as a first time patient for an overall checkup and to inquire about holistic alternatives. Dr. Brunson treated her with complete and utter contempt, judgement and disdain. "Ya know what? Get a puppy or read a book," she said to my family member while rolling her eyes. She berated her the entire time for no reason.
in West Haven, CT |
I would definitely refer Dr Brunson to family and friends. She is firm and straightforward - but she is very compassionate and understanding. Dr Brunson is also very professional and her management staff is also very courteous and helpful. She's the best!!!
in Trumbull |
Do not, I repeat...DO NOT GO TO THIS "doctor"! She's absolutely useless!!!
Milford, CT |
She's brusque and sometimes rude, to the point that I leave her office feeling worse than I did when I arrived. Then she can flip and seem very caring, but she's extremely quick about everything and makes rude comments when treating you. Office staff, though, is terrific especially Paula.
in West Haven, CT |
Beware! I have been sick all week and went to dr brunson who prescribed me a Z pack because I had told her my stomach is sensitive so she said OK let's start with that instead of amoxicillin (her idea). It is 3 days later, I'm still sick and I call the office so they add a steroid but then the medical assistant tells me to go off the antibiotic (this is very bad advice because you should never come off of antibiotics in the middle of your treatment if you have an infection). The medical assistan
in West Haven, CT |
This is the worst practice I have ever been to. The medical assistant lied that the medicine she wanted me to start was an antibiotic when it was a steroid. Then she told me to stop my anntibiotic. The doctor was worse and lied to my husband who is a doctor that I asked for a different medication! Wow! They will kill people like this!
in West Haven, CT |
Excellent Doctor and a kind medical staff. -Always makes time to see me quickly. -Excellent bedside manner -Makes informed decisions before prescribing medication. -Takes time to educate during visits.
in Milford, CT |
She's far too abrupt, rude, intimidating and unprofessional. I went to her today, and didn't even get to ask my questions before she bolted out the door. She was clearly irritiated with me. I feel so sorry for her staff, Paula, Whitney and her receptionist. I'm going to try and find another doctor. I'm getting older and I just don't have the constitution to be mistreated like this.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson, MD?
Are you Dr. Caserta-Brunson?

Visit Dr. Caserta-Brunson