Dr. Deborah Burton, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) | Female

Atlanta Kids ENT, PC 2550 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 307 Marietta, GA 30067 Get Directions
Dr. Deborah Burton, MD
Dr. Deborah Burton, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Burton's Care Philosophy

My goal is to create and provide thoughtful, patient centered, quality care and surgery that results in clinically excellent and continuously improving health care relationships and patient outcomes.

Dr. Burton's Experience

See how Dr. Burton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burton

Dr. Burton accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Burton is now accepting new patients
Atlanta Kids ENT, PC2550 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 307
Marietta, GA 30067
(770) 953-1414Get Directions

Dr. Burton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burton to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Burton's Performance
in Acworth, GA |
As a registered nurse, I found Dr. Burton to be very knowledgeable, capable, and up-to-date on current research. Her staff is well-trained. Wait times are minimal. The only flaw I would attribute is that she talks kind of fast and leaves you wondering if your questions were actually answered. I would definitely recommend her.
in Duluth, GA |
My daughter saw her for 1st time. She appeared to be good listener. She began to talk over me not allowing me to ask question. She became judgmental towards me for not knowing much about allergies.she talk down to me and I felt blameful.Before she looked at my daughter she was quick to suggest surgery with no alternative. I didn't like her and my daughter said she was disrespectful.she kept saying she had 15 yrs experience as if I had no right to ask questions. Not a good doctor.please do not go
Atlanta, GA |
Great and thorough doctor!
in Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Burton, did an amazing job with our 4 yr old son,who had to do surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids and also to reconstruct his turbinates.... She did really, really well and it is appreciated! Thanks Dr. Burton and staff!
in Austell, GA |
Amazing doctor
Dallas, GA |
She preformed surgery on my son and daughter within months of each other... My kids like her, they are comfortable around her, both surgeries went well and Dr Burton answered all of our questions! We would definitely reccomend her, she's great!
Woodstock |
Dr. Burton does a great job. She was quick in surgery and very kind.
in Duluth, Ga |
Dr Burton answered all my questions in great detail from my very first visit. I was referred to her and I am so so happy I went to her. The office staff is so kind and helpful. The office is clean. Dr Burton did my daughter's surgery, it went great. My daughter already has improvement in hearing, breathing and speech. I would highly recommend Dr Burton. I will miss her when we move out of state because she was so great and nowadays it's hard to find doctor's who have it all!
Decatur, GA |
Dr.Burton is awesome, she mad my son feel very comfortable she explained everything that what was going to happen, she eased his nerves and fears! We could not ask for a better person.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Burton was extremely nice! She took the time to educate on my child's condition and offered the best solution. I am very pleased with experience.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Burton has taken care of my children for years, including several surgeries. I always feel that she gives us the best of care and have recommended her to several friends.
in Dallas, GA |
We were referred to Dr. Burton by our pediatrician, due to my daughters chronic ear infections. The front office staff was very accommodating and got us an appointment that same week. When we saw Dr. Burton, I felt she was very thorough with her exam and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain everything clearly, and answered any questions I had. My daughter had surgery the following week and everything went exactly as Dr. Burton explained. We are very happy with her.
in Cartersville, GA |
This was the worst experience ever! My 6 month old baby has been having problems with his breathing and it's not coming from his lungs so his pediatrician wanted him to see an ENT. I scheduled the appointment and when we took him for the appointment Dr. Burton walks in and never examined my son. She starts telling me (without listening to him) that's babies just make sounds. I was so frustrated. The next day his pediatrician called to see how my son was doing and I told them what Dr. Burton said
First things first their office staff is beyond inept. When I ask them to fax me my sons medical records they said that takes a lot of time. When I asked if I could just come up there and get them they said oh yeah no problem. Now to the doctor. She was talking about performing surgery on my 6 year old right in front of him. I thought this was a children's office? Well now my son is scared to death that he's going to get cut open!
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Burton, MD?
Are you Dr. Burton?

Compare Dr. Burton

Dr. Burton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Burton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Burton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burton's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis Due to Food
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Adenoid Infection
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hives

Tripler Army Med Center
    Walter Reed Army Med Center
    San Diego Children's Hospital
    University Of Delaware

Dr. Burton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Pediatric Allergy & Asthma

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy