Dr. Deborah Blenner, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Deborah Blenner, MD
Dr. Deborah Blenner, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Blenner is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn, Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

Dr. Blenner's Care Philosophy

Internal Medicine, Pediatrics Deborah Blenner, MD, specializes in internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Blenner's expertise includes primary care, internal medicine, weight management, adolescent care, travel medicine, and the treatment of sleep disorders. She is also experienced in administering Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for peri/post-menopausal women. She specializes in the science of weight management for adults and children of all ages, she is dedicated to fighting obesity.

Dr. Blenner's Experience

See how Dr. Blenner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blenner

Dr. Blenner accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Blenner is now accepting new patients
Siena Proactive Internal Medicine323 E Main St Ste 3
Smithtown, NY 11787
Evening
(631) 656-8171Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Blenner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blenner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blenner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Blenner's Performance
Smithtown, NY |
After much searching, I finally found Dr. Blenner. Scheduling an appointment is easy; the staff is wonderful; I seldom have much of a wait; I trust her implicitly and love those to whom she has referred me. She explains everything clearly and in detail. She is an excellent listener and spends time with me. I have been seeing her now for several years and cannot say enough good things about her.
in Port Jefferson NY |
My visit to Dr.Blenner's office was a wonderful experience. The ladies who run the office are very nice & professional. Office is clean and well organized & not a long wait time after signing in. Dr.Blenner is warm and friendly. She takes the time to get to know you and explain things to you. Takes the time to answer your questions and makes you feel like a patient not a number. I highly recommend this office.
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr Blenner is kind, caring and professional Her staff is wonderful and they treat you on a personal level they are very caring and concerned about their patients I've gotten the best of care there, sometimes in an emergency situation. Dr Blenner takes the time to go over your personal history and situation. I've been going to the Smithtown office since she started there. I would refer people to her since I've been happy with my experience after 2/3 years of going there.
Smithtown NY |
Dr Blenner is the most thorough, caring Dr I have ever been to. She goes above and beyond for her patient's well being. The office staff is helpful and kind. Now that my children are young adults, I will recommend Dr Blenner to them .
Smithtown, NY |
Dr Blenner is an excellent physician. She is truly concerned for her patients. The office is friendly,personable and accommodating.
in Smithtown NY |
Dr.Blenner is caring and truly concerned about the health and well being of her patients. I have never had a problem with her or her staff. Her staff goes well above and beyond to show they care for their patients. I recommend Dr.Blenner a million percent. If you have a diagnosis and doctors still don't know and are confused she will get down to the nitty gritty. WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR!
Riverhead, NY |
Dr. Blenner is a good dr. But if there is an issue that requires fast action she is useless she will not go above and beyond for her patience. She is afraid to prescribe certain medications even non narcotics. I have had to go to the ER 2 times. I was told that this was the responsibility of my primary care. They also said that she needs to step up to the plate and be a dr.(her job is to prescribe medication, she is not a therapist.) Dr.s today just want to send you to another Dr's. Don't go.
in Smithtown, NY |
I was a patient at HealthBridge in Great Neck when I met Dr. Blenner. I was under her care and lost 80 pounds and my health had improved tremendously. I have continued to see Dr. Blenner at her new practice in Smithtown. Dr. Blenner continues to monitor my health and nutritional needs. She is by far the most attentive and understanding doctor I have ever known. I recommend Dr. Blenner to many of my friends and they have become new patients. I am confident knowing they will receive great care.
in Wading River, NY |
Dr. Blenner is by far, the best physician I have ever had. She is thorough and a genuinely caring woman.
in New York, NY |
The first visit was okay, however the wait was excessive with no other patients in the waiting room. The next visit was very rushed and impersonal. Also, I continue to receive bills from a physical that was supposedly covered as I was told in the office, even after paying them. The visit was from November and it is now May. I would not go here again. Poorly managed.
in Lake Grove, NY |
Dr. Blenner is extremely thorough and takes the time to find out about me and my complaints. She surrounds her self with competent and caring staff. I always feel like I am in the best hands, whether it be for blood work, a clerical question, help with insurance problems and most importantly my physical well being.
in Hauppauge, NY |
Excellent Doctor! So glad I found her! Will recommend to all friends and family!
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Blenner, MD?
Are you Dr. Blenner?

Compare Dr. Blenner

Dr. Blenner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blenner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Blenner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blenner's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Completed in 2005

• Other Education
    University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

Completed in 2007

Dr. Blenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing