Dr. Debora Ma, MD

Dr. Debora Ma, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 51 years old

Dr. Ma is committed to providing high quality, honest care to her patients.Read more

Dr. Ma's Experience

See how Dr. Ma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ma

Dr. Ma accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ma has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ma to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ma
Dr. Ma's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (56)
in Lafayette, CO |
My primary referred me to Dr Debora Ma After a bad experience & botch job. Dr Ma is “down to earth”, & this put me at ease immediately. Recognizing I was nervous, and took time to talk with me. She told me she could fix them, first I was skeptical. She included me in the solution, listened to me, and gave me options. Post surgery.... My breasts look natural, soft, and fit my body size. The surgical center was superior! Dr Ma is so encouraging & professional. Dr Ma changed my life, & is amazing!
in Thornton, CO |
Two years ago I had a double mastectomy stage three breast cancer. The Surgeon that was treating me said I was not a good candidate for fat grafting and he was out of ideas to help me after 3 surgeries. I decided to get a second opinion and found Dr. Ma. I have to tell you I look amazing now I can hold my head up high and put behind the last two years. I highly recommend Dr. Ma if you are needing reconstruction from a mastectomy. I only wish I would have found her sooner.
in Broomfield, CO |
I saw Dr. Ma on a recommendation from my primary care physician about two years ago. I was 64 then and my drooping eyelids were interfering with my vision. I had a consult with her and found he arrogant, and condescending. When I told her I was a smoker she responded that I would have to stop for at least 8 weeks before she would perform surgery on me and that she was strongly against smoking. Her attitude was horrible. Then her receptionist kept calling and pestering me to make an appointment.
in Lafayette, CO |
In 2015 I found out I was BRAC2 positive. I was given several options one of which was to undergo a bi-lateral mastectomy with breast reconstruction. My mastectomy surgeon recommended seeing Dr. Ma, which was the best decision I could have ever made. My results are amazing. Dr. Ma was able to save my nipples and my breast look just like they did before, just perkier :).There are no words to describe my gratitude. Thank you for saving my life.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Ma was thorough and clear in her explanation of the procedure. Environment was warm and inviting.
in Broomfield |
Dr. Ma brings fantastic skills to her practice. I've worked with her twice in the past ten years, and plan to return again. I'm confident with her approach. She cares about her patients. Imho, her female perspective is important. She understands how to help women feel better - not overdone. If you're considering some work, go see Dr. Ma for a consultation. I think you'll agree.
Horrible stay away!!! Breast implants are way too low and small, they look like droopy tennis balls, and Dr Ma would not discuss a revision....she was arrogant and mean. So disappointed!!!
in Boulder, CO |
I am 62 year old female that had saline implant surgery 20 years ago. The implants had hardened and were causing discomfort. Dr Ma listened carefully and suggested removal or putting in smaller saline or the new and improved silicone implants. Opted for the silicone. The surgical center was superior and Dr Ma was so encouraging and professional.Smaller, softer and the down time was minimal. I highly recommend Dr Ma.
Have you seen Dr. Debora Ma, MD?
Are you Dr. Ma?

Dr. Ma's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ma is committed to providing high quality, honest care to her patients.

Dr. Ma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Ma has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ma's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Ma does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ma and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry

Completed in 2001

Hand and Microsurgery
    Bryn Mawr College

• Dutch

Dr. Ma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.