Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Debora Ma, MD
Dr. Debora Ma, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lafayette, CO. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Ma is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center.

2668 Northpark Dr Ste 110

Lafayette, CO 80026

• Medicare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ma

Dr. Ma is committed to providing high quality, honest care to her patients.

Dr. Ma's Experience

Dr. Ma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Bryn Mawr College
  • Yale University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Hand and Microsurgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ma has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch

Dr. Ma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ma to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ma's Performance
in Lafayette, CO |
Almost 4 months ago Dr. Ma performed a breast reduction surgery on me. I feel like a new person. The pressure relief on my neck and shoulders was immediate and amazing. I can work out without pain. I can jump & jog which I haven't been able to do for years without pain. Dr Ma did a beautiful job according to my husband and I highly agree! Dr. Ma's team at the hospital were amazing as well as Kathy in her office. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ma she was wonderful.
in Lakewood, CO |
My Internist highly recommended Dr Ma after I was advised to have back flap surgery by another PS due to the fact that one of my breasts had been previously radiated. Dr Ma did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy without the added surgery and my experience with her was nothing less than wonderful. She walked me through every step of the way and her personal care and attention makes all the difference. I am so glad I chose Dr. Ma!
in Lafayette, CO |
Dr. Debora Ma, a brilliant and highly artistic Plastic Surgeon in Lafayette, Co changed my life at the age of 64! For years I have suffered from back and neck pain due to my large and embarrassing breast size. Dr. Ma performed a mammoplasty on me last week and my pain and discomfort are no more! I could not be happier with the results, too! Her work is simply beautiful and very feminine! Dr. Ma exceeded all of my expectations and I highly recommend her to everyone who is looking for the best!
in Lafayette, CO |
My primary referred me to Dr Debora Ma After a bad experience & botch job. Dr Ma is “down to earth”, & this put me at ease immediately. Recognizing I was nervous, and took time to talk with me. She told me she could fix them, first I was skeptical. She included me in the solution, listened to me, and gave me options. Post surgery.... My breasts look natural, soft, and fit my body size. The surgical center was superior! Dr Ma is so encouraging & professional. Dr Ma changed my life, & is amazing!
in Thornton, CO |
Two years ago I had a double mastectomy stage three breast cancer. The Surgeon that was treating me said I was not a good candidate for fat grafting and he was out of ideas to help me after 3 surgeries. I decided to get a second opinion and found Dr. Ma. I have to tell you I look amazing now I can hold my head up high and put behind the last two years. I highly recommend Dr. Ma if you are needing reconstruction from a mastectomy. I only wish I would have found her sooner.
in Broomfield, CO |
I saw Dr. Ma on a recommendation from my primary care physician about two years ago. I was 64 then and my drooping eyelids were interfering with my vision. I had a consult with her and found he arrogant, and condescending. When I told her I was a smoker she responded that I would have to stop for at least 8 weeks before she would perform surgery on me and that she was strongly against smoking. Her attitude was horrible. Then her receptionist kept calling and pestering me to make an appointment.
in Lafayette, CO |
In 2015 I found out I was BRAC2 positive. I was given several options one of which was to undergo a bi-lateral mastectomy with breast reconstruction. My mastectomy surgeon recommended seeing Dr. Ma, which was the best decision I could have ever made. My results are amazing. Dr. Ma was able to save my nipples and my breast look just like they did before, just perkier :).There are no words to describe my gratitude. Thank you for saving my life.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Ma was thorough and clear in her explanation of the procedure. Environment was warm and inviting.
in Broomfield |
Dr. Ma brings fantastic skills to her practice. I've worked with her twice in the past ten years, and plan to return again. I'm confident with her approach. She cares about her patients. Imho, her female perspective is important. She understands how to help women feel better - not overdone. If you're considering some work, go see Dr. Ma for a consultation. I think you'll agree.
Horrible stay away!!! Breast implants are way too low and small, they look like droopy tennis balls, and Dr Ma would not discuss a revision....she was arrogant and mean. So disappointed!!!
in Boulder, CO |
I am 62 year old female that had saline implant surgery 20 years ago. The implants had hardened and were causing discomfort. Dr Ma listened carefully and suggested removal or putting in smaller saline or the new and improved silicone implants. Opted for the silicone. The surgical center was superior and Dr Ma was so encouraging and professional.Smaller, softer and the down time was minimal. I highly recommend Dr Ma.
Have you seen Dr. Debora Ma, MD?
Are you Dr. Ma?