Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD

Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD

Fertility MedicineFemaleAge 50

Telehealth services available

Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD is a Fertility Specialist in East Windsor, NJ. She is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Keegan to book an appointment.

Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science

Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science At Saint Barnabas300a Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 205 East Windsor, NJ 08520

Dr. Keegan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keegan

4.1

Dr. Keegan?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
I absolutely love this office!! I started my journey to have children when I was older (40+) and it has been quite a journey (and still is). The office staff, from the receptionists, to their financial person Susan, to of course Dr Keegan, Jen M. and all the nurses and staff have been absolutely fabulous. This is not easy and no guarantees, but just their overall faith, positivity, going out of their way for so many insurance issues I had (nothing to do with the office) and so welcoming every time has made this journey so worth it. I had a couple of failed IVFs, but finally on the 4th SUCCESS! I almost gave up but Dr Keegan was very determined and hopeful, and I am so glad we took her genuine advice to keep going after the 3rd failure. I highly recommend seeing them and my advice is be patient. There is no handbook. They all work so hard with each individual patient b/c we are all unique in our bodies. I will miss going there that's for sure - I see them as family! Best of luck
MonicaB – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
This medical practice is absolutely horrendous. Getting insurance forms filled out are next to impossible and they look to maximize every procedure they do to make as much money as possible. I was taken aback by how greedy and money hungry they were. Saddest part is I though they were nice at first.
Poppy L – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
I was sent to Dr. Keegan’s office after going through the infertility process elsewhere but because of insurance I had to switch. From my first phone call I knew I was sent here for a reason. Dr. Keegan and her staff treated me and my family as if we have been going there for years. I felt like she cared about me the person not just getting me pregnant and sending me on my way. She was very thorough and needed further clearance from my cardiologist who I have been seeing for other health issues. Unfortunately he would not clear me to do IVF until I had other issues resolved. If it wasn’t for Dr. Keegan caring I would have went through with this process somewhere else and it could have had devastating effects on me. I was sad but also so grateful for her as I know my journey to add to my family is not over. She was so caring and concerned for me. I could not ask for better care. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Kristin Chionchio – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
I thought Dr Keegan was amazing until my insurance maxed out after having several procedures I didn’t end up needing after all. They didn’t even try to help me. It’s like all they saw was dollar $ign$ and once I was out of money, she walked away, which was amazing since I ended up getting pregnant on my own with a healthy little boy. I tell people to not go to her.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
PL CPK – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
After trying to conceive naturally for over a year my husband and I went to Dr Keegan to pursue other methods. Dr Keegan and staff are all friendly, patient , and really take the time to go over all of your options, medical, as well as financial. We ended up going through two rounds of IUI, and then moved to IVF. We were lucky enough to have a successful pregnancy after one round of IVF, with one little guy left in the bank for later. I highly recommend this practice.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan and all her staff are absolutely wonderful. They are warm, welcoming, kind, and patient. I always felt 100% comfortable with everyone there and knew I was in good hands. I wish I could continue going to this office throughout my entire pregnancy, which they made possible in the first place!
Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
They are nice and happy when you first go in but after they are unorganized sloppy with paperwork doesn't ask how are you feeling when they call you telling that all the meds you were taking didn't work this place will suck you dry. Also the main nurse Jen is a complete joke!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Johnson – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan is by far the best doctor i have ever had the pleasure to be a patient of! That has not always been my experience with other facilities. Before finding Dr. K I felt like another file in a sea of random infertility patients where my finances and faith with every failed treatment left us broken and broke. All that changed when I was referred to Dr. K. With equal parts compassion and competence our faith was restored and today we are pregnant with a healthy baby! We owe it all to her!!
Rachael in ALLENTOWN – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
I had been to two other fertility doctors over the last seven years. Dr keegan was by far the most compassionate, competent and determined doctor I had seen. I had unknown fertility issues and Dr Keegan never gave up on me. She listened and researched different ways she could treat me so that I would be able to become pregnant and be able to carry the pregnancy. Now I have one month old twins who are a true blessing. All that wouldn’t have been possible without Dr Keegan’s persistence.
Susan Dispensa in New Jersey – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan is not only an incredibly knowledgeable and accomplished doctor, she's passionate about what she does and cares a great deal for her patients. She is honest and will guide you through the journey answering all questions. It’s apparent that her staff truly respect her and they all are extremely caring. IVF is an emotional journey. Dr. Keegan was thorough and available. Thanks to her and the amazing staff, we expecting a baby girl in a few months. We will be forever grateful for Dr. K!
Caley in Monmouth Junction , NJ – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
My husband and I went to see Dr. Keegan to get help having a baby, after struggling for over a year. The first day we met her she calmed all of our fears, and told us we're going to make this happen for you. The whole process of infertility is stressful, but with the help of Dr. Keegan and her amazing staff they helped to make it easier on us. And after a few months of treatment with them, we are expecting! We are so great full to have Dr. Keegan help grow our family. We are forever greatful.
Alicia V. in New Jersey – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Debbra Keegan and her team is professional, friendly, effective, and compassionate. IVF is an expansive and stressful long process. I am very grateful to her and her team for giving me so much support and help. I have been married for ten years but never got pregnant. The results show that I have various problems. Dr. Keegan solved them one by one effectively. One year later, here is my dearest son. Without her help, this would never be possible.
Qing Song in Plainsboro, NJ – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
She is incredibly kind, patient, and generous. She took her time and explained the procedure with care. She was compassionate towards our situation and helped to ensure that we could start our procedure on time. We are so thankful to have her!
Ron in Hillsborough, NJ – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan was wonderful. She took care of my ultrasounds from 5 to 8 weeks of pregnancy. She was very sensitive to my anxiety and eased my fears. She was efficient but warm and understanding. Definitely a great doctor!
Maplewood, NJ – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
The first time she was very friendly and took time to consult with my husband and I. When we started the process after only a failed IUI she wanted to immediately pursue a donor egg program to increase our chances without any conclusive rationale behind. She was only interested in making money out of the experiment as it was so so obvious. Very disappointed. Do not get charmed by her friendly manners all she wanted is to pursue a more lucrative process. Thankfully we got a baby naturally after.
Amy in Plainsboro, NJ – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
IRMS, Dr. Keegan and all of the nurses/staff at East Windsor go above and beyond "standard care." They are conscientious, kind, proactive, and prompt. They are impassioned about what they do, and the satisfaction of their patients; not only from a treatment perspective, but from the patient's overall comfort and understanding of what they may be visiting for. As someone in the healthcare industry, this is an exceptional practice with fantastic leaders, nurses, and patient support.
Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan and her staff are incredible, on both a professional and personal level. Not only did they help me conceive both my children through their tireless and expert fertility services, but they were also a great emotional help to me whenever I needed support. They always made me feel comfortable and confident with the direction my treatment was taking, and I wish all my friends having trouble could see her!
Sarah A in Robbinsville, NJ – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keegan?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Keegan accepts

Dr. Keegan accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth