Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 49

Dr. Keegan

IRMS at Saint Barnabas

300A Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 205 East Windsor, NJ 08520

Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in East Windsor, NJ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Keegan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keegan

4.2

Dr. Keegan?
Dr. Keegan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD
I thought Dr Keegan was amazing until my insurance maxed out after having several procedures I didn’t end up needing after all. They didn’t even try to help me. It’s like all they saw was dollar $ign$ and once I was out of money, she walked away, which was amazing since I ended up getting pregnant on my own with a healthy little boy. I tell people to not go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
After trying to conceive naturally for over a year my husband and I went to Dr Keegan to pursue other methods. Dr Keegan and staff are all friendly, patient , and really take the time to go over all of your options, medical, as well as financial. We ended up going through two rounds of IUI, and then moved to IVF. We were lucky enough to have a successful pregnancy after one round of IVF, with one little guy left in the bank for later. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan and all her staff are absolutely wonderful. They are warm, welcoming, kind, and patient. I always felt 100% comfortable with everyone there and knew I was in good hands. I wish I could continue going to this office throughout my entire pregnancy, which they made possible in the first place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
They are nice and happy when you first go in but after they are unorganized sloppy with paperwork doesn't ask how are you feeling when they call you telling that all the meds you were taking didn't work this place will suck you dry. Also the main nurse Jen is a complete joke!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan is by far the best doctor i have ever had the pleasure to be a patient of! That has not always been my experience with other facilities. Before finding Dr. K I felt like another file in a sea of random infertility patients where my finances and faith with every failed treatment left us broken and broke. All that changed when I was referred to Dr. K. With equal parts compassion and competence our faith was restored and today we are pregnant with a healthy baby! We owe it all to her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
I had been to two other fertility doctors over the last seven years. Dr keegan was by far the most compassionate, competent and determined doctor I had seen. I had unknown fertility issues and Dr Keegan never gave up on me. She listened and researched different ways she could treat me so that I would be able to become pregnant and be able to carry the pregnancy. Now I have one month old twins who are a true blessing. All that wouldn’t have been possible without Dr Keegan’s persistence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Keegan is not only an incredibly knowledgeable and accomplished doctor, she's passionate about what she does and cares a great deal for her patients. She is honest and will guide you through the journey answering all questions. It’s apparent that her staff truly respect her and they all are extremely caring. IVF is an emotional journey. Dr. Keegan was thorough and available. Thanks to her and the amazing staff, we expecting a baby girl in a few months. We will be forever grateful for Dr. K!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
My husband and I went to see Dr. Keegan to get help having a baby, after struggling for over a year. The first day we met her she calmed all of our fears, and told us we're going to make this happen for you. The whole process of infertility is stressful, but with the help of Dr. Keegan and her amazing staff they helped to make it easier on us. And after a few months of treatment with them, we are expecting! We are so great full to have Dr. Keegan help grow our family. We are forever greatful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
Dr. Debbra Keegan and her team is professional, friendly, effective, and compassionate. IVF is an expansive and stressful long process. I am very grateful to her and her team for giving me so much support and help. I have been married for ten years but never got pregnant. The results show that I have various problems. Dr. Keegan solved them one by one effectively. One year later, here is my dearest son. Without her help, this would never be possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?
She is incredibly kind, patient, and generous. She took her time and explained the procedure with care. She was compassionate towards our situation and helped to ensure that we could start our procedure on time. We are so thankful to have her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbra Keegan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keegan?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

New York University School of Medicine
Cornell
Master of Science in Biology NYU

Dr. Keegan accepts

Dr. Keegan accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Keegan treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)