Dr. Debbie Rosario, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Debbie Rosario, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Rosario has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse. She is affiliated with Riverside University Health System-medical Center.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Rosario
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Rosario treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Rosario treats other conditions, please contact the office at (951) 358-4447.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Rosario is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Rosario is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Rosario's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Rosario's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Delusional Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Homicidal Ideation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Rosario accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.