Dermatology  |
Dr. Debbie Palmer, DO
Dr. Debbie Palmer, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Harrison, NY. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital.

440 Mamaroneck Ave Ste 412

Harrison, NY 10528

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Palmer

Dr. Palmer's Experience

Dr. Palmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Northside Hospital and Heart Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
Dr. Palmer's Performance
New Rochelle, NY |
Would highly recommend Dr Palmer. She takes the time w you , listens to you , does a wonderful job and is generally on time. Her staff could not be nicer. Could not ask for more.
Harrison, NY |
I had a quick, painless and and delightful experience at my first appointment with Dr. Palmer. She immediately made me feel comfortable and helped me feel sure about my treatment. I highly recommend going to Dr. Palmer for your dermatology needs! Excellent staff as well!
I have been seeing Dr. Palmer for several years. She is such a caring physician who truly cares about her patients. She spends time each visit to thoroughly examine and explain issues with me. Her positive nature is very appreciated, especially when going through more serious health issues. I would recommend Dr. Palmer to anyone looking for a dermatologist. She is tops in her field.
in Harrison, NY |
Very sweet and caring. And of course, extremely knowledgeable. Will recommend to anyone!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr Debbie is a great doctor! She handled my wife's skin problem with such finesse and professionally. She treats her patients very nicely. Entire staff and her assistants are wonderful! Thank you!
in Harrison, NY |
Dr. Palmer treated my 9 year old son. She was compassionate, eased his concerns and and absolute pleasure. She saw my son right away, spent time addressing our concerns and treated him immediately. Her office staff was responsive and friendly, the facility was immaculate. I highly recommend her!
She is great.
Excellent
Harrison, NY |
I have recommended Dr. Palmer on many occasions. She is professional and super smart!
Harrison, NY |
Dr Palmer is always warm and professional. She spends a lot of time at each visit explaining every procedure and I trust her medical judgement completely. I would recommend Dr Palmer to anyone looking for excellent dermatological care
in Harrison, NY |
Dr. Palmer has helped keep my face fresh for a few years. She is always helpful, pleasant, and professional. Dr. Palmer also checks my body yearly for skin cancer. I trust her totally.
in Larchmont ny |
She is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and personal
Always pleasant and efficient
in Mamaroneck |
She is very attentive to your specific problems
in Greenwich, CT |
She is so helpful and very sweet
in Bronxville, NY |
Dr. Palmer and her staff are wonderful. She spends a lot of time with me and I always have a pleasant experience here. She is the best!
in Harrison, NY |
Always courteous and friendly. Extremely knowledgeable I feel very comfortable in her hands
She is very thorough . Always so chipper and friendly. Explains everything very well
Very nice and clear in explaining what she is doing
New York, NY |
She is the greatest most kindest physician. The best bedside manner. I would recommend her to any and every person.
Harrison, NY |
Dr.Palmer was very thorough and friendly. She answered all my questions with great detail and explained the treatments very well.
in Valhalla, NY |
Very welcoming, friendly, and knowledgable.
in White PLAINS, NY |
I appreciated the different options offered to me for a cosmetic procedure. I came in thinking I would opt for something specific but Dr. Palmer recommended an alternative which was actually less expensive.
in Harrison, NY |
Easy going physician who true lying cares about her patient. Very caring and sensitive
in Rye NY |
Time given to thoroughly explain procedures to patients and options.
Great doctor!!!!
in Harrison, NY |
Dr Palmer is one of the most professional, considerate doctors I have ever seen. I trust her judgement and honesty don't would recommend her to everyone,
Harrison, NY |
She is always so kind and is very professional
in Harrison, NY |
She is an amazing Doctor, understanding, very approachable, takes time with patients, answers all questions. My whole family goes to her and I have recommended DR PALMER.
She was wonderful
in Harrison, NY |
She is very professional and knowledgeable in her practice. I have brought my daughter to her an had cosmetic procedures with her and was very pleased.
in Tuckahoe, NY |
Just the best as is Marjorie.
in White Plains ny |
Love her. Best bedside manner. Always listens
in arrison, NY |
dr.palmer explains all procedures before and after. You do not feel at all rushed in her office. i have every confidence in her experience and qualification. Excellent Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Palmer.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Palmer is always professional and efficient. She greets you with a smile each and every time. She is knowledgable and courteous. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
New York, NY |
Dr. Palmer is absolutely the best doctor in westchester county , New York State and the east coast! She is kind, intelligent , patient and mindful. She truly cares about her patients and takes excellent care of their skin.
Mamaroneck, NY |
I would not recommend Dr. Palmer. You'll wait in her office for a long time but when she finally comes in, she's quick to rush the appointment. She looked at my skin for about 2 seconds and diagnosed me with something. She prescribed me 3 different creams among other things and pushed her skincare line on me as well. A year later my skin issue still hadn't resolved. I went to another dermatologist who disagreed with Dr. Palmer's evaluation and after only 1.5 weeks has fixed my skin.
Have you seen Dr. Debbie Palmer, DO?
Are you Dr. Palmer?

Visit Dr. Palmer

Dr. Palmer accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO