Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO

Dr. Ohms

Balanced Rejuvenation Integrative Medical Center, PLLC

6029 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N St Petersburg, FL 33703

(727) 522-1972

Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in St Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and specializes in integrative medicine, family medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Alternative Care in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ohms accepts

(727) 522-1972

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ohms treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Ohms?
Dr. Ohms' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO
Wonderful. She and I have gotten great results through a better lifestyle, exercise, hormone replacements therapy and supplements. I sleep better, have better mental clarity and more energy. I have been seeing her for over two years now and oh, I’m not related to her either.
Shelli Hemans in So, FL – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
The people on here giving reviews must be related to her. Her hopping around Florida should tell you the type of Dr. she is. She is a horrible person with horrible customer service skills. Would not recommend her to see not even my dog much less a human being.
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
Dr. Ohms, is a top notch professional doctor, a wonderful inviting office, caring, extremely knowledgeable and on top of things, available and responsive. Highly recommend and completely satisfied patient.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
Dr. Ohms is a rare find. She is a Doctor who will listen, ask questions and then offer solutions. She takes the time to get to know you - not just your symptoms. I feel that I have options - not just prescriptions. I see her as my G/P and recommend her to family and friends.
Karen in Tampa, FL – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
I originally was a patient of Dr. Ohms' when she was at Health Point in Tampa. She was on of the first physicians in my adulthood that made me feel like she had no other patients to see that day. I never felt rushed and ALWAYS felt heard. I have since moved to N. Virginia and still desperately looking for my Virginian Dr. Ohms.
Liz Price in Falls Church, VA – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
I am new to the area and needed a doctor to look at my foot which I injured when gardening. Not having a job nor insurance and no clue of who to go to, I called a low cost imaging facility and they recommended Dr. Ohms. Dr. Ohms is incredible. When was the last time a doctor offered to meet you at their office during off hours if I were in too much pain, or called you after hours at night to see how you were feeling? Dr. Ohms did and I'm glad I found her!
Judy H. in St Petersburg Beach, FL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
Dr . Ohms truly spends the time you need to review and discuss your medical concerns. She is very thorough and really makes you feel comfortable. I felt that she had a great deal of knowledge and helped me better understand what was in my best interest for staying healthy. Looking forward to being her patient.
Debra Lubrano in St Petersburg, FL – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
Dr. Ohms has been an inspiring medical resource for this guy who typically hates visiting doctors. She has been diligent about both understanding my medical history and following up with all that I am working on...but most importantly, has been so very easy to have honest conversations with -concerning matters of health, nutrition, intimacy, and my own shortcomings that are not helping my overall wellness. She does not judge, she just inspires - and that's exactly what many of us cavemen need :)
Ryan M., Seminole, FL in Seminole, FL – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
I like Dr. Ohms but was disappointed when I went to see the esthetician and found out she has very, very little experience. It's fine for a facial but I'm not comfortable with anything more complicated. I've tried Skinceuticals in the past and it's only fair. I saw a slight improvement but not enough for the money or time it takes to use. I am SO looking for something better!!
Largo, FL – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?
Dr Ohms & staff are extremely professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for honest feedback with medical questions. They offer a diverse range of rejuvenating options. Give them a call to set up an appointment. August Garcia
Garcia in Odessa, FL – Jun 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Ohms, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ohms?

My goal as a physician is to treat patients with the respect they deserve while striving to give them the best medical care I can deliver. I am a firm believer in preventive medicine and guiding patients through the process of improving their health and quality of life.

• Integrative Medicine

Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1991
Ohio University / Main Campus

Balanced Rejuvenation Integrative Medical Center, PLLC

Balanced Rejuvenation Integrative Medical Center, PLLC6029 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N St Petersburg, FL 33703