Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Deanna Elsea, MD
Dr. Deanna Elsea, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Oakland, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

7243 Highway 64

Oakland, TN 38060

• Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Elsea

I believe in treating the whole person in a compassionate manner. I try to keep as much care centered at the Primary Care office as possible.

Dr. Elsea's Experience

Dr. Elsea's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Methodist Hopsitals Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Methodist Hospitals Of Memphis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Elsea has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elsea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elsea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elsea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elsea to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Elsea Says:

(positive) Thank you for the opportunity to be your physician. I enjoy getting to know my patients so that I can provide them with the best medical care possible. (negative) We are working on improving our wait times. Many of DR Elsea's patients are complicated and require more time, but the nurse practitioners are available for those who need to be seen more rapidly. Thanks for your patience.

Dr. Elsea's Performance
in Oakland,TN |
My husband, Larry Miller, and I have been patients of Dr Elsea since we moved to the area four years ago. We have always been very pleased with the treatment we have received from Dr Elsea and her staff. They always work very hard to assist us in any way possible. They are all very kind, considerate, and skilled in their fields. The office environment is nice, the ease of scheduling urgent appointments ( or routine appointments) is excellent. We are happy patients!
in Somerville,TN |
Dr. Elsea and office staff were awesome. I was a new patient and walked in on Friday afternoon without an appointment to a very busy office. I was expecting to be turned away but that was not the case. I was offered an appointment within a couple of hours and was taken back even sooner than that. Everyone one was so nice and friendly. I was so thankful they were able to see me.
in Somerville TN |
Excellent doctor. Takes the time to answer all question that you have.
in Oakland, TN |
Dr. Elsea is a wonderful physician, she takes time to listen to you and treats you with great care and concern. If you have an urgent need her office will get you right in to see her and will schedule you for follow-up appointments if necessary. I would highly recommend her to everyone if you want a doctor to treat you like a human being and not just a number.
in Oakland, TN |
Dr. Elsea has been my Dr. For 10 years. She is very professional and through. The only complaint is the time it takes for lab resultsto be called to you. I highly recommend her as your primary care provider.
Toronto, ON |
Dr Elsea has been my doctor for several years. She and her staff are always kind and understanding. I would highly recommend Dr Elsea to anyone who needs a professional, knowledgeable, caring physician.
in Oakland, TN |
Dr. Elsea has been my PCP since 2008. I have been very satisfied with the care she and her staff provide. I especially like that it has remained a small office where the doctor remembers your name. Highly recommend.
Oakland, TN |
My only complaint about my experience with this office is informing you about lab and test results in a timely manner.
Somerville, TN |
Dr. Elsea is a very poor communicator. She mis prescribed a Rx for me and then claimed I requested the drug. She did not write the directions for the Rx thus requiring me to call back after the weekend to be sure how to use them. This was worse because of the unnecessary Rx she had me buy. She spoke down to me while discussing my condition. I've had issues with the nurse practictioner dismissing patient concerns in the past. It must be the culture of the practice.
in Oakland, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Elsea's for many years and I have always received excellent treatment. Her professional attitude and approach to addressing patient concerns and questions is unparalleled. I trust her with my health. I recommend her as a primary care physician to anyone I meet who inquires about wanting to find a "good" doctor. Her staff have always treated me with courtesy and respect and are always helpful in finding ways to "work me in" if I have an urgent problem.
Arlington, TN |
Dr Elsea is very knowledgeable. I didn't think I would find another doctor like Dr Gehi, but I did in Dr Elsea. She really listens to what you tell her and answers any questions I might have..
in Oakland, TN |
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Elsea , as my doctor. She careful and caring at the same time. I have seen her change a course of action, in mid sentence, after not feeling comfortable about what would be a normal decision. I truly appreciate everything she has done my family.
in Lebanon, TN |
My wife and I saw Doctor Elsea for 15 years before moving out of the area.
in LAKELAND TN |
Found Dr Elsea in my network, called and got an appointment immediately, staff was fine, professional and courteous. Dr Elsea was very professional, focused, attentive, responsive, efficient..... Not looking for a best friend or to be coddled too.... She was great and I will go back! end of story
in Oakland, TN |
I will get to the point. I let several health issues go to long and if I wasn't for the grace of God and Dr Elsea I don't think I would be here! {3 to be exact!!) What can I say I love that woman!
Memphis, TN |
Horribly rude staff . Also, Never called back or sent physical test results. Had to call to get results and all they would say is everything looks good. Really like Dr. Elsea but she lost my business due to her rude receptionist.
in Tennessee |
Dr. Elsea has a way of doing things that just makes me so comfortable. She's factual, tells you the ins and outs, dos and don'ts. I know she's not going to yell at me or tell me I'm doing the wrong things.
in Germantown, TN |
I travel with my job and have the opportunity to have interactions with many medical professionals. Dr. Elsea and her staff far exceeds many in the ease of making an appointment to the customer service during the visit. Dr. Elsea takes her time to listen and answer your questions . I moved from the Oakland area to the Germantown area and have many choices, but I choose to drive the 45 minutes to continue to be a patient here for the great customer service and diagnostic treatment received.
in Arlington, TN |
Let me explain why I give Dr. Elsea 1 star. Dr. Elsea and her staff are not the nicest, rude, attitude problems and unprofessional. I don't recommend any of my family and friends to go to Oakland Primary Care.
Have you seen Dr. Deanna Elsea, MD?
Are you Dr. Elsea?