Dr. Deanna S. Elsea, MD

Dr. Deanna S. Elsea, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 47 years old

I believe in treating the whole person in a compassionate manner. I try to keep as much care centered at the Primary Care office as possible.Read more

Dr. Elsea's Experience

See how Dr. Elsea's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elsea

Dr. Elsea accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Elsea has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Elsea
Dr. Elsea's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
Dr. Elsea Says:

(positive) Thank you for the opportunity to be your physician. I enjoy getting to know my patients so that I can provide them with the best medical care possible. (negative) We are working on improving our wait times. Many of DR Elsea's patients are complicated and require more time, but the nurse practitioners are available for those who need to be seen more rapidly. Thanks for your patience.

Memphis, TN |
Horribly rude staff . Also, Never called back or sent physical test results. Had to call to get results and all they would say is everything looks good. Really like Dr. Elsea but she lost my business due to her rude receptionist.
in Tennessee |
Dr. Elsea has a way of doing things that just makes me so comfortable. She's factual, tells you the ins and outs, dos and don'ts. I know she's not going to yell at me or tell me I'm doing the wrong things.
in Germantown, TN |
I travel with my job and have the opportunity to have interactions with many medical professionals. Dr. Elsea and her staff far exceeds many in the ease of making an appointment to the customer service during the visit. Dr. Elsea takes her time to listen and answer your questions . I moved from the Oakland area to the Germantown area and have many choices, but I choose to drive the 45 minutes to continue to be a patient here for the great customer service and diagnostic treatment received.
in Arlington, TN |
Let me explain why I give Dr. Elsea 1 star. Dr. Elsea and her staff are not the nicest, rude, attitude problems and unprofessional. I don't recommend any of my family and friends to go to Oakland Primary Care.
Have you seen Dr. Deanna S. Elsea, MD?
Are you Dr. Elsea?

Compare Dr. Elsea

Dr. Elsea's Care Philosophy

Dr. Elsea says...

Dr. Elsea's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Elsea does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elsea and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Methodist Hopsitals Of Tennessee

Completed in 1997

Methodist Hospitals Of Memphis

Completed in 1999

Dr. Elsea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elsea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Elsea does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elsea and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.