Dr. Deanna Brasile, DO

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

MAIN LINE FERTILITY 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 101 West Chester, PA 19380 Get Directions
Dr. Deanna Brasile, DO
Dr. Deanna Brasile, DO is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in West Chester, PA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Brasile is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Chester County Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center.

Dr. Brasile's Experience

See how Dr. Brasile's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brasile

Dr. Brasile accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Brasile is now accepting new patients
MAIN LINE FERTILITY915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 101
West Chester, PA 19380
(610) 840-1500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Brasile has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brasile's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brasile to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Brasile's Performance
in West Chester, PA |
I went to Dr Brasile because my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for a year. She took me in with open arms and explained everything she wanted to do. She was very quick with scheduling which I absolutely loved!!! She answered all questions I had and she made me feel so comfortable and wanted in her care. I had a round of Clomid and one IUI and now I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first little one :) I highly recommend Dr Brasile to everyone!
West Chester, PA |
The problem with this office is you schedule to see a specific doctor and you may end up seeing a different doctor, or no doctor at all. This is unexceptable for any medical practice. Additionally, I experienced doctors changing my meds after Dr. B. This caused me to cancel out entire cycle, not to mention pay more money on meds and visits, as well as becoming a hormonal mess. I never felt at ease in this office. I left and went to shaddy Grove which has been the BEST experience!
We personally manage our own patients who undergo IVF, rather than let another doctor whom you've not met, do your procedure. This means, unfortunately, that your physician may be doing a procedure and not be available to see you. This can be rectified by scheduling your appointment after 9 am or requesting a call back from your specific physician if you saw only a nurse or a different doctor. I am sorry you weren't pleased with your experience but am glad you found aplace you are comfortable.
in Coatesville, PA |
Absolutely love Dr. Brasile!! She was fantastic and very supportive throughout the whole process!
in West Chester, PA |
Hi, To start with, I had very bad experiences with infertility treatments before meeting Dr. Deanna Brasile and the staff at Main Line Fertility. On our first appointment with Dr. Brasile, she gave us the detailed consultation about my situation and the treatment procedures. She prescribed medicines very carefully and chose its dosage very scientifically. I and my Husband are wholeheartedly thankful to Dr Brasile for all her care and support throughout. We would happily reccomment her.
Exton, PA |
I couldn't be more grateful for the expertise and guidance of Dr. Brasile. She was a joy to work with and gave my husband and I so much reassurance as we took our journey through fertility treatment. She is extremely thorough and even discovered a rare blood clotting disorder of mine, which is a crucial factor in my pregnancy. Each visit with her, we felt more a part of the family at Main Line Fertility. It was bittersweet saying goodbye after receiving our good news of pregnancy :)
Have you seen Dr. Deanna Brasile, DO?

Compare Dr. Brasile

Dr. Brasile's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Brasile has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brasile's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Drexel University College Of Medicine

Completed in 2017

Duke University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Brasile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brasile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Dilation and Curettage
  • Donor Egg Collection
  • Egg Freezing
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic