Dr. Deanna Armstrong, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Deanna Armstrong, MD
Dr. Deanna Armstrong, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Omaha, NE. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Chi Health Lakeside, The Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Chi Health Immanuel and Chi Health Bergan Mercy.

Dr. Armstrong's Experience

See how Dr. Armstrong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Armstrong

Dr. Armstrong accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Armstrong is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Armstrong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Armstrong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Armstrong to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Armstrong's Performance
    GOOD
Would NEVER recommend her!!!!! Because of her I can never have implants again and have two permanent dents where the implants were. I had a double nipple sparing prophylactic mastectomy with expanders placed. She filled them too quickly and I ultimately ended up with a chest wall deformity under each implant! Due to this I can never have breasts because the weight of implants would make the chest wall deformities worse and cause more shortness of breath. I'm deformed now since I was 22-23.
in Pickering |
I had a tummy tuck and hernia repaired after losing much weight. Dr. Armstrong did the tummy tuck but left me with "dog ears". These are fat pads on the outer edges of my hips. They never did go down and I'm now consulting another surgeon to correct what should not have been left behind.
Dr. Armstrong was phenomenal from my first appointment through the personal phone call she made following surgery. I visited with previous plastic surgeons and she came highly recommended and I was not disappointed.
Omaha, NE |
I would never recommend Dr. Armstrong. Because of her, I need 3 other surgeries to correct her work.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Armstrong is a strong, confident, and capable plastic surgeon who treated me with dignity and respect during my reconstruction post-mastectomy. I prefer her Lakeside office to the one at the Immanuel campus because her staff at Lakeside are more pleasant to the patients. My reviews below about the office and the staff are for the Lakeside location. The staff at Immanuel campus act more like you are a bother to them then the source of their pay check. Without patients, there is no job..
in Omaha, NE |
I found out she created a 'condition' during my procedure that resulted in her charging my insurance company just over $17,000.00 extra during a $4,000.00 procedure. It was COMPLETELY unnecessary and did not affect my condition at all. I only found out about the extra charges by scrutinizing my health insurance paperwork. Dr Armstrong played it down with a mere mention to me. She did ok work but I will NEVER use her again nor recommend her.
in Osmond, NE |
I would highly recommend Dr Armstrong . I was referred to Dr Armstrong for breast reconstruction from my breast surgeon. She has done an excellent job. I will continue to refer my friends, co-workers and family for her excellent work.
Have you seen Dr. Deanna Armstrong, MD?
Are you Dr. Armstrong?

Compare Dr. Armstrong

Dr. Armstrong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Armstrong has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Armstrong's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

University Nebr

Completed in 1994

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Completed in 1996

Dr. Armstrong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Armstrong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery