Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD
Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Woodbridge, VA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

2000 Opitz Blvd

Woodbridge, VA 22191

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Al-Khateeb

Dr. Al-Khateeb's Experience

Dr. Al-Khateeb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Baghdad University School Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Med

Dr. Al-Khateeb has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Al-Khateeb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Khateeb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Al-Khateeb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Khateeb to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Al-Khateeb's Performance
    GOOD
in Woodbridge, VA |
My Husband and Ibhave been patients of this Dr for years. She is excellent in every way! Dr Al-Khateeb is someone I personally refer others to on a regular basis because of her impeccable diagnostic skills and preventive nature of addressing issues before they become chronic health concerns. She is more importantly a kind, caring professional who's professional demeanor excels any Dr. I've ever seen! Highly recommend her!
Chantilly, VA |
This doctor actually listens to what you have to say. She researches everything thoroughly and works hard at coming up with a plan that will work for your particular problem. In addition, she is very kind and patient.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I wish I could give Dr. Al-Khateeb 5 stars because she's a great doctor. She stays on top of the latest medical developments; and her bedside manner is the perfect combination of solicitude and tell-it-like-it-is caring. She loses points for her staff's inefficiency and bad attitudes, and for the extremely long wait times (I've waited over an hour after arriving on time for my appointment).
Alexandria, VA |
At first she was wonderful, but seems to be adrift now. TOO MANY PATIENTS. The wait is terrible, and the doctor has no time to spend with you. It's a shame, because I really liked her. I guess they're just trying to make as much money as they can at the expense of customer service
in Woodbridge, VA |
I am highly disappointed by Dr. Al-Khateeb and her staff. My initial visit was ok. I received a prescription from the Doc and went to have it filled, I was told that my insurance does not cover this type of medication and I would have to change to a different one. Ok so I am thinking this is not a problem just call the doctor office and have it changed. Long story short, three weeks later and about 10 phone calls the doctor says my needs are not important and she will get when she get to it. WOW
in Pensacola, FL |
1) I strongly recommend Dr. Al-Khateeb because she is an excellent doctor. I have had none better in over 70 years. She was my doctor for 6-7 years after I retired and I hate that I had to leave her when I moved to another state. 2) Her staff is THE WORST I've dealt with! They simply do not do their job. Dealing with her staff was a huge frustration! If you can handle that and don't mind continually bugging her staff, then I highly recommend her as a brilliant, caring doctor.
in Woodbridge, VA |
The best doctor I have ever had in my 59 years. She is caring and listens, taking time to understand my questions and address any concerns I may have. The fact that she is clearly up-to-date on changes and best practices in her field instills confidence. I have recommended her to co-workers and they have come back thanking me profusely. The BEST in the health and healing field.
Have you seen Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD?
Are you Dr. Al-Khateeb?