Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD

Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 50 years old

Dr. Al-Khateeb specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Woodbridge, VA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Al-Khateeb? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Al-Khateeb's Experience

See how Dr. Al-Khateeb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Al-Khateeb

Dr. Al-Khateeb accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Al-Khateeb has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Al-Khateeb
Dr. Al-Khateeb's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (38)
in Woodbridge, VA |
I wish I could give Dr. Al-Khateeb 5 stars because she's a great doctor. She stays on top of the latest medical developments; and her bedside manner is the perfect combination of solicitude and tell-it-like-it-is caring. She loses points for her staff's inefficiency and bad attitudes, and for the extremely long wait times (I've waited over an hour after arriving on time for my appointment).
Alexandria, VA |
At first she was wonderful, but seems to be adrift now. TOO MANY PATIENTS. The wait is terrible, and the doctor has no time to spend with you. It's a shame, because I really liked her. I guess they're just trying to make as much money as they can at the expense of customer service
in Woodbridge, VA |
I am highly disappointed by Dr. Al-Khateeb and her staff. My initial visit was ok. I received a prescription from the Doc and went to have it filled, I was told that my insurance does not cover this type of medication and I would have to change to a different one. Ok so I am thinking this is not a problem just call the doctor office and have it changed. Long story short, three weeks later and about 10 phone calls the doctor says my needs are not important and she will get when she get to it. WOW
in Montclair, VA |
My Husband and I have been Pts of Dr. Al-Khateebs for years and found her to be an excellent Dr! She is thorough, professional and caring. In fact, several yrs ago she saved my Husbands life by diagnosing his diabetes and an extremely high blood sugar reading. She is preventative and stays on top of your labs which is important in helping you stay healthy. I've referred many Pts to her over the years. She's the best Dr I've ever had! Highly recommend her! Her staff is kind and courteous
in Pensacola, FL |
1) I strongly recommend Dr. Al-Khateeb because she is an excellent doctor. I have had none better in over 70 years. She was my doctor for 6-7 years after I retired and I hate that I had to leave her when I moved to another state. 2) Her staff is THE WORST I've dealt with! They simply do not do their job. Dealing with her staff was a huge frustration! If you can handle that and don't mind continually bugging her staff, then I highly recommend her as a brilliant, caring doctor.
in Woodbridge, VA |
The best doctor I have ever had in my 59 years. She is caring and listens, taking time to understand my questions and address any concerns I may have. The fact that she is clearly up-to-date on changes and best practices in her field instills confidence. I have recommended her to co-workers and they have come back thanking me profusely. The BEST in the health and healing field.
Have you seen Dr. Deana Al-Khateeb, MD?
Are you Dr. Al-Khateeb?

Compare Dr. Al-Khateeb

Dr. Al-Khateeb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Al-Khateeb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Al-Khateeb's Board Certifications

Dr. Al-Khateeb does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Al-Khateeb and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baghdad University School Of Med

Graduated in 1990

Med

• Arabic

Dr. Al-Khateeb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Khateeb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Al-Khateeb does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Al-Khateeb and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.