Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Dean Younce, DMD
Dr. Dean Younce, DMD is a dentist who practices in Boise, ID. He is 57 years old.

5266 N Eagle Rd

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Younce

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Education data for Dr. Younce is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Younce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Younce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Younce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Younce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Younce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Younce to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Younce's Performance
Boise, ID |
He has removed my wisdom teeth years ago, a root canal, and now placed an implant. He is so courteous and informative. His staff is great to work with, too. I cannot recommend him enough! I had to go to another endodontist for a different procedure once, and although they were not terrible, I very much prefer Dr. Younce and his staff.
in Meridian, ID |
My dentist referred me to Dr. Younce as I had a tooth that needed to be extracted. I had my consultation and the procedure was explained thoroughly. I went in on a Friday, staff prepped me for procedure. Tooth was removed and I spent the weekend recovering. No bruising, minor swelling. I was back to work on Monday. I plan to return to him and have an implant placed where the tooth was removed. Dr. Younce is awesome as well as his staff!!!!
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Younce is an excellent surgeon, highly respected among physicians and patients. He has performed 4 oral surgeries on 3 of our children, most recently, March 2016. All surgeries had excellent outcomes with no complications. Dr. Younce is very personable with great patient care and communication. He is a devoted husband & father. Office staff are professional & happy. Office is clean & beautiful. My Surgeon husband has recommended Dr. Younce to many patients & friends. Excellent choice!
Dr. Younce has removed wisdom teeth from both of my children, preformed corrective jaw surgery on my son and removed a suspicious lump from my lip. Every experience we have had with Dr. Younce and his office staff have been great. I would highly recommend Dr. Younce.
in Boise, ID |
I have total confidence in Dr. Younce and his staff. He has a very nice and clean office and the entire team is courteous and professional. Through the years he has provided excellent treatment for my wife, two children, my father, and soon he will be removing my granddaughters wisdom teeth. I recommend Dr. Younce to everyone without reservation.
in Boise, ID |
Over the last 7 years I have taken my three teenagers to Dr. Younce to have their wisdom teeth removed. The doctor and his staff are the nicest and most professional I have experienced at any medical office. My children did wonderful and I recommend this office to all of my friends and family.
in Eagle, ID |
Worst Experience of my life!!!! I arrived this morning to have my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am on an anxiety medication and I informed the office of this prior to my appointment. Well something went wrong. I was put under, and woke up half way through the surgery and I had an anxiety attack. I tried to tell the doctor and nurses that it was going to turn into a panic attack. I was told to be quiet or I wont' finish taking your tooth out so i tried my best. He then said that I was gonna feel pr
Have you seen Dr. Dean Younce, DMD?
Are you Dr. Younce?