Dr. Dean Trigg, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Trigg

Kids ENT of Indiana

11590 N Meridian St Carmel, IN 46032

Dr. Dean Trigg, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Carmel, IN and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1998 and specializes in pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Trigg accepts

Dr. Trigg accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Trigg's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tonsillitis
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wheezing

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

3.1

Dr. Trigg?
Dr. Trigg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dean Trigg, MD
We went to Dr. Trigg for evaluation of my daughters tongue tie. He spent little time actually assessing her mouth than giving us a spiel about overdiagnosis of ties. He was arrogant. In my gut I knew not to trust him. He spent a good 5 minutes telling us formula is fine to give babies (I know this! And didn’t come to an ENT to hear it in my early struggles with breastfeeding I took it as a tip from a doctor that it’s ok to give up on breastfeeding!) in the end got my daughters tongue evaluated by the right people—glad he didn’t cut it in the end because I’m sure he lacked the experience anyways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
My experience was great and I absolutely recommend. Wasn’t wasn’t sure what to expect-looked like people either loved or hated him. As soon as Dr. Trigg walked in it was straight to business- no fluff, but at the end of the apt he was being very relatable and friendly. I love how he spoke/treated my son. He listened/addressed all of my concerns, he was intelligent, thorough, direct/clear, and reassuring. I left the office, with no other questions, 100% informed, and very happy with my sons care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
Excellent doctor and staff. Very good with my son. Trust his judgement and did not push surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
My son has seen Dr. Trigg for two years. We tried everything that he told us to for over a year. We were told that he would do surgery at the next appointment if things hadn't changed. Things didn't change, but Trigg acted like I was lying about my sons condition because a TWO year old wouldn't sleep during a sleep study because of all the wires so they couldn't get a good study. We switched providers and are now getting my son the care he needs. He also never acknowledged my child, the PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
We switched to Dr. Trigg after having a poor experience with another ENT. We could not be any happier with our choice. Dr. Trigg is extremely trustworthy, he will tell you what you need to hear, not always what you want to hear. He's a doctor that take control with confidence, yet makes you feel like you are part of the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
I wouldn't give him one star if that was an option. Both my husband and I have taken our son on separate follow up appointments and I would agree 100% and more with all of the poor reviews! He is arrogant, rude, irritated by questions, condescending with his responses and curt. I've had to call him on the after hours care line and I felt like I was bothering him and like he was put out by my call. We WILL NEVER RECOMMEND him & my son will go Elsewhere! No bedside manners, he doesn't CARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
My daughter was referred to Dr. Trigg's office because of recurring tonsil infections. I was so pleased with the front office staff and even made a comment to my husband about how friendly and helpful everyone seemed to be. However, our visit quickly turned sour when she was seen by Dr. Trigg. He was very dismissive of my concerns and seemed annoyed when I asked questions. I left the office with absolutely no answers. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Trigg to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
He was great, I left there trusting him, which is (in my opinion) the most important thing. Past reviews I read made me a little worried about his bedside manner, but he was absolutely fabulous with my 4 year old. She's not comfortable with everyone, but he was so nice and age appropriate with her (let her see how his equipment worked, asked her little questions about herself etc). He spoke very direct and to the point with me as well. Most definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
We went to see if my daughter needed tubes. His exam of her was very quick, lasting only a couple minutes. I asked about anesthesia risk and explained that during my C-section, I had a reaction that paralyzed my lungs and she and I both stopped breathing, so I have a HUGE fear of anesthesia. Even talking about it made me tear up a bit. He rolled his eyes at me and was very curt and dismissive with his response. No way is he touching my child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
My son was 2months old when we went to see doctor Trigg. His nap study showed a sever upper airway obstruction and we were immediately sent to Dr. Trigg with an urgent referral. Once we got back into the exam room Dr. Trigg immediately blew me and all of my concerns off! Dr.Trigg seemed very uninterested and bored. His exam was less then 5mins long he actually rolled his eyes at me during our visit! My son was hospitalized less then 2weeks later after this visit!! Id never recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
I have not experienced Dr. Trigg in person, as my children see Dr. Haymaker, but I did experience him over the phone when he was on-call. He was not at all nice. His tone was more rude than anything. When I did not understand what he was saying, he got curt and frustrated with his answers. He was not sympathetic, and, instead of answering my questions and making me feel better about my child's situation, he made me get upset, cry, and feel much worse. I would NOT recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Trigg?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Trigg treats patients.

Compare Providers