Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Dean Trigg, MD
Dr. Dean Trigg, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Trigg is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.

8402 Harcourt Rd Ste 400

Indianapolis, IN 46260

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Trigg

Dr. Trigg's Experience

Dr. Trigg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Deafness
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Tongue-Tie

• Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Trigg has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Trigg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trigg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trigg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trigg to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Trigg's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in McCordsville |
We switched to Dr. Trigg after having a poor experience with another ENT. We could not be any happier with our choice. Dr. Trigg is extremely trustworthy, he will tell you what you need to hear, not always what you want to hear. He's a doctor that take control with confidence, yet makes you feel like you are part of the process.
in Gosport, IN |
I wouldn't give him one star if that was an option. Both my husband and I have taken our son on separate follow up appointments and I would agree 100% and more with all of the poor reviews! He is arrogant, rude, irritated by questions, condescending with his responses and curt. I've had to call him on the after hours care line and I felt like I was bothering him and like he was put out by my call. We WILL NEVER RECOMMEND him & my son will go Elsewhere! No bedside manners, he doesn't CARE!
in Terre Haute, IN |
My daughter was referred to Dr. Trigg's office because of recurring tonsil infections. I was so pleased with the front office staff and even made a comment to my husband about how friendly and helpful everyone seemed to be. However, our visit quickly turned sour when she was seen by Dr. Trigg. He was very dismissive of my concerns and seemed annoyed when I asked questions. I left the office with absolutely no answers. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Trigg to anyone.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He was great, I left there trusting him, which is (in my opinion) the most important thing. Past reviews I read made me a little worried about his bedside manner, but he was absolutely fabulous with my 4 year old. She's not comfortable with everyone, but he was so nice and age appropriate with her (let her see how his equipment worked, asked her little questions about herself etc). He spoke very direct and to the point with me as well. Most definitely recommend him.
in Indianapolis, IN |
We went to see if my daughter needed tubes. His exam of her was very quick, lasting only a couple minutes. I asked about anesthesia risk and explained that during my C-section, I had a reaction that paralyzed my lungs and she and I both stopped breathing, so I have a HUGE fear of anesthesia. Even talking about it made me tear up a bit. He rolled his eyes at me and was very curt and dismissive with his response. No way is he touching my child.
in Kokomo, IN |
My son was 2months old when we went to see doctor Trigg. His nap study showed a sever upper airway obstruction and we were immediately sent to Dr. Trigg with an urgent referral. Once we got back into the exam room Dr. Trigg immediately blew me and all of my concerns off! Dr.Trigg seemed very uninterested and bored. His exam was less then 5mins long he actually rolled his eyes at me during our visit! My son was hospitalized less then 2weeks later after this visit!! Id never recommend this doctor.
I have not experienced Dr. Trigg in person, as my children see Dr. Haymaker, but I did experience him over the phone when he was on-call. He was not at all nice. His tone was more rude than anything. When I did not understand what he was saying, he got curt and frustrated with his answers. He was not sympathetic, and, instead of answering my questions and making me feel better about my child's situation, he made me get upset, cry, and feel much worse. I would NOT recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Trigg, MD?
Are you Dr. Trigg?