Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 81

Dr. Sorensen

Sorensen Cosmetic Surgery

250 W Bobwhite Ct Ste 120 Boise, ID 83706

Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Boise, ID. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sorensen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Sorensen is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center Boise, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Dr. Sorensen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sorensen's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Sorensen accepts

Dr. Sorensen accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Sorensen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sorensen

3.9

Dr. Sorensen?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Office environment (12)
  • Staff friendliness (12)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
DO NOT GO TO DR. SORENSEN....I hope he never gets a chance to mess up someone else's life mentally physically and emotionally....I'm extremely disappointed and upset with how Dr. Sorensen handled my post op care and concerns. From the beginning I never felt like he cared to get to know me, to make it a little more personable then just a surgery. I got a breast augmentation done Sept 2019 and within 3 months I was having issues with them falling into my armpits and hanging low and to the sides. They ended up starting to hurt from constant stretching, I had to adjust them in my bra constantly and modify all my workouts due to the pain. I was seen twice for these issues (both a couple of months apart) and he refused to do anything to help me. He told me "there was nothing he could do for me because I am a bodybuilder and won't change my lifestyle." He told me he "put the implant in the pocket that God gave me" and made me feel like my concerns weren't legitimate. 9 months later I got two
Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
Dr Sorensen wasn't really the warmest during my consult, but he was nice enough and seemed good and I was impressed with photos I saw and honestly, I was too anxious to get a tummy tuck done to keep searching around, so I booked. I passed out at home the day after my surgery and when I called the office, he was not helpful and told me to just stop taking or reduce the pain med. My incision was glued and not taped or anything else over it, so it started to open. I went into the office to talk to him about it and he said to just put saline on it and it was fine. Well it got worse and luckily my friend who is a nurse helped me before it got huge and infected. I now have a very ugly, wide, and stretched out scar because of this and am unhappy with my results. After I paid & had my surgery, Dr Sorensen and Val were both uncaring and unhelpful. I was brushed off every time I expressed concerns. I would NOT recommend & wish I would have done more research to find someone else before booking.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shanda Le Fevre – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
Worst doctor ever. My boobs are now all scared up and still lopsided and on of my boobs in laying nicely in my armpit. My sister went to him and her boobs were hard as rocks with bad scares too. Don’t waste your money!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Boise – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
Dr Sorensen is an highly skilled surgeon. I had a tummy tuck, at age 58, was very nervous, but also excited, and he did an amazing job, he takes time with you, and is very thorough. I couldn't be happier with my results, and highly recommend him!!! I also have had several things done with Val, and she and Harmony are fantastic as well!!!
KB in Boise – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
I am two weeks post op from a TT and Dr. Sorensen did an amazing job. He is a great listener, caring & kind. Val & Harmony are just as great, always there to answer my questions. I can't wait to get my BA. Thank you all for helping me get my self confidence back.
Lisa G in Emmett, ID – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
Dr Sorensen did my breast augmentation in March of 2016. He did AMAZING. I am so happy with my results. I met with two other doctors before him and didn't feel too confident with them but immediately felt at ease with Dr Sorensen. He was caring, friendly, and really knew what he was talking about. He made me feel comfortable and I felt 100% confident with having him as a surgeon. They ladies at his office were also really awesome! Very friendly. I would def recommend him to anyone!
Boise, ID – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?
Dr Sorensen was one of nicest and most caring Dr's I've been to in a long time...He truly cares about you and is always their when I need him. He did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck and I would recommend him to everyone that wants any type of plastic surgery. The Girls in the office were great too never made me feel as if I was bothering them when I'd call with questions, they were always their to help me. Thank You guys for all you've done for me...Your the BEST:)
Stacy Ketter in Nampa, ID – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Sorensen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sorensen?

Dr. Sorensen has a unique combination of expertise in the fields of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery as well as Board Certification in both General...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1960
University Of Idaho

• Idaho Medical Association Physician of the Year, 1987

Memberships & Affiliations

• St. Lukes Boise Meridian, Chair, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery