Dr. Dean L. Rackleff, MD

Dr. Dean L. Rackleff, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine | Male

ID Specialists of Southwest Florida 3467 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 103, Naples, FL 34109 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rackleff is board certified in Infectious Disease, certified in Wound Care, and has a Masters in Public Health in...

Dr. Rackleff's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rackleff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rackleff

Dr. Rackleff accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rackleff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Rackleff

Dr. Rackleff's Review Details
4.5 based on 73 responses
Experience with Dr. Rackleff
Dr. Rackleff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (64)
in NAPLES, FL. |
Each patient from the doctor to front desk, nurses, treat you as if you are the only patient in the office at that time. Professional, knowledgeable, attentive, caring.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Rackleff and his staff displayed the utmost professionalism and compassion for me during over a two month daily infusion treatment which resulted in successfully treating my infection.
in Naples, FL |
Would highly recommend. Compassion, attentiveness, knowledge, accommodating by doctor and all the staff from the front desk and beyond. No hurriedness to get to the next patient. Treated like a human being and not just a number. As a RN and Certified Care Manager, speaking for my client as well as myself, these qualities are forgotten in today's chaotic medical surroundings.
in Naples, FL |
I found Dr. Rackleff and his staff to be very professional and quite thorough in their approach to patient care. Additionally, everyone showed a genuine interest and a heightened level of caring throughout the process. Questions were welcomed and answered promptly; level of comfort was monitored constantly. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff and his wonderful staff.
in Naples Florida |
Dr.Dean Rackleff I was very impressed with him. Friendly and warm welcome always.He is knowledgeable and caring, exhibits much interest in his patients symptoms. Respond to treatments with excellent care. Have an outstanding staff. I highly recommend Dr Dean Rackleff.
in Naples, FL |
My husband has ALS and is totally immobile. Consequently he is frequently in the hospital for infections. Dr. Rackleff has always been on top of the problem immediately treating him both in the hospital and home. He has cured my husband from may serious infections. We trust him completely.
Naples, FL |
Very impressed with Dr Rackleff's knowledge. He answered all my questions with clarity and assurance. His staff is very friendly, kind, and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend Dr Rackleff
in Plymouth, MA |
I went to Dr. Rackleff with Cellulitis. He is very knowledgable about the condition and told me a lot of info I didn't know. I think the bacteria has gone thanks to the Dr. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff, great bedside manner. I also want to say his staff was compassionate and caring. Couldn't have had a better experience. Adrianna Swan
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Rackleff treated a very serious infectious lower leg would. He had immediate culture and sonograms procedures prescribed for both legs, and proceeded with RX drugs and insiti medications on the wound. Wraps were applied to minimize swelling and debrading was performed as healing progress. Wound photos were taken with each appointment for personal progress records. Staff was very efficient, waiting times were minimal and the Doctor was thorough in explaining care and progress to patient.
in Marco Island, FL |
He is a very caring & understand Physician. He really makes you feel welcome & interested in you & your problem. He works with you & your referring Doctor & wants to find the answer to your problem. We were very satisfied with him, his staff (all very cheerful, friendly & knowledgeable) & the office,
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Rackleff is a good physician who listens to his patients and exhibits a real interest in their symptoms and response to treatment. I felt like I had a friend in my corner when I really needed one. I would recommend Dr. Rackleff and associates to anyone.
in Naples fl |
Hard to get an appointment, unprofessional , does not treat
in FORT MYERS BEACH, FL |
Very friendly and conciencious. Staff was exceptionally good and well prepared.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Rackleff and staff stayed past closing to see me when I suddenly developed symptoms. He took a careful history and exam; then sent me to the nearby emergency room. He called ahead, and the ER was expecting me when I arrived. He called in a treatment plan, which he updated as test results became available. He or his nurse practitioner saw me every day in the hospital. After being discharged, I visited his clinic for intravenous antibiotics. Well done and thank you, Dr. Rackleff and Muriel!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Rackleff is a caring doctor who takes time to listen to his patients. He provides excellent care. The office staff is also outstanding and will go above and beyond to be helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff.
New York, NY |
Highly recommend. Warm, caring, knowledgeable. Speaks clearly and listens to my concerns.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Rackleff takes a complete medical history, performs a complete medical exam, and prescribes appropriate treatment. Most importantly, Dr. Rackleff listens!! I do not mind waiting for excellent health care.
in Bonita Springs, Florida |
I went to see Dr Rackleff knowing nothing about him. I was delighted at how understanding and kind he was . He was upbeat and confident. When I returned for a follow up after taking the meds he prescribed, I told him I read up on everything pertaining to my infection and ordered a book on holistic practices to prevent reoccurrences. He told me he was glad I did my homework. That statement in itself won me over. I recommend him highly! Top notch!
Have you seen Dr. Rackleff?
Are you Dr. Rackleff? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rackleff

• Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Staphylococcal Diseases
  • Streptococcal Infections
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Antibiotic Infusion

Tulane University School Of Med

Completed in 1995

University of South Florida

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Rackleff has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Rackleff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rackleff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rackleff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rackleff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rackleff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rackleff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rackleff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rackleff is board certified in Infectious Disease, certified in Wound Care, and has a Masters in Public Health in Tropical Medicine from Tulane University. He has nine years of Wound Care experience as a Medical Director at two of the NCH Wound Healing Centers.

When a patient is referred to our clinic, Dr. Rackleff does a full workup including physical exam, labs and cultures, radiography exams, and confers as needed with other physicians. He then develops an individualized plan of care, which may include oral or intravenous anti-infectives, wound care including debridements, compression, or negative pressure therapy.

IV antibiotics are infused right here in our clinic seven days a week, and advanced Wound Care is provided five days a week. We provide all of these services in one place, with a cohesive staff that communicates seamlessly. This prevents lost lab results, medical errors, miscommunication, and allows us to provide outstanding care that exceeds your expectations.