Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Dean Rackleff, MD
Dr. Dean Rackleff, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Rackleff is affiliated with Physicians Regional-Collier Boulevard and Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge.

3467 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 103

Naples, FL 34109

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Rackleff

Dr. Rackleff is board certified in Infectious Disease, certified in Wound Care, and has a Masters in Public Health in Tropical Medicine from Tulane University. He has nine years of Wound Care experience as a Medical Director at two of the NCH Wound Healing Centers.

When a patient is referred to our clinic, Dr. Rackleff does a full workup including physical exam, labs and cultures, radiography exams, and confers as needed with other physicians. He then develops an individualized plan of care, which may include oral or intravenous anti-infectives, wound care including debridements, compression, or negative pressure therapy.

IV antibiotics are infused right here in our clinic seven days a week, and advanced Wound Care is provided five days a week. We provide all of these services in one place, with a cohesive staff that communicates seamlessly. This prevents lost lab results, medical errors, miscommunication, and allows us to provide outstanding care that exceeds your expectations.

Dr. Rackleff's Experience

Dr. Rackleff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

• Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Staphylococcal Diseases
  • Streptococcal Infections
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Antibiotic Infusion

• Maricopa Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Tulane University School Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Rackleff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rackleff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rackleff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rackleff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rackleff to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rackleff's Performance
in Aspen, co |
It was humiliating to be his patient. He insulted me and offered no help but did charge a lot of money.
in Naples, FL |
My first appointment was just to order a bunch of tests, which was fine. When I came back for my results on my second appointment, he found several things that required more time than he allotted to explain and discuss my concerns. Any question I had asked, he literally told me that he didn't have the time to explain, gave me some paperwork with the printouts of his findings and told me to just look them up online. Very unprofessional and actually expected me to make another appointment.
in Naples, FL |
An excellent doctor supported by an excellent office staff. I was completely satisfied by my treatment and experience with Dr. Rackleff and would recommend him without any reservations.
in NAPLES, FL. |
Each patient from the doctor to front desk, nurses, treat you as if you are the only patient in the office at that time. Professional, knowledgeable, attentive, caring.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Rackleff and his staff displayed the utmost professionalism and compassion for me during over a two month daily infusion treatment which resulted in successfully treating my infection.
in Naples, FL |
Would highly recommend. Compassion, attentiveness, knowledge, accommodating by doctor and all the staff from the front desk and beyond. No hurriedness to get to the next patient. Treated like a human being and not just a number. As a RN and Certified Care Manager, speaking for my client as well as myself, these qualities are forgotten in today's chaotic medical surroundings.
in Naples, FL |
I found Dr. Rackleff and his staff to be very professional and quite thorough in their approach to patient care. Additionally, everyone showed a genuine interest and a heightened level of caring throughout the process. Questions were welcomed and answered promptly; level of comfort was monitored constantly. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff and his wonderful staff.
in Naples Florida |
Dr.Dean Rackleff I was very impressed with him. Friendly and warm welcome always.He is knowledgeable and caring, exhibits much interest in his patients symptoms. Respond to treatments with excellent care. Have an outstanding staff. I highly recommend Dr Dean Rackleff.
in Naples, FL |
My husband has ALS and is totally immobile. Consequently he is frequently in the hospital for infections. Dr. Rackleff has always been on top of the problem immediately treating him both in the hospital and home. He has cured my husband from may serious infections. We trust him completely.
Naples, FL |
Very impressed with Dr Rackleff's knowledge. He answered all my questions with clarity and assurance. His staff is very friendly, kind, and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend Dr Rackleff
in Plymouth, MA |
I went to Dr. Rackleff with Cellulitis. He is very knowledgable about the condition and told me a lot of info I didn't know. I think the bacteria has gone thanks to the Dr. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff, great bedside manner. I also want to say his staff was compassionate and caring. Couldn't have had a better experience. Adrianna Swan
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Rackleff treated a very serious infectious lower leg would. He had immediate culture and sonograms procedures prescribed for both legs, and proceeded with RX drugs and insiti medications on the wound. Wraps were applied to minimize swelling and debrading was performed as healing progress. Wound photos were taken with each appointment for personal progress records. Staff was very efficient, waiting times were minimal and the Doctor was thorough in explaining care and progress to patient.
in Marco Island, FL |
He is a very caring & understand Physician. He really makes you feel welcome & interested in you & your problem. He works with you & your referring Doctor & wants to find the answer to your problem. We were very satisfied with him, his staff (all very cheerful, friendly & knowledgeable) & the office,
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Rackleff is a good physician who listens to his patients and exhibits a real interest in their symptoms and response to treatment. I felt like I had a friend in my corner when I really needed one. I would recommend Dr. Rackleff and associates to anyone.
in Naples fl |
Hard to get an appointment, unprofessional , does not treat
in FORT MYERS BEACH, FL |
Very friendly and conciencious. Staff was exceptionally good and well prepared.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Rackleff and staff stayed past closing to see me when I suddenly developed symptoms. He took a careful history and exam; then sent me to the nearby emergency room. He called ahead, and the ER was expecting me when I arrived. He called in a treatment plan, which he updated as test results became available. He or his nurse practitioner saw me every day in the hospital. After being discharged, I visited his clinic for intravenous antibiotics. Well done and thank you, Dr. Rackleff and Muriel!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Rackleff is a caring doctor who takes time to listen to his patients. He provides excellent care. The office staff is also outstanding and will go above and beyond to be helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Rackleff.
New York, NY |
Highly recommend. Warm, caring, knowledgeable. Speaks clearly and listens to my concerns.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Rackleff takes a complete medical history, performs a complete medical exam, and prescribes appropriate treatment. Most importantly, Dr. Rackleff listens!! I do not mind waiting for excellent health care.
in Bonita Springs, Florida |
I went to see Dr Rackleff knowing nothing about him. I was delighted at how understanding and kind he was . He was upbeat and confident. When I returned for a follow up after taking the meds he prescribed, I told him I read up on everything pertaining to my infection and ordered a book on holistic practices to prevent reoccurrences. He told me he was glad I did my homework. That statement in itself won me over. I recommend him highly! Top notch!
Have you seen Dr. Dean Rackleff, MD?
Are you Dr. Rackleff?