Dr. Dean Lin, MD

Dr. Dean Lin, MD

Neurosurgery  |
32 reviews

Dr. Dean Lin, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center....See Less

Lee Physician Group - Neurosurgery

2780 Cleveland Ave Ste 819

Fort Myers, FL 33901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Lin

Video

Dr. Lin's Experience

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis

• Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Fort Myers, FL |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lin as a doctor. He listened carefully to my concerns and the discomfort I was experiencing with my neck, explained possible options and helped me arrive at a decision which finally brought me relief from the chronic pain. Dr. Lin and his staff were exceptional in getting back to me anytime I had a question while I was recovering after my surgery. Dr. Lin and his staff are not only highly skilled, but they also greet you with a smile and show concern about you .
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Excellent surgeon! He gave me my life back. I had surgery for a herniated disc.
in Bonita Springs, Fl |
I recently had a lateral fusion of L4,L5 performed by Dr. Lin at Gulf Coast to relieve long term severe leg pain and weakness. 7 weeks after surgery, I am totally free of pain and am well on my way to full recovery. I am unable to fully express my appreciation to both Dr. Lin and the hospital staff for the excellent experience I had.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I am so pleased and thrilled with Dr. lin and his team that I never imagined I could be feeling this good... after a whole year of misery only because of cowardice… had I but known I would've gone sooner!! I can now walk without a cane walk upright I have absolutely no back pain ... dr. lin has very friendly bedside manner ..listens.. his operation skills are great!! thank you so so much Dr Lin 'you gave me my life back'...thank you!
in FT MYERS |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lin to anyone in need of neurosurgery. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to your problems and does not rush or have tunnel vision. He has helped me tremendously. If you are in need of Neurosurgery I would suggest you see him before you make any serious decisions. He is # 1 in my book!
in north fort myers, fl |
I would recommend Dr. Lin with great praise. He answered all my questions pre-op, taking time to make sure I understood everything that was going to happen, to get off my pain pills before surgery so he had something to give me for pain post op, what my spine would go through, what he would be doing, and what to expect when I opened my eyes, including post care for three months after. I had gone in with a pad full of questions and not once did he make me feel like I was taking up his time.
in Ft Myers, FL |
The pain in my back and my right leg was with me for many months. I went chiropractic care, pain management, acupuncture and nothing worked. I was referred to Dr Lin by co-workers. The best thing I did. Dr Lin is a gentleman, takes time to answer questions with answers I could understand. He explained things before, during and after surgery on what to expect. Guess what, I'm now pain free. I have my quality of life back. The tattoo on my back was handled with care during the cut and stitching.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Lin recently performed C1,C2 posterior fusion. I was in severe pain for years and he diagnosed my condition right away .He is not a a doctor to rush into surgery ,so wanted to try less invasive measures initially. Those measures were not permanent fix so fusion of C1 C2 was the only choice. I am now 4 weeks post-op. Doing great! I have 0 pain!! I am so thankful I went to Dr. Lin. He is a skilled professional who happens to be kind and caring. He listens to his patients! Office is great!
in Ft. Myers |
I met Dr. Lin and staff after issues with my cervical spine. Dr. Lin assisted me in exploring other options other than surgery as I had surgery 11 yrs prior in another state. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, kind and not "quick to do surgery". Ultimately I did have to have surgery in July and do not regret it. After months of pain and dimishec tone I was pain free the day after surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lin to anyone.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Lin has given me my life back with a spinal fusion procedure that he explained thoroughly and answered all my questions pertaining to the procedure, recuperative time, and therapy. He is professional, knowledgeable and kind. I have recommended him to some of my friends who had the same or similar issue as I did.
in Fort Myers, FL |
DR. Lin did back Surgery on me in 2015. Dr. Lin is a very Educated man. He talks to you and the family that you understand what the procedure is and how long a stay in the Hospital will be, plus how long the recuperation will be. Dr. Lin has a very nice personality and treats you with respect and will answer all your questions and does not rush you, he makes sure that you have all your questions answered. I would recommend Dr. Lin to al family and friends.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Eight days of trying to get an appointment with Dr. Lin is the only reason we are going to another doctor. We will never know if he is a good doctor or not, even though our doctor recommended him and he was disappointed that we never received any phone calls back for an appointment. So on to another doctor who we hope cares!!!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Lin worked with me for several months before I opted for spinal fusion surgery. He is not one to recommend surgery until all options are considered. The surgery went very well and I only required 10 days of rehab versus 2-3 weeks. He gave me the ability to enjoy life again. I highly recommend this very patient, understanding, and skilled neurosurgeon.
in Fort Myers |
Kind, professional, courteous, takes time to answer questions, make you feel at ease . Had medical records on hand and reviewed prior to seeing me.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Lin very up front, makes you feel comfortable before surgery and after.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Lin was an excellent surgeon. He recommended every therapy possible before I decided to move forward with surgery. His staff and him were extremely helpful through my recovery. I would highly recommend him. I am having my mom come from Michigan for Knee surgery to use him. I trust him and his staff and they are highly recommended by others I have spoken with.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Amazing, from the office staff to Dr.Lin himself. Professional, understanding, and skilled. My back issue almost feels like just a distant memory now!
Have you seen Dr. Dean Lin, MD?
Are you Dr. Lin?