Dr. Dean Kane, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Center For Comestic Sgy & Mdspa 1 Reservoir Cir Ste 201 Pikesville, MD 21208 Get Directions
Dr. Dean Kane, MD
Dr. Dean Kane, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Pikesville, MD. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Kane is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center.

Dr. Kane's Experience

See how Dr. Kane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kane

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kane has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
Dr. Kane's Performance
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Kane is great and his wife and staff are very caring and excellent. I love my filler and Botox results. I highly recommend Dr. Kane.
in Parkville, MD |
Dr. Kane and his team are the best in the business. Very compassionate and explains everything throughly. Couldn't ask for better care. So pleased with the outcome.
in Essex, MD |
I'm super happy with the outcome I had from my breast augmentation and the down time was not very long which I was thrilled about. Dr. Kane and his staff are so warm and welcoming its like going to visit family. They listened to my concerns, answered any questions I had, and made sure I would be happy with the proper size implant picked for my body proportions. I would send anyone I knew to Dr. Kane and his staff. They are amazing!
in Ellicott City, Maryland |
I am in my late forties and I had wanted breast implants for a long time. I figured as I was getting older, if I didn't do it now, it would never happen. My husband and I both met with Dr. Kane and Lauri. They discussed our options and put us at ease. I was nervous when it came time to have the procedure done, but Dr. Kane and his staff, are the utmost professional and caring group that one could ever ask for. Dr. Kane did a beautiful job. I look and feel great and I would highly recommend them.
in Parkville, MD |
Hello, I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. Dean Kane. I have been a patient for over a decade and have had several procedures. All of which came out wonderfull. Dr Kane his wife Laurie and his entire staff are excellent. I am 56 years young. People tell me all the time how youny I look for my age. Thank you Dr Kane and staff Kim
in Bel Air, MD |
From the moment you walk in the door, Dr. Kane and his staff treat you like family. Heather, Holly, MaryLu, Joy, Lauri and the rest of the staff are knowledgeable, friendly, supportive, helpful and polite. I love them all and especially Dr. Kane who preformed my extended tummy tuck with liposuction. I have never looked better in my life and am planning on having more work done by him. Interview other doctors, but you'll know the difference when you speak with Dr. Kane.
in Sykesville, MD |
Dr. Kane and his staff are amazing. Dr. Kane is an expert on the latest cosmetic procedures. He is also an artists and brings beauty and renewal to his patients. I have been very pleased with the results from a number of non-surgical treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Kane, MD?
Are you Dr. Kane?

Compare Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Kane has received 2 sanctions

• Disciplinary action in another state (12/15/2015)
    • Action Taken: Voluntary Surrender
    • State: Florida
    • Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (12/2/2014)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • State: Maryland
    Board Action

Dr. Kane has 1 board action

• Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (10/20/2015)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order

Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore

Completed in 1985

U Of Fl

Completed in 1987

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)