Dr. Dean Hearne, MD

Dr. Dean Hearne, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Dean Hearne, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Hearne is affiliated with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Dr. Hearne's Experience

See how Dr. Hearne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hearne

Dr. Hearne accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hearne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hearne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hearne to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Hearne's Performance
in Richwood, OH |
Very through and professional
in Zanesville, OH |
Dr. Hearne is very direct which I greatly appreciate. He moves quickly but is always willing to answer questions or concerns.
in Chillicothe, OH |
Dr. Hearne recognized my skin cancer right away, he called me personally with the results of the first biopsey and set up the second procedure. He is through and personable, i would recommend him to friends, family or strangers.
in Zanesville, OH |
Very professional and competent. Also is personable and easy to interact with.
in Granville, OH |
Arrives at appointment on time. Thorough, professional examination. Speaks in terms that a patient can understand. Excellent dermatologist.
in Marion, OH |
Used liquod nitrogen to remove a brown spot on my nose. I now have a hole in my nose. I'm scheduled for a scar revision with a plastic surgeon next week. I was never told that I would be left with a scar like I have. I'm considering getting a lawyer. I would have never had this done if I had known the result.
in West Liberty, ohio |
We love Dr. Hearne! My entire family has been with Dr. Hearne since the beginning of his practice. He has diagnosed and treated skin cancer on me that even my family Dr. brushed off as just sun damage. He has a keen eye for anything abnormal that quickly needs biopsied and removed with very little or no scarring. It's amazing. I feel totally confident and at ease with every appointment with him. If you have any skin concerns or abnormalities, Dr Hearne is your Dr. You will not be disappointed.
Columbus, OH |
He has terrible bedside manner. He spent only 2 minutes with me and did not listen to my concerns. He was very rude. I will never go to see him again!
in Willard, OH |
I spent 22 years in the military, Had a heart transplant and had my prostrate removed. I know many doctors and consider Dr Hearne to be an excellent doctor. Every class of doctors has one who finished top in the class. If Doctor Hearne wasn't fisrt, He should have. His bedside manner is outstanding and if I had to lose a Toe, i want him to be doctor that removed to toe.
in Columbus, OH |
I have had 7 spots removed from my body in the past year by another surgeon who specializes in treating cancer patients. He told me that I should have seen a dermatologist and that by having a doctor who isn't wasn't a good idea. I showed him 3 spots that I have had since I was a child and have changed over the years. He was quick to tell me that all my freckles, moles, and darker spots were from tanning. Kept saying it was from tanning. He has no bedside manners, uninterested in my concerns.
OH |
I have seen him twice for a skin condition in various parts of my body which I have had for about 11 months. He prescribed a cream that doesn't seem to be helping much. He doesn't seem to know what else to do for it and told me to check with my primary care provider. He also froze a lesion on my head several months ago that has come back. He is pleasant, but is in and out very quickly.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Hearne, MD?
Are you Dr. Hearne?

Compare Dr. Hearne

Dr. Hearne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Hearne has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hearne's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Erysipelas
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Med College Of Virginia Hospital
    Oh State University Hospital

• Arabic
  • Chinese

Dr. Hearne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hearne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology