Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Dean Fardo, MD
Dr. Dean Fardo, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

4165 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 200

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Learn about Dr. Fardo

Dr. Fardo's Experience

Dr. Fardo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Fardo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fardo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fardo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fardo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fardo to family and friends
Dr. Fardo's Performance
in atlanta, ga |
I amvery happy with the results of my surgery. It was exactly what i wanted and no up sell like another office tried. Dr Fardo is an excellent doctor and the whole staff was great.
in Marietta, Ga |
I am a man 62 years old. I had my surgery approximately 13 years ago and still get comments on how young i look. I would highly recommend Dr. Fardo to anyone. Very skilled surgeon.
in Woodstock, GA |
Wonderful, kind compassionate surgeon. Dr, Fargo is a gifted surgeon. Dr. Fardo duo jays the uttermost professionalism and treats his patients like family. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fardo for your plastic surgery procedure.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Fardo is an honest, straight forward, competent plastic surgeon. His confidence in what he can do and even what he can not do, was immediately discerned in my mind, as a responsible, conscientious, practiced surgeon that had my best interest at heart. He went over the specific challenges of my breast re-augmentation plan, the different options I had, and the different outcomes. I never felt pressured and honestly couldn't wait to have surgery. Bottom line, I trusted him 100%.
in Big Canoe, GA |
I had a mini face and neck lift 3 weeks ago and I LOVE IT.... no bruising and very little swelling...the incisions are almost undetectable...he is a master ! My friends and family says it's the most natural lift they have ever seen and I look and feel great! So pleased with the whole experience! The Dr and Staff are wonderful!!
Have you seen Dr. Dean Fardo, MD?
Are you Dr. Fardo?