Dr. Dean Earp, MD

Family Medicine | Male

North Hills Family Medicine 150 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 220 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions
Dr. Dean Earp, MD
Dr. Dean Earp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Earp is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Earp's Experience

See how Dr. Earp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Earp

Dr. Earp accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Earp is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Earp has admitting privileges.

Dr. Earp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earp to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Earp's Performance
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
The Doctor is wonderful. The stuff too. Very professional. I highly recommended to go there.
in San Antonio, TX |
You need a primary care doc this is the guy for you. Wonderfully interested and engaging he PARTNERS with you regarding your health. He makes you comfortable immediately and he LISTENS. I am wonderfully impressed.
in San Antonio, TX |
I LOVE Dr. Earp, and the PA's I and my family have seen. However, the staff isn't always so friendly. I have spoken with a Sylvia on several occasions, and she acts like a bill collector. She is rude, and when I was inquiring about a $50 no show fee, which I had discussed with someone else, she didn't want to hear it. I asked if we should find another MD because we were having these issues, she said we could if we felt like it. She is very unprofessional, and is the ONLY reason I would leave.
in San Antonio, TX |
We just moved across the country to San Antonio and after doing some digging (because of my son) I found Dr Earp. He is awesome! I was very impressed. My husband went with us to our 4 month olds appt and my husband was\is impressed with him. This takes a lot because he HATES doctors (not the person, just their job.). I was not only impressed with the doctor but also with the fact that my husband liked him so much. Our daughters (5 &8) were there and really liked him too!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Earp is amazing, always listens thoroughly and really makes me feel like he cares.
Bulverde, TX |
The problem is his staff. They don't answer the phone or return calls. Once you see the Dr. if you need anything, they will not call you back. The office staff is lazy and unprofessional, first time I have ever seen an office staff like this.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Earp has been the ONLY Doctor I have been to in San Antonio that has really invested his time to find out what was wrong with me!! He has so much knowledge!! I have tried everything to lose weight for the last 8 years and I went to him 15 days ago and have already lost 14lbs!! I cannot Thank him enough!! I am going to recommend him to everyone!!
in TX |
Excellent Doctor. Sometimes hard to get an appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Earp, MD?
Are you Dr. Earp?

Compare Dr. Earp

Dr. Earp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Earp has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Earp's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Earp does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Earp and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TX TECH UNIV HLTH SCI CTR SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1999

Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn

Dr. Earp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Earp does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Earp and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.