Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Dean Davis, MD
Dr. Dean G. Davis is known in the Tampa Bay area for excellence in facial plastic surgery. He founded Davis Facial Plastic Surgery in 2002, and limits his practice exclusively to plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face and neck. As a fellowship-trained and board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Davis provides the most advanced care available to his patients. Dr. Davis has achieved distinguished dual-board certification by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. His specialized training with both boards and extensive fellowship training with the Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) affords him the highest level of training and expertise that produces results that are both beautiful and natural. Dr. Davis' specializes in Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nasal Reshaping). As the nose is the central focus of a person's face, rhinoplasty surgery can dramatically alter and improve a person's overall appearance. If necessary for the individual, the function of the nose can also be improved through Septoplasty surgery, allowing for better breathing and sometimes reducing discomfort and other symptoms including snoring or fatigue. Dr. Davis is a specialist that can handle difficult cases, and has both aesthetically and functionally refined noses for both a local and national clientele. Dr. Davis is an artist at work and can reverse the toll aging has taken on the face through a wide range of treatments, including both surgical and non-surgical options. From dermal fillers to mini-lifts and full facelifts, Dr. Davis provides his patients with multiple treatment options according to their budget, expectations and recovery availability. His cosmetic consults are customized for each individual patient and he will help you choose the correct procedure to maximize results and minimize recovery time. As a facial plastic surgery specialist, Dr. Davis is uniquely skilled in a variety of facial surgical procedures, such as blepharoplasty (eyelid lift), brow lift, cheek and chin augmentation, neck liposuction and lip enhancement. During the consultation, your goals in improving your image can be matched with the right treatment options through the use of advanced computer imaging of your face. A non-surgical option may be best for you. Treatment options include skin care, injectables such as Botox, Dysport and other dermal fillers including Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra. Our office is an Obagi Diamond Club Physician's office, and our aesthetician helps patients reach their skin care goals with the #1 physician-dispensed Obagi Medical skin care line. Dr. Davis uses Botox Cosmetic to treat fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, on the forehead and around the mouth. Injectable fillers, such as Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra, are utilized to create a more youthful appearance. Dr. Davis uses these products to smooth smile lines, fill in jowl lines and folds, smooth facial wrinkles, and improve lines and creases under the eye. Lip shape and size can also be improved and augmented through the use of Restylane with essentially no down time. Dr. Davis' expertise additionally includes advanced facial reconstructive surgery for skin cancers. Whether treating a facial melanoma or reconstructing part of the face after a major skin cancer resection, he has helped hundreds of patients overcome the physical and emotional scars of skin cancer. Coordinated supportive care from our medical staff and aesthetician further enhance the outcome of these procedures. The field of facial plastic surgery is constantly evolving and changing. It is critical to stay current on the latest advances in facial plastic surgery to provide the best and most advanced patient care. Dr. Davis and his staff participate in local and national facial plastic surgery meetings and conferences. Dr. Davis has been invited to speak at numerous surgery symposiums and national meetings, and is a repetitive contributor to medical literature. This participation allows our office to be on the cutting edge of advanced facial and reconstructive surgery.

3440 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd # 101

Tampa, FL 33607

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • NGS CoreSource
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Experience

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Aging Face
  • Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Skin Laxity

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections

• University Of Virginia Medical Center
  • University Of Virginia Medical Center-Charlottesville, Va
  • University Of South Florida, Division Of Facial Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent experience with Davis Facial Plastic Surgery. The doctor was really nice and always took time to hear my concerns and explain my options. The medical staff in the office were really helpful, too. I ended up having a nosejob and chin implant and I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. Dr. Davis was really supportive through my recovery and even called me the night of my surgery to make sure I was doing well. A+
in Tampa, FL |
I've seen Dr. Davis for a rhinoplasty and a minor procedure on my cheek. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional with a very friendly approach to care. I was a little nervous about the rhinoplasty but Dr. Davis was very reassuring and made me confident that everything would be great. The outcome was amazing, my friends tell me my nose is perfect now! His staff are also very caring and always make sure I'm comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Davis for facial procedures!!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Davis is the ideal physician. He speaks in an open and honest manner. He goes above and beyond for the patient. Thanks Dr. Davis!
in Clearwater, FL |
He is helping me with a botched up face lift. I was given pixie ears and tons of scarring. I will never be what I was but he fixed my ears and I'm feeling less freakish looking . He is very conservative and always makes me feel like I'm important and points out my good features . He doesn't try and play on my insecurities like many surgeons have over years of consults. I love him and highly recommend him. My only complaint would be it is hard sometimes to get through to the office.
in St. Pete, Florida |
I met with three different doctors before choosing Dr. Davis. He was very patient and took his time and answered all my questions. I was always very self conscious of my nose, since I was in middle school. Dr. Davis did my nose job, and I am so, so happy with how it looks now. I wanted a natural look, and he listened to me and gave me exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend Dr. Davis!
in Tampa, FL |
I had a great overall experience with Dr. Davis and his staff. He helped make my nose so cute now after having an outcome I wasn't happy with with a nose job with another doctor. Dr. Davis took the time to explain to me all of my options and had the skill to get the surgery done right. I couldn't be happier!
Spring Hill, FL |
The staff and Dr. Davis have been wonderful to work with. Dr. Davis closed a Mohs procedure for me on my nose in February and today you can not even see a thing! Great post op care!
Horrible. Botched my rhinoplasty.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Davis is the best surgeon I have ever known and I've worked for doctors for over 25 years! I saw him for revision rhinoplasty to correct my severely crooked nose after five prior nose surgeries. I was quite nervous having had so many failed nose surgeries, but he quickly alleviated my fears. I was so pleased with the outcome that I've had him also give me lip injections and cosmetic filler injections for smile lines. Professional, personable, great doctor! Highest recommendation possible!
in Tampa,Fl |
True professional with excellent skills and bedside manner. Describes procedure in layman terms and is willing to answer any and all questions you might have for him. Outstanding, friendly,and accommodating staff. Would highly recommend for all procedures he performs. Both my wife and I have had surgery with Dr. Davis and are truly pleased.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Davis was named a top doctor by his peers for a reason. He is definitely a top doctor! He is compassionate and kind, as well as a good listener and educator. Because he is passionate about his work, he always strives for excellence/perfection. He is readily available to his patients and goes above and beyond to make sure his patients will achieve optimal results. My final results are not in yet, but I certainly like my new refreshed look!
Have you seen Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
    Tampa Bay CoreNet
    Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio