Dr. Dean Davis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Davis

Davis Facial Plastic Surgery, Tampa. Florida

3440 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 101 Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Dean Davis, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Davis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Laxity
  • Small Chin
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Dean G. Davis is known in the Tampa Bay area for excellence in facial plastic surgery. He founded Davis Facial Plastic Surgery in 2002, and limits his practice exclusively to plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face and neck. As a fellowshi...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dean Davis, MD
Dr. Davis is everything you would want and more in a facial surgeon. Like similar reviews I would say my experience was fantastic. But that is an understatement, it was so much more and I am struggling to put into words how delighted I am with my results. Dr. Davis is an exceptional surgeon with a gift to listen to my request, look at my face and see where we wanted to be. He is thoughtful, careful, skilled and set extremely reasonable expectations and then exceeded them in every way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Exceptional surgeon and wonderful practice. Couldn't be happier with my rhinoplasty outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis is a fabulous surgeon and you will love him and his staff. He will give you his best. This includes meeting you at his office on Thanksgiving morning to remove your bandages, so you can have a happier Thanksgiving. In addition to being a skilled surgeon he's an incredibly caring and compassionate person who also has a crazy good personality. I am two weeks post limited face lift, brow lift and blepharoplasty and I'm me again without the heavy eyelids and sagging neck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
I flew in from Chicago to see Dr. Dean Davis. I choose him because of his outstanding reputation as he is simply the very best at what he does. I recently just had a Rhinoplasty procedure done and I am over the moon with happiness with the results. My nose looks so natural. It’s structurally perfect and aesthetically beautiful. Also, I must note my nurse Mrs. Cameo Mendina was beyond amazing. She was so patient with me and was so knowledgeable. I truly had such a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
After “interviewing” a handful of surgeons I chose Dr. Davis to do my rhinoplasty. I am someone who is terrified of plastic surgery and took me a long time to actually go through with it, best decision ever. He is amazing and really knows what he is talking about. His staff is amazing I can’t say enough great things about them. They walk you through every step of the process your never alone. If you want amazing plastic surgery with incredible results look no further!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
I've seen Dr. Davis for a rhinoplasty and a minor procedure on my cheek. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional with a very friendly approach to care. I was a little nervous about the rhinoplasty but Dr. Davis was very reassuring and made me confident that everything would be great. The outcome was amazing, my friends tell me my nose is perfect now! His staff are also very caring and always make sure I'm comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Davis for facial procedures!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis is the ideal physician. He speaks in an open and honest manner. He goes above and beyond for the patient. Thanks Dr. Davis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
He is helping me with a botched up face lift. I was given pixie ears and tons of scarring. I will never be what I was but he fixed my ears and I'm feeling less freakish looking . He is very conservative and always makes me feel like I'm important and points out my good features . He doesn't try and play on my insecurities like many surgeons have over years of consults. I love him and highly recommend him. My only complaint would be it is hard sometimes to get through to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
I met with three different doctors before choosing Dr. Davis. He was very patient and took his time and answered all my questions. I was always very self conscious of my nose, since I was in middle school. Dr. Davis did my nose job, and I am so, so happy with how it looks now. I wanted a natural look, and he listened to me and gave me exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend Dr. Davis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
I had a great overall experience with Dr. Davis and his staff. He helped make my nose so cute now after having an outcome I wasn't happy with with a nose job with another doctor. Dr. Davis took the time to explain to me all of my options and had the skill to get the surgery done right. I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
The staff and Dr. Davis have been wonderful to work with. Dr. Davis closed a Mohs procedure for me on my nose in February and today you can not even see a thing! Great post op care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Horrible. Botched my rhinoplasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis is the best surgeon I have ever known and I've worked for doctors for over 25 years! I saw him for revision rhinoplasty to correct my severely crooked nose after five prior nose surgeries. I was quite nervous having had so many failed nose surgeries, but he quickly alleviated my fears. I was so pleased with the outcome that I've had him also give me lip injections and cosmetic filler injections for smile lines. Professional, personable, great doctor! Highest recommendation possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
True professional with excellent skills and bedside manner. Describes procedure in layman terms and is willing to answer any and all questions you might have for him. Outstanding, friendly,and accommodating staff. Would highly recommend for all procedures he performs. Both my wife and I have had surgery with Dr. Davis and are truly pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?
Dr. Davis was named a top doctor by his peers for a reason. He is definitely a top doctor! He is compassionate and kind, as well as a good listener and educator. Because he is passionate about his work, he always strives for excellence/perfection. He is readily available to his patients and goes above and beyond to make sure his patients will achieve optimal results. My final results are not in yet, but I certainly like my new refreshed look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dean Davis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davis treats patients.