Dr. Dean Cerio, MD

Dr. Dean Cerio, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 45

Dr. Dean Cerio, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Hoboken, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cerio to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Fri

9 am
to
5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery79 Hudson St Ste 700 Hoboken, NJ 07030

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center

Dr. Cerio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cerio

Dr. Cerio
Dr Cerio cares about his patients. You’re in the best of hands with him by your side.
Lori Kramer – Apr 10, 2021
Walking in for a sit down consultation in 2016 with my first choice plastic surgeon (because i liked his last name) at a time in my life when i was so lost and overwhelmed with the fact I HAVE BREAST CANCER. In walks this man who somehow found a way to make me believe i was going to be ok. He is the man who put me back together again. Now in 2020 looking in the mirror still always reminded of the past never forgetting, but able to SMILE. Thanking Dr. Cerio every day for being a part of my journey and for making me ME AGAIN. Gina Villaggio
Jul 30, 2020
My experience with Dr Cerio has been amazing. He is an incredible surgeon who supported me every step of the way in my breast cancer journey. He is patient, warm and takes the time to answer all your questions and gives you all the options to make the best reconstruction decisions. My follow up visits are like seeing old friends. His entire staff is the best sweetest people!
Linda Freda – May 24, 2020
Dr Cerio and one other surgeon was recommended to me by Dr Michelle Blackman back in Nov 2017 when I was diagnosed. When my husband and I interviewed him I immediately felt comfortable and knew he was the breast reconstruction surgeon for me. He has a calm and understanding demeanor. He is a good listener. He was with me (including Dr Angela) during my 2 yr breast reconstruction journey and I am glad I picked him. His staff is also amazing! I enjoyed going to my checkup at the beautiful Livingston office because his staff is so pleasant and the wait is not long. I truly appreciated being greeted with a sincere smile.
Ferly G – Apr 08, 2020
Superb in every respect. Dr.Cerio is generous with his time, answers questions, gives the necessary information. Excellent,friendly personnel. Not least,an elegant clean office. Angela can qualify as his right hand.
Anca Popa,MD – Mar 09, 2020
I felt completely at ease with Dr. Cerio, he was honest and accommodating.
Lauren – Feb 16, 2020
Omg where do I start??? Hands down I wouldn’t trust my life with anyone else. Dr Cerio is very thorough & makes you feel at ease with major life decisions. He is kind, sympathetic & I never felt as if I was being rushed. His PA Angela is also a sweetheart no matter the time she always got back to me with any concerns or questions I may have had.
Athena Mantzanas – Jan 25, 2020
I've been a patient of Dr. Cerio since 2014 when I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. My case was a difficult one and I received extraordinary care with the best possible outcome. Throughout my treatment, Dr. Cerio always made me feel special and was able to make me smile during some of my darkest times.. I always looked forward to my appointments, even when I was afraid. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Cerio is a skilled surgeon and artist. His office staff is outstanding. The line of communication between me, Dr. Cerio and his staff was excellent. I was never kept waiting. I was given all the time I needed and had all my concerns and questions addressed. Now that my reconstruction is complete, I've been diagnosed with a few basal cell carcinomas on my face. The mohs surgery left a large hole which Dr. Cerio skillfully closed for me. I highly recommend Dr. Cerio for any plastic surgery needs you may have.
May 21, 2019
Office is super clean. Always greeted with a smile. Never wait long for Dr Cerio to come in room. Easy to make appointments. Feels like family. Never had a problem filling out disability forms. All in all they are amazing Dr’s and staff I wish I could see him for everything??
Apr 30, 2019
My visits with Dr. Cerio were wonderful. He was punctual with appointment times, his staff was very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Cerio gave me 100% of his attention during my appointments and I did not feel rushed or unimportant . He made me feel comfortable and relaxed from the minute I met him. The results from my breast augmentation is spectacular. I truly can not find one negative comment for this team. I am blessed to have been able to work with them and would not recommend anyone else.
Apr 05, 2019
Dr.Cerio is such a caring and compassionate person and he made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in having my surgery. I didnt know what my options were until I met with him. I would very , very highly recommend Dr.Cerio. He and his staff are top notch.
Apr 05, 2019
Dr Cerio is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met. I met him on the day I found out I had stage 3 breast cancer but during my visit he made me feel as if I was family. After my procedure's he called the hospital along with his PA Angela every other hour to check on me. They both visited my hospital room daily to check on me. He has called me at home to check on me. He spends time with you explaining every step of the process. There is NO ONE better!!!
New Jersey – Jun 01, 2018
Dr. Cerio and his staff are amazing. Within the first few minutes of meeting him I knew he could be trusted with a very personal decision that I had to make regarding breast cancer. He lives up to his reputation of being a compassionate person who truly cares about his patients concerns and fears. Dr. Cerio exhibits such calm and patience that I instantly felt at ease . My family and I are extremely grateful to have found such an excellent Doctor. You will feel like part of their family.
Diane in Randolph, NJ – Mar 06, 2018
If I could give this Dr 10 stars I would. What a pleasure. From the moment I met him I knew he was the one. I consulted with 3 surgeons prior to Dr Cerio and left all extremely upset and in tears after 15 min. My first visit with Dr Cerio was over 2 hours. Calm, compassionate, caring, informative, dedicated, patient. Unfortunately for the great doctor I've had to have about 7 procedures. Not once has he given up on me or made me feel like a burden. Looking for a great surgeon look no further.
Michelle in NJ – Feb 27, 2018
Dr Dean Cerio gave me back my life! He and his team are incredible. It is rare today to meet a doctor that is not only passionate about what he does, but also compassionate. I truly felt like a family member under his care. He is attentive and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. His office is also like something out of the 21st century...the latest and greatest technology. I could go on and on about him...he is a true gem!!!!
Gayle C in Livingston, NJ – May 03, 2017
I can not say enough about Dr. Cerio. He is not only an amazing surgeon but he is the most compassionate, caring man on earth. He strives for perfection and goes the extra mile to make sure that is what you get. Going through breast cancer was so very scary but having dr Cerio by my side made the process so much easier. I am so very thankful for my decision to choose dr. Cerio for my breast reconstruction.
Lori in Freehold, NJ – Jan 21, 2017
IN 2014 My life had changed for the worst. I was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer. I was in total disbelief. I was a wreck the first time I met Dr. Dean Cerio and his team. He is so soft spoken and gentle with me I'm glad he was my doctor who completed my reconstruction. He always gave me options and explained everything little detail to me. He never sugar coat anything and gave it to me straight. I love his staff, everyone is like family to me. Best plastic surgeon hands down
Monique in East Orange – Nov 01, 2016
Dr. Cerio and his team were great at what they do. They performed DIEP flap reconstruction on my 2 breasts and I am fully pleased with the results. Not only did they do a great job but Dr. Cerio explained everything very well and is very compassioante and understanding. This was especially helpfully during my breast cancer diagnosis.
Jul 20, 2016
Dr. Cerjo and his team are incredible. The trust you feel on meeting them for the first time is real and never waivers. I have never met a group of doctors who give you the care they would give to their mothers or their sisters. There is no reason to search further. They all have superior skills,amazing compassion and a relationship you will never find anywhere. I cannot thank them enough from the office staff scheduling an appt through recovery, the best care ever.
A PICKER in Fair Lawn, NJ – Jun 09, 2016
I found Dr. Cerio to be very informative, answered all of my questions before I asked him. He is very calming made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.
Rose Viviano in New Milford, NJ – Apr 07, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Cerio?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Advanced Tendon Reconstruction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Grafts
  • Vertigo
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Cerio accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Cerio has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(201) 380-6744Find providers who accept this insurance

No concern is too small, no problem is too big. At East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery, we treat you like family from day one.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1997
Tulane University of Louisiana

• French
  • Italian

• Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching National Award, June, 2008