Dr. Daxes Banit, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Daxes Banit, MD
Dr. Daxes Banit, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Warner Robins, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Banit is affiliated with Taylor Regional Hospital and Houston Medical Center.

Dr. Banit's Experience

See how Dr. Banit's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Banit

Dr. Banit accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Banit is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Banit has admitting privileges.

Dr. Banit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banit to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Banit's Performance
    in Macon, GA |
    A great and successful experience with Dr Banit and his staff. Would recommend him to my family and friends.
    in Roberta, Ga |
    I am very pleased with the care I have been given by Dr Banit and his staff. My son also had 3 back surgeries and did better after his surgery with Dr Banit, than the other two. My surgery was a success, and I am back at work, doing well.
    in Vienna, Ga |
    Dr. Banit is an Awesome Orthopedic doctor. The very first time I met with him about my back issues he was very patient in explaining what was really going on with it. I didn't understand at first so he explained it to me with a picture demonstration. I would definitely recommend Dr. Banit to anyone that is considering having back surgery because he is a Great doctor. If I had to do it all over again it will be with in the drivers seat for sure.
    I am so much better thank GOD for Dr. Daxes Banit!
    Germantown, MD |
    With over 7 years as a patient of Dr Banit, I honestly can say he is an incredible doctor. He explains the treatment needed and why. He takes the time to answer questions so I understand what is going on without the "doctor" terminology. Dr Banit uses all treatment options available before surgery is needed. His team is incredible. I have trusted him through the years to minimize the pain and maximize mobility.
    in Elko, Ga |
    Excellent
    in Bonaire, GA |
    Dr. Banit has preformed two major surgeries on me; neck surgery in 2009, and back surgery in 2017. Both surgeries were very successful and I would recommend Dr. Banit to anyone looking for a reputable surgeon.
    Warner Robins, GA |
    Both my husband and I see Dr Banit for our back. We both suffer from degenerative discs and have had trouble walking because of the pain. Dr Banit has performed surgeries with good results. His staff is great.
    in GA |
    Dr. Banit is always professional and takes the time to recommend treatment that works for me. He didn't rush immediately to surgery, preferring to try other treatments first because I did. He carefully explains what's going on using visual aids and language that assumes I am an intelligent person. I recommend his practice to anyone I know who is having back trouble.
    in Gray, GA |
    I love Dr. Banit! I originally came to him with numbness in my arms. He was able to see that I had bone spurs growing into the nerves causing the issue. He also found bulging disc in my lower lumbar. First he tried epidurals to ease the pain. The epidural worked for my lower back but my neck required surgery. I have had excellent results from the neck surgery. Dr. Banit explains post-op visits and pictures are provided of the x-rays. Would recommend him to anyone who needs back relief.
    in Ft Valley, GA |
    Dr. Banit is an excellent doctor, he takes his time and talk with his clients. He also explain what procedure you will be having an the best way to fix whatever the problem maybe. He is a nice and caring physician.
    in Warner Robins, GA |
    Dr. Banit was able to diagnose my condition when other doctors could not. With each surgery I've had, Dr. Banit was always there to walk me through the process before & after. He was also ready to answer any questions or concerns I had.
    Perry, Ga |
    Dr. Banit has performed neck surgery and lower lumbar surgery on me and I had excellent results in both cases. He tried all measures to prevent surgery through epidurals and physical therapy before resorting to surgery. When all else failed, then he was swift to get me into surgery. My opinion, one drawback-not enough info given on initial pain after surgery and total anticipated recovery time. My friends who have had Dr. Banit also seem to be pleased with their results of their surgeries.
    in Fort valley, GA |
    Dr.Daxes Banit did a great job with my back surgery and has been very attentive with my post -op treatment.
    in Perry, GA |
    Dr. Banit and his staff are professional and kind. He is super knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. I had surgery on my neck and have had outstanding results.
    Lawrenceville, GA |
    Great physician! Did my neck fusion and would highly recommend!
    in Macon, GA |
    My experience with Dr. Banit has been a great experience. He took the time at every appointment to ensure that I understood the problem and what it would take to resolve it. His staff is friendly and wants to help you. I’ve recommended him to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.
    in Montrose, GA |
    Dr. Banit is excellent! He is able to tell right where your pain is just by looking at your MRI and CT scans. He explains EVERYTHING and listens to your needs. He performed back surgery on me, August 2016. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is also awesome!
    in Warner Robins, GA |
    I first met Dr. Banit in 2012 when I had my first back surgery. Dr. Banit is very professional yet listens to your problems. His staff is friendly and even when you see them outside the office they call you by name. We have a great hospital here in Warner Robins and all of the staff at the hospital has the utmost respect for Dr. Banit. I would fully recommend him to anyone with back problems.
    Warner Robins, GA |
    I know every doctor is busy, but I would like to not feel like I was being rushed to be seen. I have had a few procedures done with him and would have liked if he would have come in and say hello before he started and if it was a procedure I was awake for to at least say he was done and it went well.
    in Jeffersonville, Ga |
    Dr Banit is very intelligent and listens to his patients. I have never left and felt as though I was rushed through.He took the time at every appointment to ensure that I understood the problem.You do.not have to repeat yourself each visit either because he remembers you. I ended up having surgery after years of pain and Within a week I felt better than I had in YEARS!His nurse Channel was a God send, she made herself available to me and is so wonderful! Without her I would have been lost.
    in Warner Robins, GA |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Banit’s for 10+ years and am very happy with the results of his work and interest in my well-being. After conservative treatment options, Dr. Banit implanted a neuro-stimulator device to manage my chronic back pain. Dr. Banit explained why the procedures were needed & continued to monitor my progress throughout the entire process. It is very important to me to trust & understand my treatment options. Dr. Banit & Staff has exceeded my expectations. Favorite Doctor!!!
    My experience with Dr. Banit has been a great experience. He always explain things to me where I can understand them. I have gone and researched things he have told me and it was all true. He cares about his patients and that's a plus for me. In this world we live in today, that's very rare. He is presently my Doctor and I am very pleased with hi work.
    Gainesville, FL |
    I'm six weeks out from L5 S1 fusion. I have received excellent care from Dr. Banit and staff.
    in Warner Robins, GA |
    On my first visit I was rather disappointed in Dr. Banit' assessment and that he stated the Fentanyl Patch I was on was too high, etc. However, since that visit, I have met with the team of Doctors at The Emory Clinic. They recommend multiple cervical fusions as well as Lumbar-Sacral surgery. They concur with Dr. Banit's assessment that my pain is due to nerve impingement and that Fentanyl is not indicated for nerve related injuries. I have elected to follow Dr. Banit's course of treatment.
    i would recommend Dr.Banit
    Have you seen Dr. Daxes Banit, MD?
    Are you Dr. Banit?

Dr. Banit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Kyphosis
    • Lordosis
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Neck Pain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Neuritis
    • Vertebral Column Tumors
    • Vertebral Fracture

Duke University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Banit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Disc Replacement
    • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection