Dr. Dax Trujillo, MD

Dr. Dax Trujillo, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Dax Trujillo, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Show Low, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1500 S White Mountain Rd Ste 300

Show Low, AZ 85901

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Pipefitters

Learn about Dr. Trujillo

See how frequently Dr. Trujillo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Trujillo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Northern Arizona University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Az College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Trujillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trujillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trujillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trujillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trujillo to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Trujillo's Performance
Show Low AZ |
He was impressive at first appt. I wanted off of pain meds and he said he could do. Then I was pushed off onto Ms Hall who was not so impressive. Back to Trujillo and now he gives me bad info and it is clear he has no experience weaning off med I've been on. They referred me to cardiologist then after jumping thru all those hoops, they overruled him. They charge for every phone call, like scheduling xray. They are not very knowledgeable people incl the great doc. They treat me like an insect.
in Show Low, AZ |
Staff (aside from Trujillo) was GREAT (if that's what you're looking for in a "Doctor"). Aside from his lack of honesty, and ABUNDANCE of concern over his own time being "wasted" if he spends more than 8 minutes per client, I would also find him acceptable. However, as someone who is well acquainted with what a "good doctor" looks like, this "individual" is absolutely NOT it. After 5 visits with him, and receiving ONLY medication, his concern is far from being about me. "The Patient".
in Lakeside, AZ |
The very best doctor and staff on the mountain. I have been seeing him Apr years and love the results. He makes it possible to function better.
in Show Low - AZ |
After waiting 3months for an appt I was told on the morning of my appt that they do not accept my insurance. I believe this office is full of halfwits and the doctor himself is a quack as I had been in contact with thisoffice several times during my 3 month wait. Every time I spoke to someone they asked what insurance I have. Stupidity at best
in Show Low, AZ |
I don't know where all of these negative reviews are from! I had visited health grades before I ever saw Dr. Trujillo and thus went to my appointment with very low expectations. I was completely blown away by him and his staff! Dr Trujillo is the coolest doctor I have ever met! I definitely recommend!
Elko, NV |
Dr Trujillo is the best pain doctor I have ever had! I've been seeing him for about two years and he has always taken time to explain things thoroughly to me, as well as answer my question. His staff members are all very friendly and treat me like I am a real person. I would recommend them to anyone dealing with chronic pain.
in Show Low, AZ |
Wonderful Dr. and his staff is amazing as well. He has listens to my concerns and addressed all of them. He is kind and cares. That is what I look for in a Dr. His office all around is very inviting and friendly. Lucky to have him here in the White Mountains.
in Show Low, AZ |
This doctor is inconsistent with his recommended treatment plan! He said something different every time I talked to him. All but called me a liar, out loud. Accepted me as a new patient and after making several commitments to continue my care he reneged and said he didn't say that; knowing that the consequences for a lack of continued care was a terminal situation for me. He lied about the lab work and the compounding pharmacy.
in Show low AZ |
Dr. Trujillo in my opinion has a lousy bedside manner. I seen him for a few months he only did an exam once he wrote a prescription and walked out. The waiting time in the reception room could be up to one and a half hours I was also rescheduled at least twice.
in Show Low, AZ |
He does not care about patients. He is pompous & rude. I would not recommend him to anyone. The staff, however, are very courteous & kind.
in Show Low, AZ |
Not sure what the bad reviews are about? I'm fairly medically knowledgeable and not easily impressed. I found this Dr. wonderfully refreshing. Even though he was running behind, he still took so much time with me and was very thorough. He's very honest and frank. I love that! I think he's really great. He will tell you what he can do and what he can't do. I found the office staff to be very nice also. This is a very busy Dr. and I think he takes very good care of his people.
Have you seen Dr. Dax Trujillo, MD?
Are you Dr. Trujillo?