Dr. Dawne Lowden, MD

Dr. Dawne Lowden, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Dawne Lowden, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Wichita, KS and has been practicing for 20 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Learn about Dr. Lowden

Video

See how frequently Dr. Lowden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
high

Dr. Lowden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lowden "I believe the best care is achieved through teamwork between doctors and patients!"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wesley Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • KU School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Lowden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lowden's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowden to family and friends

Dr. Lowden's Performance

I instantly felt comfortable with Dr. Lowden. "She's going to take good care of me," was the thought that went through my mind. Dr. Lowden took time to listen to my history and asked questions to clarify. She was thorough as well as friendly and encouraging. She is an advocate for my well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with Dr. Lowden recently. She took the time to listen to me and addressed my concerns in a friendly and thorough manner. I would recommend her to all my friends!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lowden is very professional. She gets to the issue at hand and makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone needing an OB/GYN. Her staff is also very friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

I had a great experience. She was kind and informative. I felt at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Lowden.

Dawne Lowden is amazing! She has been my provider for years and I would trust her with any member of my family. She has delivered my grandchildren. Her staff is also the most friendly and helpful group I have ever encountered.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your review of Heartland Women's Group! We take pride in serving the Wichita community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Lowden at Wesley Healthcare