Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD
Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

4002 Louetta Rd

Spring, TX 77388

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Asthma
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Emphysema
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hives
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency

Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Tomball, TX |
I am a new patient of hers as of 2 months ago. I love how she listened to all the things I was saying and didn't look up my symptoms in a tablet. She knew exactly which labs to order and what all my next steps should be. You can tell she genuinely is good at her profession. I highly recommend her if you are fed up with the
in Spring, TX |
I have a patient with Dr. Nguyen for over 7 Years. I find her to be very caring but also direct in addressing health issues. She was responds when asked questions and makes me feel as she always has my best interest at heart.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is such a caring and intelligent doctor. I am thrilled to recommend her & so happy I found her for my doctor!
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to any family member or friend. She is very courteous and thorough.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is supper understanding. She will work with you in making and achieving your health goals. She also wants to know your health concerns and well being. I will recommend Dr. Nguyen to anybody. My very first good female Doctor.
in Spring, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for over a year and would recommend her highly, actually I have recommended her several times. She is complete in her questions, spends time with you, explains everything in detail, gives you your options but then lets you make your own decisions regarding your health. I am one who is very much a participant in my health decisions and she respects this which is rare. So glad I found her!
in Houston, TX |
I have been searching for a good doctor close to home for several years now. Dr. Nguyen is very attentive and really listens to all of my concerns. She even called to make sure I was feeling better. Her office staff and nurses are happy and remember me. I am thankful to have found Dr. Nguyen.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is Awesome!! She is a consummate professional and wholeheartedly cares about her patients.
in Houston, TX |
I am very satisfied with the care I have been receiving from Dr. Nguyen. She has proven to be very knowledgeable and communicates clearly the steps I need to take to manage my diabetes. As a result of guidance in just 2 months I have been able to drop 2 different medicines and have been much healthier due to the plan that she had established for me. I am very thankful that I have found a doctor that takes pride in their work.
Spring, TX |
I do not usually leave reviews! However I felt that Dr. Nguyen is an awesome family doctor. She takes her time during a visit and is thorough in her review. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring doctor.
in Spring, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Nguyen. She is extremely thorough, great bedside manner and all around fabulous person. She will personally call you at home to give you results of blood work and such.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen spends her time focus on the patient. She goes over the results of the lab analysis and explains how they reflect on the patient health. Then, she makes changes on prescriptions if necessary. I think she is a very good Internal Medicine practitioner.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen was recommended by a co-worker of mine and I am very thankful she gave me this wonderful doctor's name. Dr. Nguyen is very thorough in your visit with her and she takes the time to be sure you are getting all the care you need for your medical needs. I highly recommend her!
in Spring, TX |
My wife and I have used Dr. Nguyen as our family physician for years. Unlike many doctors who run a veritable assembly line practice, Dr. Nguyen is a concerned, caring and involved physician. She takes the time to learn about her patients, work with each person individually and freely discuss all aspects of patient care. She never rushes through an appointment and is always available, either in her office or during an emergency.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen has become our trusted family doctor. From serious, potentially life-threatening conditions to less serious flu like symptoms, she is always kind, patient, and thorough. She is a true professional. Her staff knows us by name and greets us with warm, friendly smiles, yet professional in their duties to make sure we understand any charges, making sure our prescriptions get to the correct pharmacy, as well as answering any questions we may have. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn Nguyen.
in Spring, TX |
First time to meet a PCP and I feel the comfort as if she's been a friend. She knows the patients needs for wellness, referrals to specialist. Explains the this and thats on her findings about the tests done. Gives advices on what to do if you need exercise, and not giving medicine at once.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is extremely caring and very thorough. She has a great sense of humor and is my favorite primary care doctor I have had since moving here 40 years ago.
in Spring TX |
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for a year. She is a very caring person. She takes the time to listen to you not leaving you feel like she is rushing you out the door. I recommend her to anyone wanting a good doctor. I will continue to see Dr Nguyen for my medical needs as she makes me feel very contfortable as her patient. Thank you Dr . Nguyen
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for almost a year while dealing with breast cancer. She is kind, smart, and very serious about patient's outcomes. When I didn't follow up as directed, someone from the office called me to schedule my appointment. The entire staff, front office, medical assistant, nurse and phlebotomist are very friendly and treat you like family. I'm able to get an appointment when needed. I hope she doesn't change - she is an amazing doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen is an excellent physician. She goes above and beyond and is really concerned about the welfare of her patients. Her management of my health has been excellent and I would recommend her with the highest confidence possible. Horace Van Lare
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is a very fine physician. We have been using her for 2 years and are very pleased.
in Spring, TX |
I met Dr. Nguyen at a Klein ISD Family Fun Fair in April about 5 years ago. I liked her so much upon our first meeting that I chose her for my husband and myself as our new primary physician. She is very knowledgeable in her field, and has an efficient staff. But the best thing about Dr. Nguyen is that she truly cares about each and every patient that she sees. She personally takes care of them. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn Nguyen to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring physician!
in Spring TX |
Dr Nguyen has been the most supportive physician I have ever encountered. She treats you like you are her only patient. I learn and heal from her.
Humble, TX |
Dr Nguyen spends time with her patients to do a proper diagnosis. She will explain her reason for a treatment so you know what to expect. I feel like she is a member of my family she is so caring
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is perfect for me. She takes a no-nonsense approach and isn't quick to prescribe medications for conditions easily remedied by diet and exercise. She always seems to be prepared for my visits (which are almost always well-patient preventative visits), and asks the right questions. Never in a rush, her demeanor is great and I never get "surprise" insurance bills. Highly recommended!
in TOMBALL, TX |
I was actually referred to another doctor in the practice but she was booked so I scheduled with Dr. Nguyen. It was a great decision. She has been a wonderful doctor. I have never met an internal medicine physician that actually stops and listens to their patients the way she does. She never rushes, explains herself and reasoning behind her choices and you can tell she has your best interest in mind with any decision she makes. Definitely recommend her!
Cypress, TX |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Nguyen .
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen's for the past 5 years. She is very thorough, she is up to date on medical procedures, she take the time to listen to what you have to say (even if she is pressed for time I never feel it). Dr. Nguyen is not afraid to refer you if she thinks you need to be referred. She really cares about her patients. I can reach her through the NextGen Patient portal so she can answer questions or refill my prescriptions. A wonderful doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen is the best! She listens carefully and makes sure that everything is covered and answers questions quickly.. She has been more aggressive in my Type 2 Diabetes treatment than past physicians, which I greatly appreciate. It is easy to schedule appointments, the office is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent doctor and staff. Never a long wait, staff is courteous and Dr. Nguyen spends the time needed.
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Nguyen! She is very thorough in her exams and very knowledgeable in her field. Was able to answer my questions and concerns. She cares about her patients greatly! Excellent doctor and staff!
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen (there are multiple Dr. Nguyens in this area) is smart, forthright, competent and pleasant with her patients. She is a no-nonsense primary care physician. Her staff are all competent and pleasant to interact with. A neighbor recommended her, and my wife and I have thanked them for that.
in Spring tx |
I LOVE her!!! I have been to 5 doctors before finding her, none of the other doctors listened to me or believed me. Go to her, don't look any further. You will not regret going to see her for any issue.
in Houston, TX |
She seems very competent and knowledgble. Entire staff s friendly and helpful
HOUSTON,TX |
VERY GOOD DOCTOR.. SHE IS CARING AND TAKES TIME WITH HER PATIENTS.
in Spring, TX |
she is very personal and caring about her patients
Have you seen Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?