Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD

Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

See how Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nguyen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Spring, TX |
First time to meet a PCP and I feel the comfort as if she's been a friend. She knows the patients needs for wellness, referrals to specialist. Explains the this and thats on her findings about the tests done. Gives advices on what to do if you need exercise, and not giving medicine at once.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is extremely caring and very thorough. She has a great sense of humor and is my favorite primary care doctor I have had since moving here 40 years ago.
in Spring TX |
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for a year. She is a very caring person. She takes the time to listen to you not leaving you feel like she is rushing you out the door. I recommend her to anyone wanting a good doctor. I will continue to see Dr Nguyen for my medical needs as she makes me feel very contfortable as her patient. Thank you Dr . Nguyen
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for almost a year while dealing with breast cancer. She is kind, smart, and very serious about patient's outcomes. When I didn't follow up as directed, someone from the office called me to schedule my appointment. The entire staff, front office, medical assistant, nurse and phlebotomist are very friendly and treat you like family. I'm able to get an appointment when needed. I hope she doesn't change - she is an amazing doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen is an excellent physician. She goes above and beyond and is really concerned about the welfare of her patients. Her management of my health has been excellent and I would recommend her with the highest confidence possible. Horace Van Lare
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is a very fine physician. We have been using her for 2 years and are very pleased.
in Spring, TX |
I met Dr. Nguyen at a Klein ISD Family Fun Fair in April about 5 years ago. I liked her so much upon our first meeting that I chose her for my husband and myself as our new primary physician. She is very knowledgeable in her field, and has an efficient staff. But the best thing about Dr. Nguyen is that she truly cares about each and every patient that she sees. She personally takes care of them. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn Nguyen to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring physician!
in Spring TX |
Dr Nguyen has been the most supportive physician I have ever encountered. She treats you like you are her only patient. I learn and heal from her.
Humble, TX |
Dr Nguyen spends time with her patients to do a proper diagnosis. She will explain her reason for a treatment so you know what to expect. I feel like she is a member of my family she is so caring
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is perfect for me. She takes a no-nonsense approach and isn't quick to prescribe medications for conditions easily remedied by diet and exercise. She always seems to be prepared for my visits (which are almost always well-patient preventative visits), and asks the right questions. Never in a rush, her demeanor is great and I never get "surprise" insurance bills. Highly recommended!
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen since October 2016 and I have been very pleased. She takes time to get to know her patients, she always listens to what my concerns are, and she offers good advice for healthy lifestyle choices that seem easy to achieve. I especially like that she seems eager to keep her patients on as little prescription medication as possible. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Nguyen.
in TOMBALL, TX |
I was actually referred to another doctor in the practice but she was booked so I scheduled with Dr. Nguyen. It was a great decision. She has been a wonderful doctor. I have never met an internal medicine physician that actually stops and listens to their patients the way she does. She never rushes, explains herself and reasoning behind her choices and you can tell she has your best interest in mind with any decision she makes. Definitely recommend her!
Cypress, TX |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Nguyen .
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen's for the past 5 years. She is very thorough, she is up to date on medical procedures, she take the time to listen to what you have to say (even if she is pressed for time I never feel it). Dr. Nguyen is not afraid to refer you if she thinks you need to be referred. She really cares about her patients. I can reach her through the NextGen Patient portal so she can answer questions or refill my prescriptions. A wonderful doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen is the best! She listens carefully and makes sure that everything is covered and answers questions quickly.. She has been more aggressive in my Type 2 Diabetes treatment than past physicians, which I greatly appreciate. It is easy to schedule appointments, the office is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent doctor and staff. Never a long wait, staff is courteous and Dr. Nguyen spends the time needed.
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Nguyen! She is very thorough in her exams and very knowledgeable in her field. Was able to answer my questions and concerns. She cares about her patients greatly! Excellent doctor and staff!
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Dawn Nguyen (there are multiple Dr. Nguyens in this area) is smart, forthright, competent and pleasant with her patients. She is a no-nonsense primary care physician. Her staff are all competent and pleasant to interact with. A neighbor recommended her, and my wife and I have thanked them for that.
in Spring tx |
I LOVE her!!! I have been to 5 doctors before finding her, none of the other doctors listened to me or believed me. Go to her, don't look any further. You will not regret going to see her for any issue.
in Houston, TX |
She seems very competent and knowledgble. Entire staff s friendly and helpful
HOUSTON,TX |
VERY GOOD DOCTOR.. SHE IS CARING AND TAKES TIME WITH HER PATIENTS.
in Spring, TX |
she is very personal and caring about her patients
Have you seen Dr. Dawn Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?

Compare Dr. Nguyen

}

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Tx Tech University Health Science Center
    Houston Baptist University

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing