Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Chiu

Sarasota Foot and Ankle Center

3428 17th St Sarasota, FL 34235

Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from California College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1989 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Chiu accepts

Dr. Chiu accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
POMCO Group
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Chiu's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Wart Treatment
  • Warts
  • Wound and-or Ulcer Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Our office believes in giving the best patient care in a friendly, caring environment. Our doctors perform all the procedures and patients get to spend quality time with the doctors and never feel rushed. Appointments are easy and usually scheduled o...

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiu

Dr. Chiu?
Dr. Chiu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM
Very professional. Great staff at front desk
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I had a sore heel so I went to see Dr. Chiu through the recommendation of a friend. I could not have been more pleased. She diagnosed me with plantar fasciitis and after 3 visits my pain had gone from an 8 to a 2. She was very precise in the telling me what to do, etc. She is a sweet and caring doctor and she has a very caring and friendly staff. I have already referred her to someone. Naomi Mullet Naomi Mullet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I had a very positive experience. Dr. Chiu is competent, friendly and a good listener. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. lee heitz ............ sarasota, Fl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I have been to Dr. Chiu's office three times. She is the most caring, experienced podiatrist I have ever found. Besides being so knowledgeable, I appreciate her conservatism. Dr. Chiu isn't about highly invasive treatments, but is more prevention motivated. Great job Dr. Chiu... and your office staff is super too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I was so pleased with Dr. Chiu. She took the time to personally X-ray the foot that was causing me pain and then spent over a half hour with me explaining the possible causes and treatments. Down to earth and a breath of fresh air in a time when we seldom even get to meet with an actual physician. Thank you Dr. Chiu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I saw Dr Chiu today for footbeds due to arch and leg and back pain. She listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. She explained how my feet also caused also my neck and shoulder pain. She did a thorough assessment and I was very impressed. She was very personable and helpful as was her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I needed to see a doctor today to diagnose an ongoing ankle issue, called several doctors in the Sarasota area, and was being told 2-3 weeks for an appt. Judi at Sarasota Foot and Ankle Center was willing to hear me out on the phone and said if I could be in at 11 AM and didn't mind waiting, she could work me into the busy schedule today. After a short wait, I met with Dr. Chiu. She was fabulous, properly diagnosed my situation and offer suggestions to deal with the pain. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a Dr's office. I went in with complaint of foot pain, CT scan (no report) and X-ray. I was charged for an office visit yet received absolutely no care. In fact, she did not even look at my foot, let alone examine it, stating she could do nothing for me until she could read the CT scan report.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Dr Chiu is personable, friendly, professional, and very straightforward. She clearly knows her job, and was a pleasure to deal with. I wish more docs were like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Super nice. Gentle. Makes your comfortable. Goes over everything very thoroughly. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I've had the distinct pleasure of being under the care of Dr. Dawn Chiu's patients for over a year now, and can most assuredly state that my experience with she and her staff has been outstanding. Dr. Chiu's professionalism, knowledge, and friendly manner toward her staff, associates, and patients is truly outstanding. I personally recommend Dr. Chiu completely and wholeheartedly with no reservation or hesitation. Dr. Chiu, thank you for your care for my medical needs. R, Mike
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Very informative, knowledgeable and concerned. Takes the time to explain, educate and offer options. Love the waiting room....interesting, fun and engaging! Staff is extremely helpful.....keeping you up to date when your appt. is running over time because of an unscheduled procedure with a prior patient and even offering you the option to see an alternative Dr. if you decide to do that....your choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Dr. Chiu has been my podiatrist for many years ... she is absolutely the very best in diagnosing and treating any condition. I have recommended relatives and friends and everyone calls me to thank me and tell me that my recommendation was a great one. Doris Schweppe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
I would recommend Dr. Chiu. Happy with this Doctor. I rate this Dr. Highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Great experience! Scheduling was easy. Able to get an appointment without delay presenting with a problem.. Office staff very efficient and professional. Loved Dr. Chiu- very professional,kind and friendly. Everyone would like the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Dr. Chiu put me at ease and thoroughly explained her diagnosis and treatment plan. She made certain that I had realistic expectations about what outcome to expect. Her hands-on treatment immediately gave me relief from long-existing pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Friendly office staff. Dr. Chiu clearly explained the problem. She explained what I needed to do and why I needed to do it. She took plenty of time and did not rush.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
My experience was impressive from my first phone call, the attentive matter to an immediate appointment, welcoming greeting and Dr. Chui's gentleness. She was direct with a very clear explanation and making sure I understood, as well as answering all my questions and concerns. Most of all, I was relieved of my pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
It was great and most of all Dr.Chiu was very helpful to me she told me all the solutions for my problem I will tell all my family and friends about how she gave me relief on the first visit she GREAT ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Dr. Chou is professional and knowledgeable about her field. She posses good questions and provides sound information to educate the patient. She also provides guidance as to proper care of the foot regarding a particular condition. Surgery is not her first answer but rather she explores appropriate alternatives. After seeing several doctors regarding plantar fasciitis, Dr. Chiu was the one that truly helped provide relief for my condition. I would return again.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chiu?